Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (327968 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2015
Brigsiano:
Please noticed something on my Greencard, my DOB is 30th Nov but what I saw on the Greencard is 01 Nov with the correct year. In all I printed the Greencard and my call up Number on it. So would that affect my posting or am good to go

You don't have problem on that, you would correct that in camp. Don't pannick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
JollyHills:
My problem is when I paid for jamb reg no,i filled ma full name bt wen it came out,i saw only 2 names via ma name nt complete,,evn. Wen I filled online stil d two names dt appeared..... Ope it wouldn't affect me later?

Bae, you have no problem, once you get to camp, you would do the necessary correction. The most important thing is that you have registered successfully and you have being given you callup number.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dafoly: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Pls, my status(2010) on jamb site reads 'no admission yet', wil dis hinder me 4rm serving wit A16? Though most pple frm my sch has d same issue
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lebete3000: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
wunmi590:

Bae, you have no problem, once you get to camp, you would do the necessary correction. The most important thing is that you have registered successfully and you have being given you callup number.

Hello my own problem be sey I be run-away corper oh...was previously serving in Oyo state as a Medical doctor den went for some money-making project in Australia now I'm back working in a Private hospital still making some cool cash....

However I just decided to serve to fulfill all righteousness and I heard from my Secretariat dat my name has been remobilized to Enugu to start all over again...i'm not ready to go until November next year tho cos ds money for here still dey sweet my belle.

But I'm also afraid I'll be remobilized to another state if I don't seize ds opportunity and go now cos I heard Enugu make sense for Coroer doctors ...do you think I'll be remobilized or it will remain d same Enugu during each batch call-up. Mind you I'm secretly hoping they even scrap d whole gaddem process sef....lols.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by nurex01(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
it is hightime u served in Enugu now.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kelvin893: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUE OR DATE OF BIRTH ISSUES, HE JUST CORRECTED MINE.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mecussey(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2015
wunmi590:

What you need is regularization, I would advice you go to Abuja and do it as early as possible, or if your school can help you out on it, but I doubt it cos, it's already late, but would advice you should go to abuja or if you have somebody there, they should help you out with it.

The thing don tire me and my school no dey help. Do you have someone in Jamb Abuja that can help?

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wunmi590(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2015
mecussey:

The thing don tire me and my school no dey help. Do you have someone in Jamb Abuja that can help?

Nope I don't have.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by moh85: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls i rili nid an advice..Am havin problem wit NYSC registration,it seems my name was among those names omitted frm my sch cos at initial it shows JAMB Number doesn't exist and now it shows "No record found " frm d NYSC portal..so wat should I do? Should I feel anoda mobilization from against nxt bach? Or should i pay for anoda JAMB number? Cos tired of goin to my sch and yet ntn has been done abt it..thanks,ur advice is rili nided plsssss
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Vasgas: 6:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Please help me out
i was offered admission into university to study Biochemistry but on jamb admission status it was zoology. Pls what can be done
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by teemakagu(f): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
I was told that I cannot register due ma jamb number mistake now I hv rectified ir, wat do I do 2 rectify it on d senate list?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by teemakagu(f): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls dis r my details.. fatima Lawan kagu.. school matric number 09/03/02/0132 university of maiduguri, jamb reg number.. 93234471GE.... pls I nid ur help Datz if it's possible amma make it dis batch...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by adakoleagbenu: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
dafoly:
Pls, my status(2010) on jamb site reads 'no admission yet', wil dis hinder me 4rm serving wit A16? Though most pple frm my sch has d same issue
. That depends. Did you register,wrte,and passed JAMB in 2010? If all yes then during registration then,you must have supplied details like names,date of birth,state of origin,which is all NYSC requires. You will be fine,,,, If not,did u pay for JAmB no? If yes,you need to regularize it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by unlimitedelite(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Just 5 more days to go for 2015 Batch B PCM
To work on your posting to your favorite states apart from Lagos and FCT both are filled up now ,
Age exemption and
NYSC exclusion problems

NO more FCT and LAGOS available...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dafoly: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
. That depends. Did you register,wrte,and passed JAMB in 2010? If all yes then during registration then,you must have supplied details like names,date of birth,state of origin,which is all NYSC requires. You will be fine,,,, If not,did u pay for JAmB no? If yes,you need to regularize it.
tanx,i wrote jamb n passed
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by wanimo: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2015
I schooled at university of Maiduguri. I haven't been able to do my nysc registration till date. At first, they said my JAMB number does not exist, I was advised to go to jamb office and do regularization which I did and was given a new JAMB number. I still have not been able to do it as the site keeps referring me to my institution now. What do I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bros, u need 2 see ur pastor.

wanimo:
I schooled at university of Maiduguri. I haven't been able to do my nysc registration till date. At first, they said my JAMB number does not exist, I was advised to go to jamb office and do regularization which I did and was given a new JAMB number. I still have not been able to do it as the site keeps referring me to my institution now. What do I do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by teemakagu(f): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
wanimo:
am having d same problem.... nd I finished from unimaid 2 @ wanimo... been batlin wif dem Buh dey kept saying dey ve closed d correction site... dey said ma jamb number does not exist have rectified it now Buh dey don't wanna upload it 4 me
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by willyblinx(m): 6:25am On Oct 05, 2015
wanimo:

Yes, going to your school is the only thing you can do with the new Jamb number because your school has to submit it to NYSC With your details, however note that the date for such submissions has passed except in preparation for next batch... Sorry about it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by salewa01: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
please i have been facing the problem of miss spelling of my sur name on the jamb. and the miss spell name.so when i wanted to do the registration it was the wrong sure name that appeared so i went to jamb office for the correction of it and i did the reregulirization but it was nt change. so what should i do.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Scam!
unlimitedelite:
Just 5 more days to go for 2015 Batch B PCM
To work on your posting to your favorite states apart from Lagos and FCT both are filled up now ,
Age exemption and
NYSC exclusion problems

NO more FCT and LAGOS available...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Handel22(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mine is case of double admision.I chose the second institution coz I was offered a beta course there.Weneva I try 2 print my admision letter it still shows the first institution.Av gone to the first skul 2 reject d first admision and nw it remains to get admision letter for the school I graduated from.Who else has undergone this process b4?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IsiAbuncha(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
JollyHills:
My problem is when I paid for jamb reg no,i filled ma full name bt wen it came out,i saw only 2 names via ma name nt complete,,evn. Wen I filled online stil d two names dt appeared..... Ope it wouldn't affect me later?

When you get to camp just make sure u include the 3rd name so that ur NYSC records can have all your names complete. Its not a serious issue though, hope it wasn't ur surname that was omitted smiley
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by chaxking(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
My guy I knw dis thread is old but I really need to get dis off my chest nd I hope u respond to me , I used my 2009 jamb to enter into my institution but I didn't do d jamb regulirizatiom, nd my jamb reg no was sent to nysc by my sch nd I've done my online registration, is it going to affect my call up letter or am I safe?
kaysy:
Sequel to the above subject matter, Prospective corps member can post issues here, lets try and assist them. Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
chaxking:
My guy I knw dis thread is old but I really need to get dis off my chest nd I hope u respond to me , I used my 2009 jamb to enter into my institution but I didn't do d jamb regulirizatiom, nd my jamb reg no was sent to nysc by my sch nd I've done my online registration, is it going to affect my call up letter or am I safe?

Very safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.