Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (48723 Views)

See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / "I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
blakky97:

the real life.

what women want

makes us wonder.
That's not true
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
ephemm:
Lots of Nigerians hustle hard at home, but some go overseas to disgrace us, engaging in various illicit trades, this makes others view all Nigerians as fraudsters.
So, according to you, there are no 'illicit trades' at home or they do not matter in as much as they are done here and not abroad? undecided
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
That's not true
its true..but not always true..how many ladies will dis man call and the lady knowing his state date him..let's be realistic...nothing goes for nothing for Nigerian gals
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by Lanceslot(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
ephemm:
Lots of Nigerians hustle hard at home, but some go overseas to disgrace us, engaging in various illicit trades, this makes others view all Nigerians as fraudsters.
All hustle is hustle either hard or soft.... Stop pointing finger.

1 Like

Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
its true..but not always true..how many ladies will dis man call and the lady knowing his state date him..let's be realistic...nothing goes for nothing for Nigerian gals
You re so wrong! He will simply go for a babe his class and that settles it
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingthreat:

Yes those people renowned for drug trafficking, frauds, prostitution and even robberies abroad. We know who they are and they know themselves
I could swear that you have 'dabbled' into at least one the listed crimes. I don't know what that makes you. A hypocrite? wink
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
a nymph has no choice ma sisgrin
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
pbs4real:
a nymph has no choice ma sisgrin
Na so my brother
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
That's not true
its the truth and ntn but the truth.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
ladieS in his class would go for a guy above their class and dat settles it..typical example is an 100 level gal dat will never date anoda 100 level guy except the 300 level and finl year students...typical Nigerian ladies with veri veri veri few excepptions
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by kenoz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
ladieS in his class would go for a guy above their class and dat settles it..typical example is an 100 level gal dat will never date anoda 100 level guy except the 300 level and finl year students...typical Nigerian ladies with veri veri veri few excepptions
Hmmm...Well, you re right but not 100%
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
he is hustling...
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hmmm...Well, you re right but not 100%
lol..u sha no won gree ..watever rocks ur boat
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Zonacom:
Mobile bungalow.
Hahahahaha.......Badt mouth...hian! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by magabounce(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
corperscorner:
[size=15pt]He is daring armed robbers to rob him abi?[/size]
D armed robber that robs a keke driver is worse than a church rat
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lol..u sha no won gree ..watever rocks ur boat
Good
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by thebestprice(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
fool.. the mosquito go suck am,suck him petrol,suck him tyre..
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by oshibote1: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=emekaxy post=36596596]Caption this photo of tricycle operator who wraps his keke with mosquito net and sleeps inside
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:

I don't know what being resilient or the lack thereof has to do with blood money. We are resilient because despite all the problems around us, we still strive to improve ourselves. This is partly the reason why when most Nigerians travel overseas, they tend to be better academically. When you have withstood the harshest conditions in Nigeria, everywhere else seems like paradise. For example, according to the U.S Census Bureau, Nigerians have the most doctors in America than any immigrant group including Indians.

How does being resilient translate to being stupid?? Below is the definition of "resilience" 2nd definition applies here

Thank God for smart phone we can download dictionary too thank you.

Being resilient in a democratic process is and act of foolishness by the people while our common wealth are been wasted and used to further enrich the western world.
It's like a neighbour stealing your cloths etc all the time and you are not talking it is either you are a fool. What I'm trying to say is we shouldn't have to be resilient in a democratic settings, military fine democracy no. Resilient does more damages than when we speak out.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by esosa4real(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Princepri:
do you need quality traffic to your blog or have goods and services to promote or are you tired of paying fb ads just to draw traffic to your blog then get our facebook page of over 13k on the niche news, entertainment and comedy and our our unique fb account of over 5k friends and say goodbye to lack of quality traffic
Price is neioigitable.
Quote me with whatapp contact if interested

Yo howfar, pls whatsapp me by saying Prince Nairaland*make we talk 08057947486

Thanks
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
LMAO grin grin
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by sonnie10: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
ephemm:

You are not well informed about the situation overseas. When compared with what is happening in Nigeria, Nigerians in diaspora could be called Saints. Most Nigeria would do two-three 8hour jobs just to make ends meet. The difference is that overseas, the basic structures are there, for example housing and utilities. However, you still have to meet up the payment by working several jobs. The governments overseas are not as inhuman as those in Aso Rock. They make provision for living shelters for the homeless people and there are laws relating to subsidized housing. They would not allow their citizens to sleep inside keke. Only a hand full of people are into some form of social vices, but that is nothing compared with so many who are hard working.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by YerYer: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
slimfit1:

Thank God for smart phone we can download dictionary too thank you.

Being resilient in a democratic process is and act of foolishness by the people while our common wealth are been wasted and used to further enrich the western world.
It's like a neighbour stealing your cloths etc all the time and you are not talking it is either you are a fool. What I'm trying to say is we shouldn't have to be resilient in a democratic settings, military fine democracy no. Resilient does more damages than when we speak out.

Isn't America also a democratic country? Are you saying there aren't any societal ills in America and other democratic countries? Of course there are, just to go the new york city subway at night and you will see homeless people sleep in train stations or by the side walk. So what does that have to be with foolishness? I don't even understand that point you are trying to make.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by blakky97(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
That's not true
the young man is lonely and needs a gurl to love him.

if he had just one gurl, he'll cherish and love her like a fat kid loves cake.

he'll never cheat on her nor beat her up

and yes there are many single ladies out there who know him. but....

too bad for him, hes not an average girls dream.

if you ask him what a green light from a gurl is, I can bet he doesnt even know.

but wait...

dont shed a tear yet cos I have good news for you.

my homeboy lance. he smokes hash but has a car, he has 3 chicks he beats, but each of them is hopeful he'll change his ways. and guess what else, he receives the green light every day he breathes.

thats the real world out there baby...

I feel a niggaz pain.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by bummyla(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerian Must Survive! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:

Isn't America also a democratic country? Are you saying there aren't any societal ills in America and other democratic countries? Of course there are, just to go the new york city subway at night and you will see homeless people sleep in train stations or by the side walk. So what does that have to be with foolishness? I don't even understand that point you are trying to make.

Its common everywhere its nothing new check the population and compare that to our own.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by esosa4real(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
blakky97:

the young man is lonely and needs a gurl to love him.

if he had just one gurl, he'll cherish and love her like a fat kid loves cake.

he'll never cheat on her nor beat her up

and yes there are many single ladies out there who know him. but....

too bad for him, hes not an average girls dream.

if you ask him what a green light from a gurl is, I can bet he doesnt even know.

but wait...

dont shed a tear yet cos I have good news for you.

my homeboy lance. he smokes hash but has a car, he has 3 chicks he beats, but each of them is hopeful he'll change his ways. and guess what else, he receives the green light every day he breathes.

thats the real world out there baby...

I feel a niggaz pain.

Bros no vex ooo buh how this ur sick lover story take relate to this post about Keke Man??
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by sonnie10: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
YerYer:

I will tell you this with all certainty, any one you see sleeping on the street in the US is doing that as a matter of choice or some who are incapacitated, especially the alcoholics and addicts. You do not see ordinary people sleep on the streets because there are available assisted living arrangements. There are living shelters, group homes, project housings and section 8 housings. Making comparison in terms of homelessness between the US and Nigeria is groundless. Believe it or not, ordinary people are really suffering in Nigeria and the is no help what so ever. Even the few housing units for low income earners are shared among the same insiders in government.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by YerYer: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonnie10:

I will tell you this with all certainty, any one you see sleeping on the street in the US is doing that as a matter of choice or some who are incapacitated, especially the alcoholics and addicts. You do not see ordinary people sleep on the streets because there are available assisted living arrangements. There are living shelters, group homes, project housings and section 8 housings. Making comparison in terms of homelessness between the US and Nigeria is groundless. Believe it or not, ordinary people are really suffering in Nigeria and the is no help what so ever. Even the few housing units for low income earners are shared among the same insiders in government.

There are poor people everywhere. Homelessness is not a choice. Have you ever wondered why those homeless people in America choose to sleep on the street when there are homeless shelters allocated for them? Many choose to sleep on the streets because of the high level of crime and rape at the homeless shelters, some others prefer sleeping on the streets because they are mentally disturbed. Homelessness is also a mental disease for some, no matter how much money you give them or housing units you build, they would rather sleep on the streets.
Sure this keke driver doesn't have to sleep in his keke, but how do we know he's not only sleeping there because he wants to start work on time? Many bus drivers sleep in the motor park to get a headstart to their day not because they don't have a house of their own.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Small thing. Come Abuja dem plenty like spermatozoa.
Re: A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingthreat:

Yes those people renowned for drug trafficking, frauds, prostitution and even robberies abroad. We know who they are and they know themselves

You mean the ones that hacked down a British soldier in England?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State) / See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.