Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (328093 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by YBAR(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
kaysy:
@YBAR, Going for Admission rejection at this time will amount to a total waste of time, the other option of goin to jamb is better, but for now i think u guys have to wait cos of whateva new systems they are coming up with cos i did jamb regularization for someone recently and it was successful but the admission status dnt reflect on jamb site.

tnx bro
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by joerich2015(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Any news about Jamb Regularisation?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by package1930(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jamb has now allowed regularization till the end of April...
My sch admission officer called the jamb office @ abuja in my presence.. Behold it was a good news

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
joerich2015:
Any news about Jamb Regularisation?

package1930:
Jamb has now allowed regularization till the end of April...
My sch admission officer called the jamb office @ abuja in my presence.. Behold it was a good news

Yes, cos the picture below was regularized successfully on 30th March, 2016 in my Office. You may proceed with your Regularization for now

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
@kaysy what of we that have paid the 5k school asked us to pay, do u think the school wld work on it nau? Or what can we do to hastening it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
pweetybhy:
@kaysy what of we that have paid the 5k school asked us to pay, do u think the school wld work on it nau? Or what can we do to hastening it
Kindly contact your institution as soon as possible
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Babena(f): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls, I have a question. My three names were interchanged during my jamb registration ie (last name, surname before my middle name). But my actual placement of names on all if my certificates are; surname, first then last name. Pls will there be a problem with it during my Nysc mobilization, online registration, and any other thing pertaining
Nysc? Thanks in anticipation.
One more thing, my admission status on Jamb website bears a different sch (which was my first choice), rather than d sch u just graduated from. But I have regularized before, but its still not reflecting. Pls do u think there may be a problem during my registration with it? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by package1930(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
kaysy:

Yes, cos the picture below was regularized successfully on 30th March, 2016 in my Office. You may proceed with your Regularization for now
Please can you help me with the individual regularization, because my sch admission officer said we should pay but he doesn't knw wen he will move them to abuja and I already need it for screening at yabatech for my HND programme
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Taeewo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
U doing great job here.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
@kaysy please my school is wasting time oo, went to school yesterday, they are not ready to go to jamb office, Pls how can u help me with it before April ending? It wld delay my going for NYSC batchh B
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
pweetybhy:
@kaysy please my school is wasting time oo, went to school yesterday, they are not ready to go to jamb office, Pls how can u help me with it before April ending? It wld delay my going for NYSC batchh B

I seriously wish i can help here.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by summerB: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Babena(f): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kaysy, I can now see that you created this thread for only people you know, and ignore those you don't know. I typed a problem and asked for your opinion since the 2nd of April. But no one, have replied me. But u keep replying others. Anyway, I guess I was wrong to even bring my issue here with the hopes that I would get a valuable response. Just keep up with all you're doing here. I'll just solicit for assistance else where. Thank you very much. I'm out.........
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
@kaysy tot you working @jamb? So no help u can render
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
@Babena, are u serious? Plz i dnt see ur post Ooo, kindly refer me back to it and i'l reply u... I dnt knopw anyone here, just trying to help cos i know this JAMB regularization thing places most Nigerian graduate in a confused state. Kindly refer me back to it ok? And i'l reply u. Thanks.

@PrettY... I dnt work with JAMB, am only a serving corps member who owns an office in Yabatech where most JAMB Regularization & NYSC online Registration issues are being carried out & solved.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by pweetybhy(f): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ooh, okies... thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Babena:
Pls, I have a question. My three names were interchanged during my jamb registration ie (last name, surname before my middle name). But my actual placement of names on all if my certificates are; surname, first then last name. Pls will there be a problem with it during my Nysc mobilization, online registration, and any other thing pertaining
Nysc? Thanks in anticipation.
One more thing, my admission status on Jamb website bears a different sch (which was my first choice), rather than d sch u just graduated from. But I have regularized before, but its still not reflecting. Pls do u think there may be a problem during my registration with it? Thanks

So sorry dear, this issue has been treated before in this thread, i expected u to read through previous posts cos i've answered this overtime, but never the less....

Your name on the mobilization list from your school to NYSC must appear exactly as it is on JAMB Website, but we consider Surname as more significant than other names (i.e Your Last name should take the place of your Surname), Meanwhile the school that appeared on JAMB Website does not matter at all, all we need here is for the reg number to be valid (meaning it should display your name on JAMB Website)

More over, you can correct your name when registering for NYSC, (Make sure u register in a place where they know what they are doing)
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Babena(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank you so much kaysy. God bless you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bhimbho(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
solve your "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jniexception" with jamb regularization, Direct Entry or Nysc registration.To fix dat issue just call me on 08141656572, 08183385094/email: soneyeabimbola@aol.com. charges apply (only serious minded people)
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please has anyone done the regularization and how long did it take
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Gkennyz94: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bro Kaysy...pls i check my admission status
and what i saw is u have been offered
provision admission to 'emmanuel alayande
college of education' but i finished my ND at
'federal polytechnic ilaro' what do u think i
can do to amend dis. My jamb reg. Is
35938321fc....And I want to weda it will affect Direct Entry registration...
Also want to kno maybe Jamb registration number will be change when som1 apply for admission rejection.
Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Gkennyz94:
Bro Kaysy...pls i check my admission status
and what i saw is u have been offered
provision admission to 'emmanuel alayande
college of education' but i finished my ND at
'federal polytechnic ilaro' what do u think i
can do to amend dis. My jamb reg. Is
35938321fc....And I want to weda it will affect Direct Entry registration...
Also want to kno maybe Jamb registration number will be change when som1 apply for admission rejection.
Thanks.

1. To change the school that appears on your status... Go to JAMB Office, Abuja
2. Will it affect your DE Registration?.... Not at all
3. Will JAMB Reg Number change?.... No it will not change, Applying for admission rejection will aid your quest to change the school at JAMB office, Abuja.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by udeter: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
I did mine today but no reply what can i do to get my slip
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mychojazz: 11:59pm On May 04, 2016
we are all talking about number validity and invalidity, please, how exactly do I check and see for myself if my jamb reg number is valid or invalid.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2016
Mychojazz:
we are all talking about number validity and invalidity, please, how exactly do I check and see for myself if my jamb reg number is valid or invalid.

Visit JAMB Website and check your admission status under the year u wrote your JAMB
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by badoosneh: 6:57am On May 06, 2016
@kaysy my jamb admission status is showing no admission offered yet. how can i resolve it. my sch is not helping
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2016
badoosneh:
@kaysy my jamb admission status is showing no admission offered yet. how can i resolve it. my sch is not helping

How to resolve It depends on what u want to do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2016
Hello, somebody said that regularisation has been put on hold, how true is this. @kaysy, how can u be of help? Pls gimme ur number.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TONYE001(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2016
Hi Kaysy,

My wife is currently processing her DE application for her third degree. She encountered a challenge: after inputting her JAMB Registration Number (gotten via regularization), she discovered that her Nationality and State of Origin were pre-filled as "foreigner". There was no way of editing it.

We complained at the office but they couldn't give a solid solution.

Please, I'm not sure what to do next; any ideas?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2016
TONYE001:
Hi Kaysy,

My wife is currently processing her DE application for her third degree. She encountered a challenge: after inputting her JAMB Registration Number (gotten via regularization), she discovered that her Nationality and State of Origin were pre-filled as "foreigner". There was no way of editing it.

We complained at the office but they couldn't give a solid solution.

Please, I'm not sure what to do next; any ideas?

When you're issued a JAMB Registration Number for Regularization, you're required to go compete the regularization yourself.
The Country of Origin is selected as "Nigeria" by default, then you'll select your state of origin and LGA, complete other requirements before submission. However you got to become a foreigner seems to me like someone among u guys did something wrong somewhere, maybe your wife did not complete her regularization herself.

Anyway, if no remedy is forth coming, apply using OTHER DIP, its as good as every other means of applying, there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TONYE001(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2016
kaysy:

When you're issued a JAMB Registration Number for Regularization, you're required to go compete the regularization yourself.
The Country of Origin is selected as "Nigeria" by default, then you'll select your state of origin and LGA, complete other requirements before submission. However you got to become a foreigner seems to me like someone among u guys did something wrong somewhere, maybe your wife did not complete her regularization herself.

Anyway, if no remedy is forth coming, apply using OTHER DIP, its as good as every other means of applying, there is nothing wrong with it.

Thanks for your timely reply.

I still remember how the event went. On graduation, she paid an amount for the regularization. After that, the school dished out her Registration Number with which she proceeded for NYSC (2013). She actually did nothing herself as the school was fully in charge. We never thought we where to do anything with the number.

I think it's the folks that did the computing and all that.. Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.