Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) (1937 Views)

The Beautiful Ones By Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sold For 2.5 Million Pounds / Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by Youpele52: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLEST DETAIL IF YOU WANT TO INTERPRET THIS ART

Cc
lalasticlala
Seun
ishilove

Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by donholy28(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't think the woman wants to be saved...she has d key to d mans chains but instead of her throwing the keys to him...so that he can unlock his chains and save both of them...she wants him to drag her out first before she will unlock him which he can't do with one hand chained and the other free hand won't give him enough strength to enable him drag her and d weight out...in the end his hand looses strength and she gets dragged to d bottom of the sea by d weight on her leg...they both die..due to her foolishness and stupidity…am I right?
Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by Jackeeh(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
The lady would rather sink than hand over the key(which is in her possession), to the man, so he can free himself and in turn save her?
Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by Ewizard(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by krismars(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
The girl no trust d guy. Simple

1 Like

Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by lexdino: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2015
The message is simple. The chains signifies greatness. A man's greatness resides in his hands and it can be worked upon(has a lock) while that of a woman is btw her legs smiley but it can't be worked on(no lock). The key to a man's greatness is in the hands of a woman(his mother or wife). But although the woman has the key, she can't use it to unlock her own greatness because her chains has no locks. That means A woman without her man, is nothing. The man's chain has a lock(potentials) but it requires the support of a woman to actualize. If the woman decides to not support the man, they both lead miserable lives. But if she hands the key over to the man(support), he will free himself(achieve greatness) and also break the womans chains with his strength. The moral of the artistry is that a man needs a woman the same way a woman needs a man.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
I see it differently, if the woman hands over the key to the man, it means he would let go of her hand and use the key to unlock his second hand which would lead to her drowning. It's not possible for him to receive the keys from her and unlock himself without letting her go. Remember we do not know the depth of the water she is sinking in.

I think the man should use all strength available to pull her out, then she can unlock his arm in return.

1 Like

Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by Whizzing(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still racking my brain.
Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
donholy28:
I don't think the woman wants to be saved...she has d key to d mans chains but instead of her throwing the keys to him...so that he can unlock his chains and save both of them...she wants him to drag her out first before she will unlock him which he can't do with one hand chained and the other free hand won't give him enough strength to enable him drag her and d weight out...in the end his hand looses strength and she gets dragged to d bottom of the sea by d weight on her leg...they both die..due to her foolishness and stupidity…am I right?
Even if she hands over the key to the man, How will he unlock himself without letting her go?...Its just not possible.
Re: Only The Smart Ones Amongst Us Can Interpret This Art Work (pics) by donholy28(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even if she hands over the key to the man, How will he unlock himself without letting her go?...Its just not possible.
He can swim

(1) (Reply)

Could You Believe These Are Painted Artwork? They Look So Real / Is It Possible To Animate With Integrated Graphics? / Six Tips For Designing A Memorable Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.