Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92568 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by BY1434(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2015
thorpido:
These are the words of your perfect Allah;

I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them- Quran 8:12(Note their offence is that they don't believe).

HYPOCRITE

*Modified.I just learnt idrismusty97 is an atheist.My post was to him because I thought he was a muslim.

Oya. Remodify your post and remove the Quran verse you lifted and post heree out of context
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by NaijaTweets(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2015
thorpido:
These are the words of your perfect Allah;

I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them- Quran 8:12(Note their offence is that they don't believe).

HYPOCRITE

*Modified.I just learnt idrismusty97 is an atheist.My post was to him because I thought he was a muslim.

Just like you did! I used to think he's a muslim!
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali, repent!!!

Hian!!! angry angry angry
is your toto bitter or sour?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by MeandSum: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2015
jamex93:

see anoda person wey no belive in the existence of heaven and hell

and your believe in heaven and hell is based on what?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

Ever notorious grin! I want your genes grin grin grin
see as you dey open teeth for toto matter,I pity your preeeek tongue
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see as you dey open teeth for toto matter,I pity your preeeek tongue

You're too romantic grin kiss
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

You're too romantic grin kiss
eyaaaaa,toto dey hungry you abi?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 12:14am On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
is your toto bitter or sour?

grin if you need volunteers for scientific research grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaaa,toto dey hungry you abi?

grin marry me and find out grin.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

grin if you need volunteers for scientific research grin
craze man,abeg go sleep jo tongue
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
craze man,abeg go sleep jo tongue

About to create a new thread and...you will be tagged grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by sweetwater(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.

Praise thy lord

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IYANGBALI: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

About to create a new thread and...you will be tagged grin
no tag me for any yeye thread o
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2015
xest:
She is the devil incarnate. Rubbish, her reward is awaiting her in hell.

are you never trained in church not to abuse and reply argument with reason?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2015
otumopkor:

But he (or she) forgot to quote from the bible, the goodness of our lord. Like how he took the people of Israel from captivity and delivered David from the hand of Goliath and from the snare of Saul. Infact the bible says " and God killed Saul". When you are reading the bible, the most important thing to do is to read the bible with an open mind. You tell God to speak to you and to open your mind to what you need to know.
When you highlight things like who created the women Cain and Abel married (because it wasnt written), you would find yourself backward and not progressing.
Moral of my story: Read the bible with an open mind
Who created Goliath? Who wrote the destiny of Goliath to be a brutal giant? God murdered Saul? I hardly hear of devil kill people but God?? Mind you there is only one book of the bible in the world and he (or she) quoted from it, or is the Bible partly good and partly evil?
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Amazo: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no tag me for any yeye thread o

What a romantic threat grin
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by adamshafi(m): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2015
bismillahir rahman rahim ... in the name of Allah the most beneficient the merciful im here not to disrespect any religion or judge person.. i come to you in peace .... my dear sister i have strong answers for you..first the main reason God created evil and good was to test who among us was worthy of his paradise...we need to proove we are obedient and devoted to him and then by so doing earn his ultimate prize which is heaven.. he gave us free will just to search for the best... he is ever merciful and he will forgive u anytym u repent any hardship u find yourself its just a test cox its nvr permanent ... the evil he created is like an obstacle so as to see whether we will follow him or not... he gave us a way to follow the Holy Quran is now the true map... in the Quran the book given to prophet jesus our beloved which christian called it bible and we muslim call it injil is a book of God but this bible has been altered and not like the real one so its no longer 100% accurate... apart from injil there are other two books of God given to his prophet zabur and taura .. there is God and it wont make sense to say all these thingns have no creator... if you say so how did the first ever human came to existence the male and female... just repent and love God come to islam
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Adek15(m): 12:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokesmen in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.
a sane man shouldn't even discuss these things... God is d creator of good and evil and gives his creatures choices to make between these two.

Not rocket science naa

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Ranchhoddas: 1:07am On Aug 05, 2015
thorpido:
You're obviously not an intelligent fellow.Do you belong to a ranch as your moniker indicates?
The signature does not appear on the comment and if it does,it does not show here cos I'm using a phone.
I guess you're too much of a retaad to decipher that.
My moniker?Now I am convinced you are an idiott.Calling you a mumu will be an insult to mumus worldwide.Goodbye and try not to quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Rhea(f): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Which hell fire pass the one wey she dey now. Na kolo dey worry the transgendered
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by frankie99: 2:32am On Aug 05, 2015
I believe If only she/he knows wat she is doing. But I pray it not too late. Let's all still pray 4 her cry sad.....
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Firevinci(m): 3:28am On Aug 05, 2015
she has made her choice tho

I hope he or she comes back to the senses before it's too late, I pity her

The Bible is not a novel, ask God for divine wisdom and understanding before reading or studying it.

Anybody can be misunderstood, so God himself can be misunderstood, not that I understand the even words of the Bible but I pray for divine understanding continually.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ChynoBEATS: 3:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Delusiongirl20:
God of the bible is a malevolent bully

MxcheeW ....be reasonable with your Words dear
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Koolking:
One of the beauties of Christianity is, you can actually rain invective on God and still walk free. Nobody attacks you, no one condemns you. Christian still believes you'll be judged according to your work by God himself when the time comes.

This single privilege of unbridled rights bestows on us freedom to our personal opinions especially on things we don't understand. The lady is airing her opinion of course.

in the middle agesbu wud be killed for blasphemy or burnt at the stake. christianity has an ugly past.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by OBB77(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2015
It is ur choice, I respect that. I hope u respect my choice to believe in JEHOVAH GOD n the Bible too.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by weezyana01(m): 5:42am On Aug 05, 2015
Atlantian:
But wait oh. So none of you Bible wielding Christians are ready to re-evaluate those verses in the Bible ? If those verses are actually in the Bible then God is another name of Satan.

One will be right to say, that God and Satan means the same thing.

I am nt a very religious person oooo...but its obvious that those verses were depicting the anger and punishment of God against blasphemers like some of you guys...
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Iwonimi(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Even though ur great grandparent no fit say such tin from mouth. To hell wit Stephanie

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Jilo83(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Great and mighty is our God...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by SeverusSnape(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Amazo:

Albinism is a genetic defect quite alright due to lack of melanin or failure to distribute it. But "transgenderism" I would say is a personal notion, that is adopted by its host due to some personal psychological experience, which mostly were horrific in some sort, like rape, abuse, rejection and so on. Every transgender I believe has a tale of woe (many hide it) and transgenderism for them is possibly an escapism from that woe. For example, nobody likes xyz as a man no matter what he does or doesn't do; but xyz sees that females are liked just for being females, and so xyz starts to think if i'm a girl they would like me too...and the transgender journey begins. Check them well, they are all weaklings of some sort.
But that's not enough reason for one to change his/her gender. Okay, I know albinism is as a result of shortage of melanin in the skin. What if "transgenderism" is as a result of shortage of testosterone in a man or oestrogen in the case of a woman
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by thorpido(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
My moniker?Now I am convinced you are an idiott.Calling you a mumu will be an insult to mumus worldwide.Goodbye and try not to quote me again.
The herdsman taking care of you in the ranch you belong Ranch hoddas isn't doing a good job letting you roam freely.

Ok bye
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by byna: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Nne you can go to hell and burn to ashes of you don't repent speedily.

ogochukwu247:

Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose, is full of hatred for the Lord our God and is coming out again to insult him and call him a monster.

Stephanie, who was born a man named Dapo Adaralegbe, was expelled from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, where she was studying Law due to her homosexuality. She later underwent surgery to become a woman.

In her latest rant, she has taken to her Facebook page to share a post by an avowed atheist, Amenhotep Kingsagreed, where she thinks that God is the devil himself.

Follow the jump to see what she says about God and why she believes God is the devil as she quotes from the Bible. (This is one of those times you'll see why our people say "even devil know Bible pass any man"wink. See her Biblical claims after the jump:

"I'm amazed that people who claim to read and worship the words of the bible tend to be so ignorant about just what the bible says. I wonder how many of them know that god is quoted many times in the bible admitting that he is in fact evil. I will list those passages below.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.
Judges 9:23 Then God sent an evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
2 Samuel 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house
1 Kings 9:9 ...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.
1 Kings 14:10 Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;
2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.
2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place
Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?
Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people
Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them
Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil
Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:
Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah
Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD
Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them
Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD
Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil
So as you can see, Jehovah god admits that it is he that does all evil, not some "fallen angel" who gets the blame.
The reason Satan gets the blame is solely so that the Christians can convince themselves that it's not god doing it. But if you claim that god is not capable of committing evil acts then you are "giving false witness" and committing "blasphemy" against god and his character.
Now I ask you, why do you feel that this "god" is deserving of worship? Even if you believe that he does exist, after all he has done and all he admits, why would you want to devote your life to him? Of all the men who have lived not one of them can come close to the evil that this god is. No one has caused as much death and destruction that this god claims to have done.
It's funny, the relationship that people have with this god reminds me of battered wife syndrome. He'll beat you into submission, threaten you with terrible punishments if you don't comply, convince you that you deserve that horrible treatment because your bad deep inside, then tell you he only does it because he loves you. Actually it's not funny after all. It's pretty damn sad.
Which 'other uncontrollable devil' is humanity searching for when the creator and inventor of evil has declared itself? The position of evil can not be checked because the same God is the creator and inventor of all evil.
Evil started from the same hopeless and foolish God because such useless and senseless God is evil. They do not go to Heaven and they do not go to Hell fire, the same God is the exact devil that deceived all religions about an untrue Heaven and untrue Hell fire!
Hell fire is a fallacy of imagination. NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE."

Rose also has a book she has written titled: "NO BODY GOES TO HEAVEN BECAUSE NO BODY GOES TO HELL FIRE".

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/i-would-rather-burn-in-hell-than.html

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by naturenat(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmmm! Just passing...... GOD has really sufferd alot frm we his children... Dat boy/gal called rose who gave her life? Let her answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.