Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (322627 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freegaza(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
I checked my admission status on JAMB website and it said No admission offered.... I went to my school to complain and they told me they will place the list of all those with JAMB problem.... They placed the list yesterday and asked all those whose name appear to pay 4600 for regularizations but my name was not on the list and my admission status is still no admission offered will this affect me during registration?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
freegaza:
I checked my admission status on JAMB website and it said No admission offered.... I went to my school to complain and they told me they will place the list of all those with JAMB problem.... They placed the list yesterday and asked all those whose name appear to pay 4600 for regularizations but my name was not on the list and my admission status is still no admission offered will this affect me during registration?
Do everything possible to have ur name appear on the list, thats if u really wana go for NYSC

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freegaza(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaysy:

Do everything possible to have ur name appear on the list, thats if u really wana go for NYSC
My name is on the mobilization list and most of my friends on the mobilization list have admission status as no admission offered... A staff told us it is the responsibility of the school to send our JAMB Number to JAMB OFFICE
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freegaza(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
And my brother who is passing out October has his admission status as No admission offered

4 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
freegaza:
My name is on the mobilization list and most of my friends on the mobilization list have admission status as no admission offered... A staff told us it is the responsibility of the school to send our JAMB Number to JAMB OFFICE
Your JAMB Reg Number must be valid on JAMB Portal if u must register at NYSC Website. No other way is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by KeriBaby(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please, what do I do next, my jamb admission status shows "No Admission Given" I need urgent assistant pls
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freegaza(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
kaysy:

Your JAMB Reg Number must be valid on JAMB Portal if u must register at NYSC Website. No other way is allowed.
Will confirm from school tomorrow but how did my brother made it? Me think NYSC will use your details sent by your school
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
freegaza:
Will confirm from school tomorrow but how did my brother made it? Me think NYSC will use your details sent by your school
Yes, which includes a valid JAMB Reg Number

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by damibravo(m): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2015
So a class mate regularized JAMB number brings another person from another institution detail... .
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by styno22(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2015
If u see no admission offered, it means u ve not collect ur admission letter from jamb office. Just go to any jamb office close to u with ur admission number and tell them u need to collect ur admission letter, it nomally takes two weeks to receive it and it depends on how u pressure them, they may ask u to pay some amount
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by KeriBaby(f): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2015
styno22:
If u see no admission offered, it means u ve not collect ur admission letter from jamb office. Just go to any jamb office close to u with ur admission number and tell them u need to collect ur admission letter, it nomally takes two weeks to receive it and it depends on how u pressure them, they may ask u to pay some amount

Are u sure about this?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Elvis506(m): 1:36am On Aug 06, 2015
KeriBaby:
Please, what do I do next, my jamb admission status shows "No Admission Given" I need urgent assistant pls
go to nearest jamb office and tell them u want to get admission letter or regularize your jamb reg number...its 5k and it takes two weeks...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by rilwan09: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
is this jamb regularization for all current PCMS
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by armanni(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please oh! Friends, I was given admission by jamb to study physiology, however I encountered some problems during clearance, so I was given an option by my institution to transfer to Microbiology, my question now is, do I need to regularize??
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
armanni:
Please oh! Friends, I was given admission by jamb to study physiology, however I encountered some problems during clearance, so I was given an option by my institution to transfer to Microbiology, my question now is, do I need to regularize??

Yes u need to... Though there may be other way out which is not advisable and official. so just do it

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by armanni(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tnks dear, how do I go abt it? And what's the other option?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaysy:

Yes, which includes a valid JAMB Reg Number

Hi, I checked and found the other institution that offered me admission and didn't see for my school. Do you think I should hold for my school to place names of PCM with the regularizing problem or am on my own?

Or is it okay since I have a valid jamb reg number?

So I bumped into this on another thread

wunmi590:

My uncle just left Jamb office in Abuja, just now so he called me and told me that they have stop the regularization, but they dnt gave reasons, but may be they would continue back before nysc past mobilization list.

But you can still send your brother to go and confirm their first, and please let me know what's up
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chommyAngela: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
my admission later was send to my school by jamb, pls! Do i still need to do jamb regularize?am 2009 set
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
baibijay:

Hi, I checked and found the other institution that offered me admission and didn't see for my school. Do you think I should hold for my school to place names of PCM with the regularizing problem or am on my own?

Or is it okay since I have a valid jamb reg number?

So I bumped into this on another thread

If your jamb registration number is valid, you don't need to panic, my own jamb registration number is not valid yet, that's why I sent my uncle to Abuja to help me regularize it.

@Kaysy please please help me on my jamb regularization, my uncle told me they have given then notice to stop the regularization for now in Abuja, and mobilization would soon be on.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
armanni:
Tnks dear, how do I go abt it? And what's the other option?
Contact your institution for procedures.

chommyAngela:
my admission later was send to my school by jamb, pls! Do i still need to do jamb regularize?am 2009 set
Kindly verify your status from JAMB Website first.

wunmi590:

@Kaysy please please help me on my jamb regularization, my uncle told me they have given then notice to stop the regularization for now in Abuja, and mobilization would soon be on.
I cnt remeber what we discussed last. plz remind me

Plz for me to get a clearer view of what anyone is saying, it will be advisable to drop your JAMB Reg number with the statement of your problem so i will check and know how to reply u. thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaysy:

Contact your institution for procedures.

Kindly verify your status from JAMB Website first.

I cnt remeber what we discussed last. plz remind me

Plz for me to get a clearer view of what anyone is saying, it will be advisable to drop your JAMB Reg number with the statement of your problem so i will check and know how to reply u. thanks

Yes I was one of the people you helped check if his jamb reg. Is functioning, so you said it's Okey, but I need to do regularization, so my uncle have been there, so they said they have stoped regularization for nw, as from this week wednesday.

You can check the mail I sent you with omowunmi.williams1@yahoo.com and my previous comment on this your thread.

Cheers
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes I was one of the people you helped check if his jamb reg. Is functioning, so you said it's Okey, but I need to do regularization, so my uncle have been there, so they said they have stoped regularization for nw, as from this week wednesday.

You can check the mail I sent you with omowunmi.williams1@yahoo.com and my previous comment on this your thread.

Cheers
Post the JAMB Reg number again let me check cos my brain is full right now... i do so many things simultaneously here.

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
kaysy:

Post the JAMB Reg number again let me check cos my brain is full right now... i do so many things simultaneously here.

Ok sir, 74568332JA, you said the name on the number is correct and you also saw QS as the course, but the course, was suppose to be microbiology, so you said I would need to regularize it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lagusta(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello, I wasn't given admission letter from jamb office, but was given a slip showing my results (not online print out)...

My school printed admission letters for us....

Do I still need to regularize??

42248823DG

2 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by DTOBS(m): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2015
styno22:
When I tried mine,it was saying no registration no found. And I have my admission letter
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
wunmi590:

Ok sir, 74568332JA, you said the name on the number is correct and you also saw QS as the course, but the course, was suppose to be microbiology, so you said I would need to regularize it.
Ok, shae u said u have submitted this number to your students affairs unit and i told u if that is the xase, u have little or no problem, all NYSC needs is a valid JAMB Reg number which they will verify from JAMB website during the reg, the course attached to the Reg number in JAMB website does not matter to NYSC.

Lagusta:
Hello, I wasn't given admission letter from jamb office, but was given a slip showing my results (not online print out)...

My school printed admission letters for us....

Do I still need to regularize??

42248823DG
If the information below is true, then u need not regularize anything
Congratulations OLORUNFEMI IDRIS A LAGUDA!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 6-Year NATIONAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION Programme into
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.
Course MEDICINE, SURGERY
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Lagusta(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
kaysy:

Ok, shae u said u have submitted this number to your students affairs unit and i told u if that is the xase, u have little or no problem, all NYSC needs is a valid JAMB Reg number which they will verify from JAMB website during the reg, the course attached to the Reg number in JAMB website does not matter to NYSC.

If the information below is true, then u need not regularize anything
Congratulations OLORUNFEMI IDRIS A LAGUDA!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 6-Year NATIONAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION Programme into
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.
Course MEDICINE, SURGERY

Thanks boss, I really appreciate....

Please I'm sorry I may infringe into your busy schedule, but you may need to help me check for another person, when I get her jamb number, thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2015
kaysy:

But each time I want to update (validate, it keeps telling me jamb registration not found, I would appreciate if you can help me check on the number again.

Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
wunmi590:

But each time I want to update (validate, it keeps telling me jamb registration not found, I would appreciate if you can help me check on the number again.

Thanks
Definitely it will not be found in the regularization portal cos it does not belong there, you reg number is valid and ok but the course am seeing is Q.S, there is nothing u can do at this level, if this is the number u sent to NYSC, u dnt have any problem, just disregard the course for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2015
kaysy:

Definitely it will not be found in the regularization portal cos it does not belong there, you reg number is valid and ok but the course am seeing is Q.S, there is nothing u can do at this level, if this is the number u sent to NYSC, u dnt have any problem, just disregard the course for now.

I really appreciate what you have being doing, this thread truely deserve frontpage.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2015
wunmi590:

If your jamb registration number is valid, you don't need to panic, my own jamb registration number is not valid yet, that's why I sent my uncle to Abuja to help me regularize it.

I went to jamb office and the problem its more complicated than those with the "no admission'' status. I was told to get a "rejection form" from the jamb headquarters first, then get rejected from the other school, Before I get the stage the regularization you are in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.