Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (327129 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Danny4show(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
please it is very urgent..im trying to log on nysc website for the senate list but all im seeing under the status is this...

The JAMB Reg Number does not
Exists.(You cannot register,
Contact your Institution) used by
none
please help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
All of these was a no issue in the days of sodiqyinka. Go go bless that gentle man angry
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onyeja: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls I wan to advice all d affected candidate either wit jamb problem or matric number issue to pls visit there various school and check their names on d nysc approved list not the senate list.because in my school today d list was pasted many that re having issue saw their names.many having issue of matric numba saw their names in d error list now is error in jamb n they were given form to fill.let's stop saying what we re nt sure.none of us works in jamb either wit nysc so I dnt know wia we get all dis information
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
onyeja:
Pls I wan to advice all d affected candidate either wit jamb problem or matric number issue to pls visit there various school and check their names on d nysc approved list not the senate list.because in my school today d list was pasted many that re having issue saw their names.many having issue of matric numba saw their names in d error list now is error in jamb n they were given form to fill.let's stop saying what we re nt sure.none of us works in jamb either wit nysc so I dnt know wia we get all dis information
grin grin
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by adakoleagbenu: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Timbuktu14:
All of these was a no issue in the days of sodiqyinka. Go go bless that gentle man angry
I dy tell u. Some people no know d true story,dm begin dy soil d guy name. Me I track am for facebook,even collect contact,so dat I go fit arm myself against anything jamb/nysc throws at me. From his voice and tone alone,I could tell he is a very nice person. Luckily,all my details uploaded are correct,and I'm good to go,even if I didn't secure admission letter or regularize
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by lawlan234: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
I dy tell u. Some people no know d true story,dm begin dy soil d guy name. Me I track am for facebook,even collect contact,so dat I go fit arm myself against anything jamb/nysc throws at me. From his voice and tone alone,I could tell he is a very nice person. Luckily,all my details uploaded are correct,and I'm good to go,even if I didn't secure admission letter or regularize
guy please share me his phone number or FB username please...abegooo bro
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Imnotalone: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Julietnwa: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls help.
My name is Nwaozuzu Chikodi Juliet. Mat number! 12H/0025/OTM. Date of birth 29 May 1988. School: Federal Poly Nekede.

I checked my name in the Senate list and it listed my name with this note " The name specified on the senate list does not match with the name on Jamb record. You can not registere. Contact your school"

However, in my Jamb slip there was a slight mistake in my saw name It was Mis-spelt as Nwaozuzuu Chikodi Juliet. The mistake is in my saw name were u have double "u" pls can my school take care of this? Or advice me on what to do. here is my number, 08068620595

1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mattex001(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello guys i tried printing my Jamb admission letter and when i checked admission status it said no admission offered yet....... what do i do ??
but my name is on the NYSC senate list with an error in my date of birth

pls help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Imnotalone:

Jamb no: 19001311FH.
im a DE student BUK
"The JAMB Reg Number does not Exists.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none"
Pls help

Your JAMB Reg number is 100% Valid. you can register
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Unclerukus: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2015
kaysy:

please I need some orientation. I didn't regularize my jamb or
even have the jamb admission letter but my details on Nysc
portal is intact and no problems. my status says " matric no
not in use( create a fresh account)" does that mean I can
register like that? No more problem with regularization?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Unclerukus:
please I need some orientation. I didn't regularize my jamb or
even have the jamb admission letter but my details on Nysc
portal is intact and no problems. my status says " matric no
not in use( create a fresh account)" does that mean I can
register like that? No more problem with regularization?
yes go nd register.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Imnotalone: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2015
kaysy:

tanx. u mean i should relax and go ahead with the registration wen its time even with the "you cannot register" notice?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Timbuktu14(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Imnotalone:

tanx. u mean i should relax and go ahead with the registration wen its time even with the "you cannot register" notice?
oga go 2 your school and complain. You can not register with that status. Don get yursef confusd
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Imnotalone: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Timbuktu14:
oga go 2 your school and complain. You can not register with that status. Don get yursef confusd
Ok. tanx
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Imnotalone:

there must be a problem somewhere, check ur name in senate list again
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by henrixx(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
I jus checked the NYSC website nd a digit was missing in my jamb number.... It says "The JAMB Reg Number does not Exists.(You
cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by
none"

Wat do I do? Is it really going to affect my registration?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onuwaje(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
[size=15pt]if ur status isn't showing "mat number not in use (create new account)" make sure u contact ur nysc unit in school[/size]
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ifecoinc: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Help,pls have regularized my jamb number but when i check my name on the senate list...it show no record contact school for verified list.....i called my school thy now ask me to send the print out of the regularize jamb number.in which i failed to print it out before i regularize.....pls someone shld help me.what do i do?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ifecoinc: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
@kaysy.pls sms me your number 0n dis number 09033771729....pls i Rili want to talk to you
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Mattex001(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
onuwaje:
[size=15pt]if ur status isn't showing "mat number not in use (create new account)" make sure u contact ur nysc unit in school[/size]
pls try not to mislead people that information inaccurate
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onuwaje(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mattex001:

pls try not to mislead people that information inaccurate

And how is it innacurate?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by medoyin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Any lautech grad having any issue should email it will be rectified. My sister and her friend sent an email yesterday, they got favourable respose today.

Meanwhile,others should validate their utme number under the year they sat for Jamb and click "validation for regularised students only" even if you did not regularize to see where the error emanated from.

#2016 my time.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sweetolu: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
onuwaje:

And how is it innacurate?
it is very inaccurate. this is because they have no issue. a new Nysc account would be created when registration starts for every pcm
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sweetolu: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Julietnwa:
Pls help.
My name is Nwaozuzu Chikodi Juliet. Mat number! 12H/0025/OTM. Date of birth 29 May 1988. School: Federal Poly Nekede.

I checked my name in the Senate list and it listed my name with this note " The name specified on the senate list does not match with the name on Jamb record. You can not registere. Contact your school"

However, in my Jamb slip there was a slight mistake in my saw name It was Mis-spelt as Nwaozuzuu Chikodi Juliet. The mistake is in my saw name were u have double "u" pls can my school take care of this? Or advice me on what to do. here is my number, 08068620595
go to your school DSA on Monday asap. explain to them so that they can add U to your surname so that u can register. jamb name must tally wit d name your school sends before u can register
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onuwaje(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
sweetolu:
it is very inaccurate. this is because they have no issue. a new Nysc account would be created when registration starts for every pcm
Including those who had problems online?

How sure r u?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by sweetolu: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
onuwaje:

Including those who had problems online?

How sure r u?
am hundred percent sure. those who have problem re people with wrong jamb number, number doesn't exist, wrong matric no. if ur details are correct on Nysc portal and it says create fresh account u re good to go. dey don't av issue. when registration starts they can register.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by onuwaje(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
sweetolu:
am hundred percent sure. those who have problem re people with wrong jamb number, number doesn't exist, wrong matric no. if ur details are correct on Nysc portal and it says create fresh account u re good to go. dey don't av issue. when registration starts they can register.

Actually my details re correct online but I saw error
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Topkush: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
sweetolu:

On point, please don't let us mislead people. If we don't have knowledge about the info, better not comment on it

1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by azurrilippi: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
There was a problem with my jamb registration no how do I correct it
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kaysy(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Anyone that observed any difference in their names or JAMB Reg number should report to their students' affairs unit in their schools, those who sees Matric no not in use, create a fresh account, you don't have any problem, the system has already told u to create a fresh account, so wait cos creating of fresh accounts starts from Sep 8, 2015.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by promzyugo(f): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mine was that they said error in jamb registration number I don't know what to do??

Please any solution

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.