Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination (32266 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

sm unapologetic 9ja has nt wake up 2face d reality. Is governance all abt d level of ur education? Ur former Ph.d president was more of illitera8 dan diz man u r talking abt. When ur cerf. can nt tell u 2tk sm decisive policies 2reflect ur academic skills in governance den d cerf is a waste. PMB has d administrative skills since d 80's compare 2 a clueless man who never move beyond his Bayelsa n PHC. #BabaGoSlowButSteady
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by nagoma(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, But this one is educated. While the main one is an illiterate.

Sorry but you are the real illiterate out of the three, and may remain so for a long time.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by SeverusSnape(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2015
nagoma:

Sorry but you are the real illiterate out of the three, and may remain so for a long time.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by OAMMB(f): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
I don't know why I'm beginning to see another Buhari in this man... smiley

i see a leader in him. He is young, vibrant, a no nonsense person and doesnt seems to attach sentiments to his decisions.
Presently from the lot we have...i seem to see him more of a president material from the pack.

i started liking him when he kicked the beggers off the street and also stopped feeding the citizens with state funds during the break of fast which has been a norm for pervious govt.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by porka: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
philips70:

When you people keep using this education ish to haunt and insult this man and relate it to econoky I keep wondering. Is this really a concern to you or it's hate? Pray, tell me, which education did OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Gowon, Murtala had when they ruled Nigeria and how much did the economy suffer on account of its inexistence?

Now what is education? Is it only when one attends the four walls of a university that makes him educated? Do you know the kind and quality of military training that takes one to the rank of a Colonel? Is it this Bsc, Msc and PhD that's on sale at every junction in Nigeria you refer to being educated? Many doctorate degree holders in Nigeria cannot hold a debate with secondary school leavers elsewhere even around this Africa. We had one example not too long ago in....

[size=13pt]Buhari's lack of education that you people want to bury and wish others should ignore is responsible for his many idiotic statements like the 97% voters against 5% voters and actions such as the removal of military checkpoints across the country. Those decisions were not based on any deep thought process or scientific or intelligent analysis but on hunches.

No matter the supposed 'level of education' in Nigeria, not many B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD holders would say such in public - not many. Being educated means one would base his judgment more on rationality and evidence and less on emotions and unverified claims.

It's all about brain not brawl. We are not in ancient Sokoto Caliphate where leaders were chosen based on their battle experience. We are in a different time now, leadership qualities include an ability to think on one's feet. Buhari has continued to demonstrate his intellectual challenges at every point.

It's even compounded by his age and years of idleness based on lack of any motivation for self improvement. It's not going to get better, no one can give what he doesn't have.

Gowon went back to school to start a degree program after he was overthrown, he went on to have a PhD. Others have written books or founded institutions of learning. Buhari has exhibited an apparent lack of interest in scholarship and learning, for 30 years, there's not a single project he executed to show he has anything upstairs or that he wanted to remedy his challenges, no brain tasking activity since he left office. You his supporters would wish this was not so, but you are being scandalized by his faux pas every time.

In the 2015 world, intelligent voters around the world would have weeded this kind or character out of the presidential race at the party primary level, but not Nigerians. The penchant for magical solutions to problems was the underlying factor responsible for this embarrassing situation which is now becoming counterproductive considering the amount of blunders being committed daily. [/size]

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by dollyptosh(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
hazyfm1:

THIS IS WHAT MORTAL KOMBAT CALL [size=18pt]FINISH HIM!![/size]
Like seriously..fatality
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nnemuka(f): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Lanretoye:

That illiterate is holding a position you are unlikely to attain in your life time for the second time,even with your Phd.
I guess u go back to your dico and check the meaning of that word.

Likewise you or anybody from your lineage. That illiterate and his likes will be recycled at the top while people like you will remain irrelevant and poor.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by philips70(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Buhari's lack of education that you people want to bury and wish others should ignore is responsible for his many idiotic statements like the 97% voters against 5% voters and actions such as the removal of military checkpoints across the country. Those decisions were not based on any deep thought process or scientific or intelligent analysis but on hunches.

No matter the supposed 'level of education' in Nigeria, not many B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD holders would say such in public - not many. Being educated means one would base his judgment more on rationality and evidence and less on emotions and unverified claims.

It's all about brain not brawl. We are not in ancient Sokoto Caliphate where leaders were chosen based on their battle experience. We are in a different time now, leadership qualities include an ability to think on one's feet. Buhari has continued to demonstrate his intellectual challenges at every point.

It's even compounded by his age and years of idleness based on lack of any motivation for self improvement. It's not going to get better, no one can give what he doesn't have.

Gowon went back to school to start a degree program after he was overthrown, he went on to have a PhD. Others have written books or founded institutions of learning. Buhari has exhibited an apparent lack of interest in scholarship and learning, for 30 years, there's not a single project he executed to show he has anything upstairs or that he wanted to remedy his challenges, no brain tasking activity since he left office. You his supporters would wish this was not so, but you are being scandalized by his faux pas every time.

In the 2015 world, intelligent voters around the world would have weeded this kind or character out of the presidential race at the party primary level, but not Nigerians. The penchant for magical solutions to problems was the underlying factor responsible for this embarrassing situation which is now becoming counterproductive considering the amount of blunders being committed daily. [/size]

What was responsible for "ordinary stealing is not corruption; if billions of dollars are missing, America will know; goat and yam theories; how much did Nwobodo stole that he was jailed for ?? Years?" and many other goofs too numerous to mention that came from a supposedly PhD holder? Pray, tell me.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by simplisity(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2015
The man that made d accommodation condition of d poor masses in abuja miserable, is now KD governor. Ok, nature can never fail to repay d evil doers, if it is not now, may be tomoro
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by iswallker(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by galadima77(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lanretoye:

That illiterate is holding a position you are unlikely to attain in your life time for the second time,even with your Phd.

i just cant help but love it when someone bears ur feelings before u get to put it down. 1,000 likes from me
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by nkyblast(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
ceometromedia:

http://leadership.ng/news/451469/el-rufai-sacks-adc-for-insurbordination
little success u couldn't manage,see how u tk loss beta work.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
ok... no room for indiscipline.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Abdul4success(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
ADC matter ; the guy too dey cut share secretly
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Lanretoye(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nnemuka:

Likewise you or anybody from your lineage. That illiterate and his likes will be recycled at the top while people like you will remain irrelevant and poor.
Im working tirelessly to get my self to the top and spit on self proclaimed educated mofos like this person i just quoted.
Only a foolish person will call someone that attained the highest position in his career as a military personnel and also the highest position as a citizen of Nigeria an illiterate. who amongst your elite ancestors ever attained the post of a SUG president let alone LG administrator self?
If you are nt careful na this ur beef go kill u.
continue with my mention,i will make sure i render that ur free etisalat 10mb useless for u.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Nnemuka(f): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by porka: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
philips70:

What was responsible for "ordinary stealing is not corruption; if billions of dollars are missing, America will know; goat and yam theories; how much did Nwobodo stole that he was jailed for ?? Years?" and many other goofs too numerous to mention that came from a supposedly PhD holder? Pray, tell me.

With all due respect, none of what you put up here can be compared to telling the whole world that a section of your constituents would have been punished for not voting for you but for the constitution.

None of what you put up here can compare with exposing your citizens to terrorists by removing their protection. Do you know what it means to expose people to terrorists? Those military checkpoints have served as barriers to invading terrorists. They have prevented their downward movements. It is not that they are not serving any purpose. The dullard just woke up and asked them removed. And what did we have, multiple bombings in areas where the terrorists have earlier been dislodged and where they have never been able to penetrate.

By the way, all of what you put up here have not been disputed or regretted and to the best of my knowledge non of them has been apologized for. What you have now is a president making a statement in the morning and before afternoon you will see denials and or explanations of what the president actually meant. And it is recurring. They will deny at first and when a video evidence is produced they will start some lengthy explanation which itself need further clarifications.

And it is not even limited to the country, consider a diplomatic embarrassment of Buhari "accusing America of supporting Boko Haram' that was prominently featured by foreign media. From what they heard him say, that is what they made of him. That's what they understand him to mean. But as it turned out, they had to issue a rebuttal.

Those statements by Jonathan are unambiguous. He said stealing is not corruption, but DID HE SAY STEALING IS NOT A CRIME? Or what is the issue with stealing is not corruption that you guys kept on harping on? Is stealing the same as corruption? Is stealing the same as buglary, even? Corruption encapsulates many untoward activities; bribery, nepotism, abuse of office, embezzlement etc. Stealing has its own punishment while each corrupt act has its own.

It's a different thing for you to disagree with a president's statement, it's another thing for the statement to depict vengeance or hatred for a section of your citizens.

You are simply comparing apples with asala, Jonathan never spoke about any section of the country with HATRED (even when a section of the country did not hide their disdain for him) at least not publicly. Even when they assailed him endlessly and made the country 'ungovernable' for him as they promised.

Buhari must come clean with us. He lacks the required intellectual capabilities to lead Nigeria at this period. He should have applied to be EFCC chairman or something else, not the president.

Nevertheless, since he is the president all the same, you people should prevail on his to appoint qualified people to do the interface while he remains a figurehead at the background.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by WaffenSS(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
I don't know why I'm beginning to see another Buhari in this man... smiley

a younger, calmer, more exposed buhari.

2019 things.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by porka: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lanretoye:

[size=13pt]And since the certificateless one can be the president at age 72, don't you think a PhD holder of younger age has a brighter chance.?[/size]
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by Jascon4: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nnemuka:

Intriguing response!!!
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by emezieokonkwo: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
As I have been doing, Malam, I trust your trust in the right. Have a good day.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by sirzango(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well illiteracy is one of your family's reputation by the judge of your comment or was your brain itching to pour out the idiotic ideas stashed inside yor thick skull, huh
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by erinalex: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=36591817]
Buhari is an illiterate.

It is very obvious you don't know the meaning of illiterate or you are sufferring from DEMENTIA
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by intercom: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
This action does not demand praise, any mature leader can not support insubordination, why calling him the best governor already? later you come here to refere him as go slow governor.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by neocortex: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
kenonze:
He fears no human,
He bear his mind.
I saw the guts in him when he was minister FCT.....he demolished Ojo Madueke house. a close friend to OBJ.

Lets give him a chance. [b]Kaduna ppl are lucky[
/b]

The "sacked" beggars don't share your sentiments.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
kenonze:
He fears no human,
He bear his mind.
I saw the guts in him when he was minister FCT.....he demolished Ojo Madueke house. a close friend to OBJ.

Lets give him a chance. Kaduna ppl are lucky

.n dash d land to his nephew.
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by psalmizt(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination by mikolo80: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you sound uneducated. define illiterate and read your post again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.