Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) (5955 Views)

See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) / Rate My Bae (photo) / Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
LoL.

Some guys are doing all sort of things just to keep their bae happy and this guy is no exception.

grin grin grin

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Acting!!!!!
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by bonana: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by bqlekan(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Anything for love my brother..
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
make d tip of the iron just slide off the top of the wrapper wey dey him back...

na den he go know say "complete" and "finished" get big difference...

1 Like

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Blanc8(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make d tip of the iron just slide off the top of the wrapper wey dey him back...

na den he go know say "complete" and "finished" get big difference...

Ohh Dumb you - So until the tip touches him before you think he would know
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lwkmd i no gree abeg no guy will do this

1 Like

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Ohh Dumb you - So until the tip touches him before you think he would know

at least he get small rapper wey dey protect him back
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
The iron is not plugged. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
treasuremabel:
Lwkmd i no gree abeg no guy will do this

No be guy be that??
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Czar01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Isn't that a picture of GstringAngela? Just that she's wearing a blue top this time...

2 Likes

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol angry
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol angry
Yeah.
Anyways, what's popping?
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Omotayor123(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
He he he..... grin
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by drey076(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol undecided undecided
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol I love submissive guys grin grin grin

IamLEGEND1 get in here nd go wash nd iron my clothes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol I love submissive guys grin grin grin

IamLEGEND1 get in here nd go wash nd iron my clothes cheesy
WHATCHU SAY??!!!?
Errrrhhmm.... O.K
where are the underwears?
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

WHATCHU SAY??!!!?

Errrrhhmm.... O.K

where are the underwears?

In my closet, I don't want u washing it with my machine. U wil be using ur hands nd it must be darn clean. Understood?
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

In my closet, I don't want u washing it with my machine. U wil be using ur hands nd it must be darn clean. Understood?

YES MA!!!!

I could give u a foot massage after

if you so desire

#Mistress
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

YES MA!!!!

I could give u a foot massage after

if you so desire

#Mistress

Exactly I will like that nd wen u re thru with my clothes, u will also arrange d clothes back to my closet, cook me my desired meal u can check d timetable incase u av forgotten. I will be going for this award show tonight so do those fast so u can drive me down. I hope m clear?
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Exactly I will like that nd wen u re thru with my clothes, u will also arrange d clothes back to my closet, cook me my desired meal u can check d timetable incase u av forgotten. I will be going for this award show tonight so do those fast so u can drive me down. I hope m clear?

CLEAR AS YOUR TEETH MA'AM!!!

will there be anything else mistress?
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmm...............
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

CLEAR AS YOUR TEETH MA'AM!!!

will there be anything else mistress?

Lol cheesy u know y I still keep u as my sub? U re 1 funny guy.

There wil be nothing else, I wil be having that foot massage wen I get back, I will feel relaxed by then smiley
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy u know y I still keep u as my sub? U re 1 funny guy.

There wil be nothing else, I wil be having that foot massage wen I get back, I will feel relaxed by then smiley

I will remain ever loyal Ma'am.

safe trip to ur red-carpet thingy.

i will be waiting with the lotions and scented oil.
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jeez! That dude must be under a spell of some sort
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I will remain ever loyal Ma'am.

safe trip to ur red-carpet thingy.

i will be waiting with the lotions and scented oil.

cheesy grin kiss I will be back in no tym, see u at nyt
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

cheesy grin kiss I will be back in no tym, see u at nyt
i hope there will be some kind of compensation for ur faithful subject.
You know, after the massage?
grin
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i hope there will be some kind of compensation for ur faithful subject.

You know, after the massage?

grin

Lol sure but u av no right to ask me that, I come to u whenever not d other way round ok?
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tomfrench:
Jeez! That dude must be under a spell of some sort

Lol tz not spell jare at least she is even ironing the clothes herself. She shld av given it to him. cheesy
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by IamLEGEND1: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol sure but u av no right to ask me that, I come to u whenever not d other way round ok?
Yes ma

understood.
Re: When He's Too Submissive To His Bae... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Yes ma

understood.

grin good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland / The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding / Just In: Hot Gist For Aproko Girls And Bad Boys Of Romanceland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.