Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory (25339 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Emmalez(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HcPwfrWGaU8/VcBzFA9O1pI/AAAAAAAGHNw/cPX4knAeVhs/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived Zambia yesterday for a one day visit where he will be joining the Zambian president, Edgar Chagwa Lungu to commission a 1.5Mt Dangote Cement plant and 30MW coal-fired power plant in Ndola, Zambia. Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole and some top Nigerian businessmen are in Zambia for the commissioning. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q_Ofrb5WKWo/VcBzCt_uxdI/AAAAAAAGHNU/6cEq1VJjwfc/s400/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6XCTO91Xcqg/VcBzDMj8mXI/AAAAAAAGHNY/CM8MYHqxGvc/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-U14iIuWOhbg/VcBzFl5JO-I/AAAAAAAGHN8/odNNu_-r99I/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-B4HM3w2W5rI/VcBzEK0UM5I/AAAAAAAGHNs/3DZjVGy38bo/s400/4.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/photos-vp-osinbajo-in-zambia-to.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Imortal001: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2015
I salute you, my able and capable vp.

32 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by kennydee05(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2015
God bless Professor Yemi Osinbajo, God bless General Mohammad Buhari, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Nigeria will be great again.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by ORACLE1975(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Fair enough

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Jorussia(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2015
chai see as oshiomhole. just abandon my state ( Edo). Oshiohmole come back home.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Lattop(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Wailers another opportunity for u to wail be dis embarassed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by dapyd1(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Wait o.
I'm not anti this government, but isn't the travelling getting too much at least for now.
Let them sit in Aso rock and begin to formulate policies to better our country and also see to its implementation

Isn't that what they were elected for?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Innodon(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok.....more photo session. When wi they go to Zimbabwe?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by NotNairalandi(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo doing travelling competition since they assumed Office!

And some Idi ots we come here now and start saying "that's my able VP" "what a good move"

May God save Nigeria from the hand of these Travellers!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by UnknownT: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
I trust Oshiomole to carry his hand bag wife along

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by trigar12(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Diz Dangote shaaaa .. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by naijainfogalery: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Dangote, taking over Africa since 1960

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by fulanimafia: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Dangote's business acumen should be a course in strategic management. This quiet Dan Kano is taking over Africa one country at a time. Kudos to Nigeria's best ambassador.

P.S: Is it just me or Oshiomole's wardrobe has received a major makeover...let this be a lesson to us men wink

25 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by tempex88(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2015
forward ever

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by kennyman2000(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Dangote!! This man keeps making money.. Lord, help me too ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by zeezboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by maxiuc(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Hahahahahaha the touring contiues all my frnds chanting change change now bow their head in shame weneva the see me

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by Decale: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Click like to see the wailing wailers wail

The more the likes, the more their torture continues....
Each like represents one year of torturetorture embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by 1MCN: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Is Governor Adams Oshiomhole part of the 100day honeymoon or retirement?
He's now busy traveling everywhere like a Molue conductor.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by NotNairalandi(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Govenment of Travel by the traveller and for the Travelling!

The next update may be "Buhari and Osinbajo dancing shoki with Ghanian president in Accra Ghana!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by EagleScribes: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Thumbs up amiable travelling VP!
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
nice one Professor .... in other news see the 11 types of people we missed on nairaland. www.nairaland.com/2498926/11-types-people-missed-nairaland
Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by ojnnaco(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Lattop:
Wailers another opportunity for u to wail be dis embarassed
U haven't change this ur pattern of write up for like four days nw.
#Just noticing

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by deadZONE: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin see my food...
buhari sent his house
boy to zambia. while son doing the VP's job
this disgraceful SW product is busy running errands.
Paparazzi Government.
people are dying our leaders
are touring the world.

this country is govern on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Zambia To Commission Dangote Cement Factory by VickyRotex(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Iara is now the governor of Edo State, while Oshiomole is the Minister of tourism grin undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.