Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London (12388 Views)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Pictured Behind First Lady At Presidential Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by joebeckz(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2015
This so called Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbos die for his Radio Biafra, while he parades the streets of London, exposing his lack of morals and decency. He calls Nigeria a zoo and by extension, regards Nigerians as animals but tell me, looking at this picture; who is the animal here?
IF THIS NNAMDI KANU GOT GOVT RECOGNIZATION U WILL NVER HEAR OF HIM AGAIN,WHEN OJUKWU WAS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA HE WAS IN NIGERIA,THIS MAN SHOULD COME BACK IF HE IS FOR REAL.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by vedaxcool(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2015
Chie see woman beater dey form romantic, that is a war criminal standing there.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ammyluv2002(f): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Nobody is bigger than this Nation.

He should park well undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Aromas: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Oga weere. He dey obodo oyibo land dey flex con dey put his people into confusion.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Elosky20: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
he should come out publicly and defend he so called BIAFRA SUICIDE MOVEMENT

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Aromas: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Boshe majee niyen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Rilwayne001: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol...See his 'tête plate' grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Humans don't live in the zoo....

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Aromas:
Oga weere. He dey obodo oyibo land dey flex con dey put his people into confusion.

that is his wife,.... 45 yrs bachelor how market undecided undecided undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ammyluv2002(f): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Aromas:

Boshe majee niyen
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Vicotex(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

This so called Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbos die for his Radio Biafra, while he parades the streets of London, exposing his lack of morals and decency. He calls Nigeria a zoo and by extension, regards Nigerians as animals but tell me, looking at this picture; who is the animal here?
IF THIS NNAMDI KANU GOT GOVT RECOGNIZATION U WILL NVER HEAR OF HIM AGAIN,WHEN OJUKWU WAS FIGHTING FOR BIAFRA HE WAS IN NIGERIA,THIS MAN SHOULD COME BACK IF HE IS FOR REAL.

Na your mama you want make he come kiss before?
Envyness na go kill una

23 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ammyluv2002(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
kaycid77:

Your point? embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by ipheoluwa22: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
kaycid77:

what is dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by joebeckz(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Vicotex:

Envyness na go kill una
let me waste few minutes of my time quoting a child who cant constructively share his view without insults. you can spend your whole day doing this kid

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by delugajackson: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
I think he's just an opportunist. I weep for the gullible minds he's been misleading undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Jesusloveyou: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Vicotex:

Envyness na go kill una
that is why, he wants to kill u people because of 1b naira for flexing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by NwaNimo1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's a 'tranny?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by lunaticfringe: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
You don't like igbos, ok. Let them be, mba.... They are d problems in Nigeria. As such must be portrayed as the perpetrators of the said problems, giving rise to thousands of threads raised in all national dailies and news outlets. Oya they are bad, okwa ya, let them go and be by themselves, mbanu, Maka why We like Nigeria with the igbos in it. Seriously if I talk say yorubas are jobless now, many will call me a tribal bigot... In fact yorubush, are just like the buzzards without a direction.

Meanwhile Nnamdi kalu is a biafran and if you like do what you do best, peddle falsehood against his person, it won't stop the fact that he is doing his job superbly... Imagine giving a command under the umbrella of IPOB and millions converged and you have the effontry to post poo, goes to show that you are beyond redemption.... Pathetic cvnts...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by EasternLion: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

That is his wife you nincompoop, he will back soonest, you can go slap him.

How many times will you dimwits throw his lame line?
For better half of last year, he was home and in Biafraland, he was here from June 5th.

You guys go find some other thing.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by joebeckz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
lunaticfringe:
You don't like igbos, ok. Let them be, mba.... They are d problems in Nigeria. As such must be portrayed as the perpetrators of the said problems, giving rise to thousands of threads raised in all national dailies and news outlets. Oya they are bad, okwa ya, let them go and be by themselves, mbanu, Maka why We like Nigeria with the igbos in it. Seriously if I talk say yorubas are jobless now, many will call me a tribal bigot... In fact yorubush, are just like the buzzards without a direction.

Meanwhile Nnamdi kalu is a biafran and if you like do what you do best, peddle falsehood against his person, it won't stop the fact that he is doing his job superbly... Imagine giving a command under the umbrella of IPOB and millions converged and you have the effontry to post poo, goes to show that you are beyond redemption.... Pathetic cvnts...
kindly tell him to come home. end of discussion, meanwhile, we the south south wont be deceived by his messages, he is a selfish fame seeker, nothing more. if you want biafra, dont depend on our oil, use your coal and other resource in the east. i believe he NNmadi wants to use this platform to be super rich, the common man would continue to be common even if biafra is a success. corruption is in the blackmans blood so i dont buy any of this poo. i rather have my generation unhurt than engage in a fight that will take souls yet not achieved, biafra wont come without a war, tell me, how would the war be fought? will you take arms and go to abuja,the north,the west to fight? you think the government wont rain air strikes on the fighters? boy, forget its all baseless, read about the civil war and you would know how impossible this is. Ojukwu had more loyal and strrong dedicated men yet it ended badly and well developed cities where grounded and started from the scratch, yet no biafra. its all a scam my brother

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by joebeckz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
EasternLion:

That is his wife you nincompoop, he will back soonest, you can go slap him.

How many times will you dimwits throw his lame line?
For better half of last year, he was home and in Biafraland, he was here from June 5th.

You guys go find some other thing.
please startr the war, dont show your strength on me biko...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by chynergy1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP wetin be ya own? if im dey fight for bi*fra, abi body na wood?
the guy is free to attend to some 'extra curricular activities'

leave him alone.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Your point? embarassed angry

Nigeria is a Zoological Republic....

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by GENTLENNAJI(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow! I wish God will give me courageous heart to do this in public with my future wife
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by truefact: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op are. You a biafran? Why are you worried? Leave biafra matter for biafrans. ..Nigeria is also scamming us and killing us...I rather biafran cheat me than a nigerian.

Get it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by chichomchin(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
nothing NEW
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Menace2Society(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
truefact:
Op are. You a biafran? Why are you worried? Leave biafra matter for biafrans. ..Nigeria is also scamming us and killing us...I rather biafran cheat me than a nigerian.

Get it
Lie!U can't trust your brothers with money undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by PhockPhockMan: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
[size=18pt]AS FAR AS HE'S KISSING HIS WIFE, I'M OK WITH IT.
IF KISSING IN THE PUBLIC IS WRONG, WHY DO MEN OF GOD ORDER BRIDE AND GROOM TO KISS TO THE ADMIRATION OF THE CLAPING CROWD?

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by worthytalk: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op try harder. We love him like that so long he did not commit any crime. But on the other hand did Buhari not defile Aisha at age of 11?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by Chiaka(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is no crime! my husband kisses me publicly all the time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by melzabull(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
another mumu op...mtvhww
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London by melzabull(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:

which nation? you don't make any sense honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths / President Buhari Commissions National Shared Services Centre, Flags Off 6M (PIX) / Dan Bokolo Fines Zamfara Communities Millions For Providing Information To Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.