Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. (7250 Views)

Why Most Girls Don't Like Eating Food Cooked By Another Girl/woman / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2015
I dedicate this thread to all the good wives here on Nairaland and wherever this story will get to as a result of 'copy and paste' ish by bloggers (permission FULLY granted in advance).

Before some people will make a 'superstory, utopia-inspired' thoughts on this thread, let me start by outlining the intention(s) of this thread. I open this thread to:

1. Help forge a lasting bond between married couples,

2. Give few tips on how to handle delicate relationships,

3. Offer practical solutions to the overwhelming pressure on today's families (my view though),

4. And lastly, to help those in courtship presently, reach their Cana'an Land - Marriage.

In addition, I will, at this time, prefer pseudonyms to real names. I decided to do this because one of the characters I potrayed in my debut thread, "True Life Story of A Sex Addict", is a chronic Nairalander! Lol.

Let me quickly answer the question that Pinkycute or Cherrybrown will eventually ask me: "Does your wife support this?" The answer is an emphatic and a resounding 'YES'.

So, sit back and enjoy it.

OlufemiAbbey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Lands on d thread in my chopper.... While iamlegend1 and xavierblue rushes to spread red carpet for me grin
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by IamLEGEND1: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Lands on d thread in my chopper.... While iamlegen d1 and xavierblu e rushes to spread red carpet for me grin

Meanwhile,

legend is sighted arriving in his Maybach as cutehëctor sweeps the highway for him with broom.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Meanwhile,

legend is sighted arriving in his Maybach as cutehëctor sweeps the highway for him with broom.
immediately hector arrives, legend kisses d shoe of hector and bends down so hector can match on him..
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by XavierBlue(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Lands on d thread in my chopper.... While iamlegend1 and xavierblue rushes to spread red carpet for me grin
red tarpolinecheesy or nylongrin

XavierBlue
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
INTRODUCTION.

Marriage is an institution that God Himself established. The primary purpose of marriage is for companionship, then for procreation. To some people, marriage is the greatest fulfillment one can attain to in life as it helps determine if, to the men now, one can really be called a MAN. It defines your person, ego, philosophy, modus operandi and your wit. To the women, there is no height of joy, no sense of fulfillment, no glorious day compared to the day you walk down the aisle, holding on firmly to your father’s hand (or whoever it is that represents him) with a trembling hands and wobbling feet (lol) in the presence of all the side-chicks, wanna-bes, haters, lovers, family, friends, neighbours, well-wishers and the ‘mo gbo, mo yas’ (the uninviteds) to say ‘I do’ to the man of your dreams. As my wife puts it, “It sent a chill feeling down my spine.”

However, other people see marriage as overrated and it’s not worth the fuss. Some see wedding ring as a small handcuff that limits you from flexing your muscle; a verbal and written agreement to ALWAYS be faithful to one partner--no matter what! Let me say here that whoever finds marriage a prison entered into it with the wrong motive. Let me not dig further for now. Save the normal challenges that normal couples all over the world face, every mature boys and girls out there should dream about marriage, work towards it, pray about it and ultimately, tie the knot. Don't wait until you have millions in your bank account before you start taking steps. There are so many issues tied to this salient point. I will try to unravel them as time goes on.

Enough for an introduction o jare.

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by iyisco2001(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hey my guy, welcome back. I had wanted to send you a mail before. Finish this up and we'll talk. Cheers.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by misspicy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah yeah....i just arrived in my golden private jet to the private airport for this occasion,with me here: gurgle,adeh28 preetyb,ladyboss1,ishilove,farano,trapq,trapQueen and other ladiesgrin

Drumroll....roll the golden carpet....Her Majesty just arrived with her entourage grin
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Gurgle(f): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Yeah yeah....i just arrived in my golden private jet to the private airport for this occasion,with me here: gurgle,adeh28 prettyb and other girls...

Drumroll....roll the golden carpet....Her Majesty just arrived with her entourage grin

Loooool make I come down
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Mekky05(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Femi himself,I see u.. Subscribing to this new thread sharpaly!
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by iyisco2001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:
Yeah yeah....i just arrived in my golden private jet to the private airport for this occasion,with me here: gurgle,adeh28 prettyb and other girls...

You should be a comedian.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
iyisco2001:
You should be a comedian.
grin....you wanna join my entourage?
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by iyisco2001(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

grin....you wanna join my entourage?
Common, you can be a queen in my cabinet though.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Loooool make I come down
Here we are bae....do you like d view?
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by misspicy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
iyisco2001:
Common, you can be a queen in my cabinet though.
Nah nah nah...i dnt share my kingdom with nobody,
Move to d guards section,i can make do of your 6packs theretongue
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by iyisco2001(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

Nah nah nah...i dnt share my kingdom with nobody,

Move to d guards section,i can make do of your 6packs theretongue
Ok, you can bring your girls and take the job in my kitchen then, my empire is accomodating.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by misspicy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
iyisco2001:

Ok, you can bring your girls and take the job in my kitchen then, my empire is accomodating.
Now am angry undecided apologise to me ur Queen now b4 I rain brimstones on you
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by iyisco2001(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

Now am angry undecided apologise to me ur Queen now b4 I rain brimstones on you
You seem not to be grateful, you need me to banish you?
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by jashar(f): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
na wa ooo... so many dignitaries here grin and story never even complete... issorait ooo... make i climb tree dey look. cheesy
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by huntila(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2015
My Oga OlufemiAbbey. Welcome back. I am keen on this.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
I struggled really when I got married. It was hard coping with my hyper-active sex drive. To be sincere really, the feeling of having sex frequently, anytime, any day, anyhow formed part of the things I added up before getting married. Sex is, yes, the lubricant that keeps your marriage going but NOT the absolute. It took me time to understand and accept this concept. I am a sex freak, my wife isn't. The compactibility was a tough nut to crack for me. Like I said earlier, I struggled.

As a man, there is always something you're looking for in your woman. A guy may want his wife tall, fair, elegant, sociable, outspoken, classy, glamorous, good communication skill and all what not...the list is endless. Using the right word, an average guy want his woman to be an ANGEL who will make him happy when he's sad; have sex with him when he's Hot; understand, upperstand* belowstand* and even, anyhowstand* him in whatever mood he is. The truth is, THERE IS NO SUCH WOMAN! You can only make your woman look the way you want her to look. God has given the man all it takes to shapen his woman into whatever image or form he sees fit. If you are a guy looking for a woman that will do all you ever wanted or crave, please, for the love of God, marry a slave.

Marriage is a partnership. Both the man and the woman are the stakeholders and shareholders. Although God has given the man the scepter of leadership, that i no sense make the woman lesser. She is an 'help'. Any man who disregard, maltreat or disrespect his woman really do not deserve to be 'helped.'

With this foundation laid, I would love the readers of this thread to be open minded, be constructive in their criticism, objection and opinion. I understand that what worked for A may not completely work for B; but that doesn't mean it won't work at all.

Let's start my story then with: The Husband and his Girl...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I met this godly girl in a church programme. Whether that is appropriate or not, or whether I deserve her or not is still a mystery to me. You know sometimes, good things don't always come to those who wait; but they do most times. This girl is the toast of the church, like, everybody wants her ('everybody' here means guys only ooo). She hardly talk to the opposite sex during or after church programme. Immediately the grace is said or shared, she picks up her bag, "...bike", she calls, and off she goes ...home of course. So, how I managed to have her still makes me laugh. It was a funny circumstance really. Let me share it.

There was this quarterly youth programme hosted by one of the largest churches where I lived. So, youths from all the neighbouring town and villages do converge. Twas always a power-packed event, and, you know, with other stuffs (guys will understand better). I was overwhelmed with finding this "other stuff" that night. Since I was already on the process of change, that is, removing the garment of a sex addict (for those who don't know) to becoming a nice, god-fearing and a serious-minded brother. You go fear sef if you see me on a Sunday morning. I can almost pass for a General Overseer. It was that serious and, oh yea, convincing.

The seats were numbered already. At the point of entrance, you will be given a tag upon which is written the number of the seat allocated to you. Your job is to, with the help of the ushers, look out for the seat that carries the number of your tag. It was that simple and organized. I was given a tag with number 43 boldly written on it. When I finally located my seat, I wasn't happy with the condition of the seat. Na that kind seat wey fit fall person down yakata. Next to my seat was number 42 with a lady's bag on it. Without the knowledge of the usher, I removed the number of my seat, removed the number of the seat next to mine and exchanged them. Seat number 43 now became seat no 42, and vice versa. I sat down comfortably and eargerly waiting to see whose seat it is I exchanged.

At about 30mins or there about, the programme started with, of course, Praise Worship. We were about 10mins into the praise session when the occupant of Seat No. 42 came in. Guess who is was? The hot cake - Everybod's Girl Omolola (pseudonym). I fidgeted when I saw here. Her presence was as if the Holy Spirit came upon me. Her courtesy slapped my consciousness,

Omolola: Good evening sir. I need to take a seat.

Me: Of course yes. You're number....for...ty.....

Omolola: 42 sir.

Me: Yes! 42. Please come, sit.

I stepped aside for her as she made her way to her seat. I don't know how, I think she noticed something has changed cos she kept looking at her seat every 10secs. When God go catch me, The Youth Coordinator came up after the Praise Session. With his intention of spicing things up, he said,

"I don't like how we are sitted tonight. Youth of God, please exchange your seat with the person on your right."

Gobe! There were 5 seats a row. The number on my row started with 'Lola's number, 42. Since I'm on her right, she became 43 and I took 42. Talk about nemesis with a 10G Wireless.

9 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by toxiflam: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oga Femi is back with a bang. Following u like shadow.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by ENIGMA24(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2015
My Ferrari over heated at surulere buh I'm here now....pls where can I park my porche?
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 06, 2015
And to fink my private jet is dangling on top of dis thread whr are my ninja's con offload me down dis thread i see my boo cutehector washing first to comment like them dollar bills i see u luff
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by 2dice(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Hhmm... See as Dem schildlen park their toothpick Motto for RoAd ...
Enter Thread with my MeeR-CHINE cheesy ...
Future of de story is Promising
Park My MeeeR-CHiNE beside Oga SEUn
Face de Op *** F.I.R.E O.N Man ...
I dey your BAck GidiGba like HunchBack cheesy
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by rawtouch: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Drops one carton of alcoholic malt in the front row..

and sits on it...
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2015
She noticed how delicately I sat on the chair. She gave me a worry look and wasted no time to ask,

Lola: Is everything all right?

Me: Oh yea... Everything is fine but...

Lola: But what?

Me: I need to apologise, to you.

Lola: Apologise to me? Why? For what?

Me: Errm... You see? But errrrmm... Never mind. It's nothing really.

Lola: No. No one opens his or her mouth to offer apology with no reason. So, Mr., I "mind"

Me: Well, actually I wanted to apologise but realised it's not necessary any more. So, let it sly.

Lola: Brother... (racking her brain to figure out my name) Peter?

Me: Sorry. My name is Femi.

Lola: Yes, Brother Femi. Tell me what it is you're apologizing for, please. Trust me, this can be what we'll be at all night. I've a very good and annoying habit - nagging.

Me: Wow. For real? But it's not worth the energy you're...

Lola: Leave that to me sir. Tell me why you want to apologize.

Me: Ok, ok. I will.

I adjusted myself again on that delicate chair, knowing fully well that a little moment of 'feeling at home' or relaxing will send me crashing down. Only God knows why those wicked ushers brought in such a spine-threatening chair inside the auditorium in the first place. I paused and thought about the effect of telling her what I did might brought upon my reputation. Can you imagine? I wasn't even gentlemanly enough; exchanging my chair when I should have simply requested for another. Won't that confession make me look selfish and wicked? Fear catch me small. I gave a deep sigh and turned my face elsewhere, searching for the courage to spill the beans while Lola's eyes were permanently fixed on me, expecting the "confession of a sinner." Well, she won't kill me now, I thought in myself. Just a 'sorry' will do. I cleared my throat and spoke,

Me: When I came inside, I was given tag no. 43, but when I located my seat, I wasn't impressed with the condition of the chair. So, I changed it with yours by exchanging the numbers on the chair. I was selfish I know. I think nemesis caught up with me when the coordinator asked us to change seats. Knowing fully well the evil I've done, and being embarrassed with your innocency and sincerity, I felt the need to apologise to you.

Lola: Wow. You mean I would've...

Me: Please Sister. Just,...you know, let it go. I'll go change the seat already.

I gestured a sorry hand towards her. She kept looking at me with her mouth wide open, in shock and disbelief I guess. I removed the semi-damaged seat and raged down to where the Ushering Crew are gathered.

Me: Why on earth will you bring such a damaged seat for people to sit on? Did you plan on sending people to India for Spine Surgery?

Usher 1 (a lady): We're sorry sir. It must have been an oversight. Forgive our negligence. Let's get you another chair, sir.

Me: Better...and thanks.

She brought another chair and offered to carry it to where I needed it. But alas, when we got to my row, Lola was gone! Her bag wasn't there anymore. This is not good. I think I hurt her badly.

I sat for few minutes looking back and forth, moving my eyes in all direction for a change to see Lola. I felt ashamed and disappointed. A moment of sharpness or smartness has brought out the foolishness in me. I couldn't cope with such stinging feeling inside me. I picked up my Bible and left the church.

4 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by Mekky05(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ɣ☺ΰ did the right thing by apologizing to her,whether or not she takes it is no longer of your concern. At least you've cleared your conscience that was "pricking" Ɣ☺ΰ.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by OlufemiAbbey(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
8 Hours Earlier.

Twas a sunny Friday. I was at home... doing nothing of course except watching film. All plans were on hold for that day. The only thing on my mind was church and nothing more.

Binta had called me few hours earlier to ask if I am home. She claimed to have a very important message for me which must be delivered that same day unfailingly. At first I thought perhaps she's seen a vision about me. So I said to her,

Me: Yes, I am at home but I'll be leaving home later in the day for a programme in church. Why not tell me right away?

Binta: No, I can't. I must deliver it in person. I promise I won't stay long.

Me: Ok. I'll be expecting you.

Although I've stopped messing around with girls, but not completely. I still get booty calls once in a while; subject to my approval or disapproval though. So on this one, I wanted nothing: just come, deliver whatever it is you wanna deliver, and get the f**k outta my villa.

As custom demands, I tidied up: washed, cleansed and dusted everywhere. This is Binta's 3rd visit to my house. The previous visits were in company of my colleagues when I was on leave.

Binta's Biography:

Binta, as at when we first met, was a 21yr old fresh graduate. She was employed even before she went for her NYSC. It was one of those Wild Card Employment we all frowned at. Prior to her employment the HRM claimed he had about a thousand or more CVs on his table, and promised to give out employment on merit, not on promise or booty. But as it turned out, Binta's employment is as a result of the latter. In this we contiri, anything is posikant biko. #SillyHRM.

Casting the shadow over her employment aside, Binta is indeed very smart, brilliant, classy and, eventhough I struggled to admit this, she's very beautiful and extremely endowed - both before and behind. She commands everyone's attention when she walks.

She became friendly with my crew after her NYSC, cos, mysteriously, her job was kept for her. I was still hurting because of the condition of her employment. So, I reduced our contact to "Hi" and "Bye". She took a keen interest in me later on, asking my firends why I don't talk to her. One of my friends made her cry when he said,

"Binta, the truth is, Femi don't like you."

And yes, I don't like her. #NoApology.

Two years later, I let down my guard of 'hate', I started doing more than the hi and bye. She was shocked when I asked her,

Me: How was your night Binta?

She couldn't believe her ears. She looked around her thinking I was talking to someone else. She looked straight back at me in disbelief and stuttered,

Binta: Are...you..errrmmm, talking to ....me?

Me: Of course I am. Whoelse is here with us?

Binta: (Breathed heavily...and with a soft voice said,) Ok. I'm sorry. My night was good. How was yours too?

Me: Mine was good, but brief.

I could hear her heartbeat from where I was. She obviously was taken aback. She stammered all through our little conversation. I enjoyed the feeling mehn. There is nothing like keeping a girl on her toes. It's good to be in control as a man; but not all the time. Women have feelings too.

So, this is the girl that claims she's got a message for me. Hmmmm. When you give a rat a chance in your house, he builds an empire there in! This will be my first ever one-on-one meeting with Binta outside work, and in my DEN. Am I afraid? Of course I am. I know who I am; or rather, who I was becoming. Only God knows the kind of message a damsel like Binta is bringing to me that she couldn't tell me on phone. I made up my mind,

"Whatever message it is she's bringing, she will deliver it and leave at once, nothing more."

As if she was waiting for me to finalise my thoughtful plan, my phone rang,

Binta: I'm at your gate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by jenyna: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Let's see what happens next.
Re: The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. by buoye1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm enjoying this! Femi.... Well-done

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Sleeping With Her Father And She's Enjoying It!!! / Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball / Shameful Act! Teenage Girl UnCloth*For Her Boyfriend Live In Front Camera Sur...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.