Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (92576 Views)

Why Many Christians May Burn In Hell / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by mohisi: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
Address my comment and stop being clever by half.
You're still displaying hypocrisy.
d lady in question was once a christian not a muslim mind u and she is saying wht d bible is all abt,full of evil so wht is laft 2 u is 2 proof her wrong
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Delusiongirl20(f): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
trapQ:
Says the delusional girl

Yes
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Lordkratus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, the guy is a confirmed atheist.
i am only saying that i am waiting for a valid counter point
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by trapQ: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lmao... Yesso!!! No begging and no crying on that day too smiley
jamex93:
If I catch u any where near heaven gate

Or I from heaven see u dey cry for mercy inside hell, u go see waitin I go do u
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
IN THE HOTTEST BURNING HELL HOLE --- THE PERFECT PARADISE WHERE YOU BELONG.,,,,

Except if GOD in his Infinite mercy forgives you and accepts your ignorant soul.,,,
But really he-she its your life and none of my business..
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by caprini1: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Merciful God.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by ojnnaco(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
imagine his/her numerous backups oooo.... D devil is a bastard
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by kodded(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
kcjazz:
If you don't worship God, it doesn't add or remove from God's greatness.

my brother may GOD bless richly for this

cause you just bless my day with this

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by damilareoye: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Your life, your way, Your path....

doesn't add or reduce the supremacy of God.

Am so glad I belong to JESUS.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by OldGist(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oh Jehovah God..! So nah lyk diz she want take end her fvckin lyf..? *Sneezed*
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by israelpalatoe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
You are really confused. I'm happy that you agree that God is capable of doing evil. God promise to put those who reject Jesus in hell fire. Your writeup confirms that God is planning bad punishment for sinners.
Please, People, Repent and avoid the punishment in hell.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(Rev. 3:20)

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by northvietnam(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
was shocked when pastor bimbo died in plan crash and her ministry , not her church, her ministry just ended like that. what of mummy kumuyi. these people gave 101 % dedication to the lord and , I can't question God but...............
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
The funiest thing is that if this idiot repent today, God will still forgive him. WHAT AN AMAZING GOD WE HAVE

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by incredibleace(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
I pity dis one, d devil don use dis one destiny cook soup way don sour.

Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by bigiyaro(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
eyahhh, mr dapo sorry o, dis ur disease no get cure yet.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by bigboymegzy: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Do not be deceived brothers and sisters. Yes God created all things both good and evil, and created a universal law. Just like kings, he makes tough decisions, some good and some evil. The God we worship is not a clown that always smile. Belive me if you were to be in God's presence, you will tremble with fear, for his glory is mighty. Even if our president makes a mistake, we still abide by his rules and respects him. But God Almighty is bigger than the president and you have no right to judge his action if it's good or evil for you will regret your decision in a matter of time. A soul without God is a lost soul. You have no option but to worship God or be condemned. Because God gave us free will to do as we like doesn't make way for us to disrespect him. You are privileged, and that's a fact. So dont open your mouth and say rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by smudge2079(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Feeling very sorry for this transgendered
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by hotgunz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Great Nairalanders thou shall nt fight for d devil her or him self s the Op
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
kareem129:
those are d bastard error in so called bible. Accept islam and u shall not be misguide!

Those bastard errors also exist in your bastard Qur'an ( and a lot more in fact )

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by fctboy: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
As the Lord lives. She will surely bow to worship Him.
Even Lucifer tremble at the personality of the Lord
Let her find out the end of Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, He rod, Saul/Paul e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Rilwayne001: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
thorpido:
These are the words of your perfect Allah;

I will cast terror into the heart of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them- Quran 8:12(Note their offence is that they don't believe).

HYPOCRITE

Typical deluded xtian undecided

You quoted an atheist to display your ignorance. Can you please address those violent verses in the OP? I guess you can't. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by youngseraph(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmmm we dont need to say much, d fires of hell will speak. she ooh sorry, he, sorry hw do i evn address you?well, u r yet to understand d emptiness of lyf . u will oneday experience that bitter reality; death nd all wat u count as pleasure will di with u. well as for whether God is evil or not? u will b on the safer side if you see Him as good because your existence bears testifies to it. if God is evil u wont b alive to argue His qualities.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by uniqueedi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
A girl got drunk with her friends and as they were driving off, her mum said to her, my daughter may God go with you and she replied; the car is already full except your God would enter the trunk. Hours later the car had an accident and they all died. Surprisingly the trunk of the car remained intack and to crown it all,nothing happened to the crate of egg that was in The trunk of the car,not even an egg cracked.
Note of lesson; don't dispise the existence of God because He is omnipresent.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by missKiffy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
jamex93:
If I catch u any where near heaven gate

Or I from heaven see u dey cry for mercy inside hell, u go see waitin I go do u
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nsiman(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
May God forgive u because u know not what u are talking about
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
otumopkor:
Olorun tobi loba. Jehova baba Ese. You better join me in worshiping the one and true God. When that astronaut landed on the moon he looked at the earth and said: Only a great being must have created this. Baba Ese

You mean this;

Frank Borman was commander of the first space crew to travel beyond the Earth's orbit. Looking down on the earth from 250,000 miles away, Borman radioed back a message, quoting Genesis One: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." As he later explained, "I had an enormous feeling that there had to be a power greater than any of us-that there was a God, that there was indeed a beginning.".

To look out at this kind of creation and
not believe in God is to me impossible.
– Astronaut John Glenn

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin are best known as the first astronauts to land on the moon and take that "giant leap for mankind." But you probably don't know that before they emerged from the spaceship, Aldrin pulled out a Bible, a silver chalice, and sacramental bread and wine. There on the moon, his first act was to celebrate communion.

You know: when you read things like this, it should explain to you how subtil the devil is deceiving men. It's not today; Eve fell for it.

Hell is real and so is heaven.

http://www.actsweb.org/articles/article.php?i=17&d=1&c=1&p=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by rhemaon22(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Thank God for her life. Her hate for God is right embedded in her ignorance. God is omniscient nd omnipotent. Many I know would not take time to read the contextual meaning of all the passages she quoted. Even in her delusion she still in all her writing acknowleged God as being supreme by using a cap "G" in writing his name. When there are issues as his/hers was - birth disfunctions, I don't think God be blamed. Ask your parents what led to mutations that caused it
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by knowledgeable: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
otumopkor:
O Lord O Allah, Please deliver Nigeria from the hate and division that Bokoharam has brought upon us. Amen

NO NO, NO, NO. The root of all evils that have befallen Nigeria stems from Yoruba cosmetology period. You remember, Obasonjo used to say "GOD is a nigerian", then Wole Soyinka atheist confession, prominent Yoruba pastors with islamic backgrounds, and don't forget the entire Yoruba population predisposition to switch from Islam to Christianity overnight and back again and now this. In this last days, the children of Chukwu Okike must as a matter of urgency extricate themselves from this absolute naked evil manifestations
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
God is a fairy people used to brainwash others! angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by tete7000(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Ok where are god's spokemans in the house? Come and start restructuring those verses telling us what it supposed to meant even do it is clearly apparent even to the blind.

Unfortunately what people like you don't understand is that God is indirectly creator of evil. Yes! Take it or leave it. Evil is simply absence of good - absence of GOd . Devil has no capacity to create anything, he himself is a created being turned evil because he was expelled from the presence of God. Anyone who doesn't harbour God automatically harbours the devil for nature abhors vacuum and there is no midway between the good and the evil. It is based on this that Jesus warned his disciple when he said: 'I am the vine and you the branches, cut off from me you can do nothing'. When God leaves a place, evil takes over and in the absence of God there can be no good for God himself is love, joy, peace, goodness and all things good. Let him who have ears hear.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dapo,you get what you want-rest in hell.
Re: Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God by IDFWU(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Delusiongirl20:

Why are you weeping for me?
Or i should be the one weeping for you for falling for that cheap myth with faith and gullibility.
U flexing english with God huh? And u tryna tag me gullible? ... haha this icky sh!t is prolly non of my business. The knowingly and unknowingly sin, should be the latter. What u just did is called BLASPHEMY, there ain't no different btw u and the transgender. Mind u those bible verses are actually real and it's there for folks
like u both. Can't help to weep more 4u cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.