Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (326519 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 4:16am On May 17, 2016
kaysy:

When you're issued a JAMB Registration Number for Regularization, you're required to go compete the regularization yourself.
The Country of Origin is selected as "Nigeria" by default, then you'll select your state of origin and LGA, complete other requirements before submission. However you got to become a foreigner seems to me like someone among u guys did something wrong somewhere, maybe your wife did not complete her regularization herself.

Anyway, if no remedy is forth coming, apply using OTHER DIP, its as good as every other means of applying, there is nothing wrong with it.
I was asking you if regularisation is ongoing now sir.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2016
drkay:

I was asking you if regularisation is ongoing now sir.
JAMB is about to phase it out, so they are doing probaly the last set of regularization, but they have not introduced a parliative measure to take care of existing defaulting students in the 2016 Academic session, so i still believe regularization will still remain till 2017 or so
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2016
TONYE001:

Thanks for your timely reply.

I still remember how the event went. On graduation, she paid an amount for the regularization. After that, the school dished out her Registration Number with which she proceeded for NYSC (2013). She actually did nothing herself as the school was fully in charge. We never thought we where to do anything with the number.

I think it's the folks that did the computing and all that.. Thanks..

Exactly what i said, you people did something wrong, meaning someone else actually helped her to thumbprint. This is very wrong, while JAMB is trying to harmonize every data in the education sector, she alone has duplicated herself into more than one person.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by TONYE001(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
kaysy:

Exactly what i said, you people did something wrong, meaning someone else actually helped her to thumbprint. This is very wrong, while JAMB is trying to harmonize every data in the education sector, she alone has duplicated herself into more than one person.

We had no idea! Wow. We thought it was something the school handles..hence, once we had the number, a just "stored" it and moved on..

I wonder what the way forward is..

Thanks brother..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2016
kaysy:

JAMB is about to phase it out, so they are doing probaly the last set of regularization, but they have not introduced a parliative measure to take care of existing defaulting students in the 2016 Academic session, so i still believe regularization will still remain till 2017 or so
Can u help to do it at your Centre now? I can come over if it's gonna take me just a day. Pls share ur number.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2016
drkay:

Can u help to do it at your Centre now? I can come over if it's gonna take me just a day. Pls share ur number.
It depends on what u want to do with the number, is it for NYSC or DE?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by drkay(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2016
kaysy:
It depends on what u want to do with the number, is it for NYSC or DE?
NYSC exemption certificate.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
drkay:

NYSC exemption certificate.

If you're a part time student, you don't need this.
Only full time students would require this for NYSC purpose, meanwhile only your school can get it for you. i can only help those going for DE to generate a new JAMB Reg Number without an initial JAMB Reg Number.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tafrica(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2016
Please, how long does it take before an online relocation application can be approved?
I have applied for relocation on marital ground for about 2weeks now and uploaded all the necessary docs, but it still reads application is still being processed.

Thanks.

Cc kaysy
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mannyiyke: 5:39pm On May 17, 2016
kaysy:

If you're a part time student, you don't need this.
Only full time students would require this for NYSC purpose, meanwhile only your school can get it for you. i can only help those going for DE to generate a new JAMB Reg Number without an initial JAMB Reg Number.
Pls help. There is no provision on JAMB website for validation of 2003 jamb reg number after d regularizati0n. How do i do it. U said u can help sb generate jamb reg no for DE, i thought it is only d sch one graduated from dat can send d persons info to JAMB for d regularization.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by mannyiyke: 5:52pm On May 17, 2016
kaysy:

When you're issued a JAMB Registration Number for Regularization, you're required to go compete the regularization yourself.
The Country of Origin is selected as "Nigeria" by default, then you'll select your state of origin and LGA, complete other requirements before submission. However you got to become a foreigner seems to me like someone among u guys did something wrong somewhere, maybe your wife did not complete her regularization herself.

Anyway, if no remedy is forth coming, apply using OTHER DIP, its as good as every other means of applying, there is nothing wrong with it.
There is no provision for validation of 2003 jamb reg no on jamb website after regularization. I mean we have from 2004 upwards. How do i do it. Pls help.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2016
tafrica:
Please, how long does it take before an online relocation application can be approved?
I have applied for relocation on marital ground for about 2weeks now and uploaded all the necessary docs, but it still reads application is still being processed.

Thanks.

Cc kaysy
From what i know, u have to apply for relocation in camp, its approved, u then come online to pay and print ur relocation letter which u'l take to ur new state LGI... Online application for relocation for now has closed.... My thoughts though
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by tafrica(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
kaysy:

From what i know, u have to apply for relocation in camp, its approved, u then come online to pay and print ur relocation letter which u'l take to ur new state LGI... Online application for relocation for now has closed.... My thoughts though

The corps member is batch B, not the ones that just left camp. She applied for the relocation based on marital ground with necessary documents uploaded when the online platform was open about 2weeks ago. She was actually told from state secretariat when she attempted manual application to go apply online. The application still reads being processed till now. So I want to ask you if you know how much it takes before online application is approved/disapproved?

Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2016
tafrica:

The corps member is batch B, not the ones that just left camp. She applied for the relocation based on marital ground with necessary documents uploaded when the online platform was open about 2weeks ago. She was actually told from state secretariat when she attempted manual application to go apply online. The application still reads being processed till now. So I want to ask you if you know how much it takes before online application is approved/disapproved?

Thanks

Not at all, but the NYSC Application for Relocation that i know of stopped over 2months ago, which website did you use to apply, meanwhile contact your state secretariat. Thanks

In Addition
I think i've seen where u actually carried out your redeployment, You applied from your account on NYSC Website, anyway since its done, go to your state secretariat for manual documentation then they will approve the online via their admin portal, after which she can go for printing of redeployment letter.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kol4grin01: 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2016
Kol4grin01:
Pls i need to be clarified on this and its important. Your suggestions are highly welcome. Am a guy of 27 years old goin for direct entry dats at unilorin this year. Their calendar year spans from August to august each year. Which means dat if i successfully get the Addmission, i will ha clocked 30 at the end of my program by August 2019.now i need to know if the age limit restricting students is 30years and above or above 30years. Do i still hav the chance? If no, can i just rough my way in by manipulating documents. Thanks as i await ur response
if u'r 30, u can still go for NYSC but anything after 30 = Exemption.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
Fraih:

First, check your Jamb admission status via this link, http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=A24B71EF-A854-44FD-BACA-109A86F71E31
If it says no admission offered yet, then go for Jamb regularization.
Helo boss,,i visited the site and found out there was no admission offered to me,,i went to one of these cyber cafes to do the regularisation and they did it 4 me and printed out a copy,,but I'm still trying to input my jamb reg no on d jamb site and its still saying 'no admission yet'

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by braniac2025: 9:51am On May 27, 2016
Hello Guys, am an OND student, and i apply for my jamb regularization NO, which they give me, unfortunately they made a mistake in my name.
and when i try to regularize the no, the name on the jamb no dey give me can not be change, and have already use the name for direct entry.

Please guys, is there a way i can change my name from jamb directly and how can i do it?? or i should just proceed to do change of name at high court

please need your advice fast guys.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
braniac2025:
Hello Guys, am an OND student, and i apply for my jamb regularization NO, which they give me, unfortunately they made a mistake in my name.
and when i try to regularize the no, the name on the jamb no dey give me can not be change, and have already use the name for direct entry.

Please guys, is there a way i can change my name from jamb directly and how can i do it?? or i should just proceed to do change of name at high court

please need your advice fast guys.

Situations like this makes me wonder the kind of half baked semi-graduates Nigerian school produces.

You did JAMB Regularization and it appeared with a wrong Name, instead for u to ignore the JAMB Reg Number u got from Regularization, just to save yourself the stress, then apply for your DE without a JAMB Reg Number so that the system will allow you input your name by yourself, you still went ahead to register a wrong name for yourself.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by braniac2025: 2:32pm On May 27, 2016
The mistake am talking about in my name is that

instead of Amuzat Afeez they wrote Amzat afeea
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2016
braniac2025:
The mistake am talking about in my name is that

instead of Amuzat Afeez they wrote Amzat afeea
I know, the two names u posted are two different people in the eyes of the law, you should have just ignored the wrong one and register afresh, even the person that registered u should have cross-checked properly before registering u...

Anyway, Go to JAMB Head Office, Abuja to correct the name OR Register afresh for JAMB DE without a Reg Number
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kol4grin01: 3:53pm On May 30, 2016
kaysy:

Situations like this makes me wonder the kind of half baked semi-graduates Nigerian school produces.

You did JAMB Regularization and it appeared with a wrong Name, instead for u to ignore the JAMB Reg Number u got from Regularization, just to save yourself the stress, then apply for your DE without a JAMB Reg Number so that the system will allow you input your name by yourself, you still went ahead to register a wrong name for yourself.

How do 1 apply for d DE without reg number bro?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
freegaza:
All na wash am currently serving almost done...And I did not do any regularization but if your school said you must regularize pay them to do it for you
but in ur earlier post,,u wer askin how ull register,,how wer u able to be serving without regularization?,,was it ur old jamb reg no dat u used to mobilise?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freegaza(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2016
ikihealthplus:
but in ur earlier post,,u wer askin how ull register,,how wer u able to be serving without regularization?,,was it ur old jamb reg no dat u used to mobilise?
Yes I used my old Jamb number and it is still no admission offered
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
freegaza:
All na wash am currently serving almost done...And I did not do any regularization but if your school said you must regularize pay them to do it for you
You probably do not know what u'r talking about, you cnt be serving without a valid JAMB Reg Number, its either u dnt know how to check ur admission status in JAMB site or you're inputting a wrong number or you lied... which ever way snap your JAMB Result and post the picture here let me check u out,

I had people that argued with me in this same thread prior to 2016 Batch A registration, but when the registration started, they all disappeared in shame cos they were so proud of the lie they were unknowingly telling online.

People should just stop deceiving their fellow human beings online, if u don't know or understand anything, ASK QUESTIONS!!!
Nobody will kill u for accepting your level that u dnt know it, besides nobody is even seeing ur face here.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by austine5n6(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls have u guys heard anything about jamb increasing regularisation fee as of now because my sch is saying I should pay 15k...nd have payed 7k b4 now they're saying addition 8k...is this true. Besides I still haven't gotten my reg no and I want to go for D.E
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2016
austine5n6:
Pls have u guys heard anything about jamb increasing regularisation fee as of now because my sch is saying I should pay 15k...nd have payed 7k b4 now they're saying addition 8k...is this true. Besides I still haven't gotten my reg no and I want to go for D.E
Registering for JAMB DE with a Reg Number is NOT compulsory, i have registered well over 40 people without a Reg number

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freegaza(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
kaysy:

You probably do not know what u'r talking about, you cnt be serving without a valid JAMB Reg Number, its either u dnt know how to check ur admission status in JAMB site or you're inputting a wrong number or you lied... which ever way snap your JAMB Result and post the picture here let me check u out,
I had people that argued with me in this same thread prior to 2016 Batch A registration, but when the registration started, they all disappeared in shame cos they were so proud of the lie they were unknowingly telling online.
People should just stop deceiving their fellow human beings online, if u don't know or understand anything, ASK QUESTIONS!!!
Nobody will kill u for accepting your level that u dnt know it, besides nobody is even seeing ur face here.
You challenged me to post my green card and I did and I as well posted my JAMB number for you on this same thread...I am currently a serving 15B Corp member and many of my colleagues whom we are serving with still have their JAMB numbers as no admission offered...Going through your posts on this thread am afraid you are one of those scammers who have been scamming PCMs on this regularization issue
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by austine5n6(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2016
kaysy:

Registering for JAMB DE with a Reg Number is NOT compulsory, i have registered well over 40 people without a Reg number
Bro is it with the "OTHER DIPLOMA" option because i was told that it would affect me when going for NYSC...Pls need more info about this.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2016
freegaza:
You challenged me to post my green card and I did and I as well posted my JAMB number for you on this same thread...I am currently a serving 15B Corp member and many of my colleagues whom we are serving with still have their JAMB numbers as no admission offered...Going through your posts on this thread am afraid you are one of those scammers who have been scamming PCMs on this regularization issue

The bolded certifies the fact that you're just a child.
If i could remember, Yes i did and u posted a very blunt Green card which did not display your name properly and the NYSC Batch u belong to, secondly u did not post any JAMB Result (I demanded that both JAMB result & Green card should bear same name). when i saw ur poor presentation, i concluded never to give this id.i0t any attention cos i'll be stooping so low in doing that, little did i know u have resurfaced. i will still disregard u henceforth cos u'r a child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (95) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.