Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Where Can I Get Good Quality Jalabiya. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Good Quality Jalabiya. (1894 Views)

Good Quality Replica Rolex Submariner Watch / Good Quality T-shirt From ₦1,199 / Best Countries To get good fabric Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Good Quality Jalabiya. by MistaHumble(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please a friend of mine is serious about going into the business of selling good quality jalabiyas. She works in an environment she is confident of meeting good customers so she needs help getting nice quality jalabiyas.

Please those quality ones that looks kind of silky and not the type they sell anyhow on the road.

Thank you.
Re: Where Can I Get Good Quality Jalabiya. by Day11(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
2 ways out.

Firstly, She can start travelling to dubai and buy it in bulk, different and latest styles

Secondly, She can come to Lagos, Balogun Market. Ol'boy, that place too is more like a Dubai.

Goodluck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Good Quality Jalabiya. by MistaHumble(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Day11:
2 ways out.

Firstly, She can start travelling to dubai and buy it in bulk, different and latest styles

Secondly, She can come to Lagos, Balogun Market. Ol'boy, that place too is more like a Dubai.

Goodluck cheesy

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Good Quality Jalabiya. by Rehil(f): 6:12am On Aug 05, 2015
she can visit kano or Bauchi state.get different designs there, n cheaper good quality.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Ankara Outfit For The Weekend/ Friday Styles Outing. / Oops! Model Flashes unmentionable On Stage At Soundcity Event / Simply Gorgeous!! Check-out Mercy Aigbe Dazzling Ankara Outfit!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.