Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex (1102 Views)

How Nigerian Youths React In The Past And How They React Now / Mad Funny Naija Cartoon Wen D Exam Is Hard Nd Ur Frnd Keeps Orderin Extrasheets / Wen D Trumpet Sound Nd U Ar Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex by christopheru(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
NB:Please, note that not all youths behave like this, but a generality/large percentage of them do.
So let’s get started
1. They are overly Quiet
I don’t know if I’m the only one that has noticed this. This reminds me of our sermon which main thrust of discussion centred on fornication. You need to see the way studentswere so quiet. The fellowship was twice as quiet as the normal way. They pretended to be seriously concentrating on the message as a disguise for their misdeed. No side talks, nothing nothing. Lolxxx
2. They Pay less attention to the Pastor
Specifically, guys are always very timid when sitting beside a chic and their pastor starts warning them against engaging in premarital s*x. You will see some of them will bend their heads and will focus on their phones. Dem go enter BBM or whatsapp sharp sharp. This is because the sermon does not interest them. Lolxx
3. They Will Tell Their Friends That The Sermon Was Boring
After such a sermon, on your way to the villa, try ask your peeps if they enjoyed the sermon, and I’m sure that the response you are most likely to get is that, “the pastor just dey fall our hand ni jawe, I no just gbadun the service at all
4. They Adjust their sitting posture
This is not an exaggeration. During such a sermon, some of them will keep adjusting their sitting posture until the sermon ends. They can adjust their sitting posture 200 times before the sermon ends
5. They keep Looking at their wristwatches
Even if the sermon will last for only 10 minutes , it’s usually very boring to them. They will keep looking at their wristwatches at intervals, as if they don’t want to miss their flight. Their wish is that the preacher should put the sermon to an end so quickly.
6. They Won’t Step to the Altar for the ForgivenessOf their Sins
Take example, the pastor asks those who have been swimming in fornication to step to the alta and ask for the forgiveness of their sins. Dem go begin give the pastor one kind strange look like say dem wan beat am up. Despite the fact that we know that we are in an era where s*x is the thing invoke; they will not come out laye laye !!!.. In some cases only one or two persons will summon the courage to step out.
7. The Ladies Normally Pay Maximum Attention To The Preacher
Specifically, ladies give maximum attention to the sermon the moment the preacher starts giving them the tricks guy normally use to coarse them into s*x and dump them afterwards. You will see the ladies shaking their heads in amazement. While you see the boys looking as if they should grab the pastor and tear him to pieces
8. They look unhappy
I don’t know if I’m the only one that has noticed this. During financial prosperity sermon, the church seems to be lively but reverse is the case during fornication sermon. There’s an expression of guilt on the faces of virtually all youths (not all though).
9. They Laugh sheepishly
The ones that will keep laughing hysterically, making jest of other ladies in the church that their friends have met with not minding the fact that they’re guilty too.

..Lalasticlala.. Add urs grin
Re: 9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
ahhhhhh FTC e done happen
Re: 9 Common Ways Youths React In Church Wen D Preacher Is Preaching Against Sex by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Number 7 though

#guilty

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture / Welcome To The Republic Of Liars / Who Deserve The Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.