Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin (802 Views)

Nairalander Meets Ivie Okujaye-egboh / Nairalander Meets Ramsey Noah In Lagos / A Nairalander Meets Dr Deji Adeleke (davidos Dad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by corperscorner: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
D Xperience of a Chemical Engnrn Grad.

I set out for an interview of a job I applied for some few weeks back, neatly dressed with a red tie and black suit. To my surprise, the address of the company happens to be a bungalow located at Mushin8-|. I initially felt the company prolly prefers keeping a low profile, so I entered the building to find out I was in the passage of a face-me-i- slap- u haus:]xx. I strtd developing a rage from within, but the optimistic syd of me told me to go ahead as they would say "winners neva quit", I went ahead and asked after one Mr Segun Bamgbose who happens to be the Managing Director of the aforesaid company and to my surprise, a boy pointed to a door with worn strings and told me, "won sun lorwor"~:-).*he is sleeping*

I began flaring from within, but for the fact that it was the ryt address and the person himself was living there made me wanna see it tru. I banged on his door and a thick voice came from behind the door sayin "waray wo niyen". *who is that mad fellow*

I composed myself and said "I'm ken Obiora, and I'm suposd to be meeting one Mr Segun for an interview".

Then he said, "Haaa, iwor nor ni mon durode kin to gbagbe sun lor, gbori wole".:s *u r d one vbn waiting for bfur i dozed off* I entered and found myself in the middle of one-room apartment stuffed with locally branded pesticide commonly known as "e dey kill cockroach". Then he began to speak, he introduced himself as the MD/CEO of Sorle lasan (just drop it). And told me to bring my credentials, I was so pissed off ma body stood still wyl I watched this rotten fellow pick up my brown paper bag to remove my credentials wyl he uttered dese words as he opened my envelope: "Bsc ni mo fe oh, ti o ba ni Bsc mio le gba si shey oh, wa ko waray ara e jade fun mi ni":]xx:]xx. *its Bsc i want, if u dont hv Bsc, i cant employ u, u'll v to pack ur madness and gerrout*

Den, I culdnt help it, so i wept...just for him to say: "waray ni e ni, ki lon pa e ni gbe, emi o ko waray je oh, ewo ni ekun arindin"8-| *r u mad? wats makin u cry, i dont giv a hoot abt ur madness oh, y d tears*

Afta goin tru ma credentials which I didn't care if he did or not, he said, very gud result, 2nd class upper noni mon wa, I'll make u my PA.
Then he told me my job will be to attend pesticide sellers meeting, attend to his fone calls weneva he is asleep, market his brand on my facebook page....blablabla. I felt so sad I couldn't wait to listen to the rest bfur I found ma way out.
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by madgoat(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sorry cry..... But grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by amnesty7: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin Big things start small. But answering his calls while he is asleep grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by misspicy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Little drops of water makes a big ocean grin
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by Enoquin(f): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin Dear God! If you went that far, you should have waited to hear how much you will be paid.

grin It took me longer than usual to type...God knows I cannot laugh and type.

OP pele oh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by Andyblaze: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
K oooo
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
God help us.
things will only get better, thanks to PMB.
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by jamex93(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
See mata ooo...
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by buskeske: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg tell me this is a joke?
I don laff die for here, Eeyah!
Sowy o
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by chillingbabe: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
U never see anything cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by pretydiva(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Laugh wan tear my belle oo cheesy...cant just stop laughing..buh bia op, dis ya tory na tru so undecided
Re: A Nairalander Meets Hell At Mushin by Lilshorecords(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
mehn! This really got me laffing hard

(1) (Reply)

Three New Women Accuse Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault Plus MouthAction(video) / ''my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage'' / New Trend? Women In China Are Staring At The Sun To Lose Weight(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.