Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) (2092 Views)

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / ''gay Marriage Is An Act Of Madness'': Dr Chief Ifejirika Echezona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by StreetNews: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good day ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the ' Street News '.

On this edition, we will be discussing about legalisation of gay marriage all over the world by Barack Obama.

According to Dr Chief Ifejirika Echezona, head of department, English and Literature, Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, he stated that gay marriage is an act of madness. He further stated that:

'' Base on biblical injunctions, it is ordained for a man to marry a woman and not the other way, therefore it is an abomination to practice such an ungodly act.

No culture or tradition should allow such an act, because it is a clear sign of the end time.

Furthermore, according to him, he said that , he is shocked why a respected president whose position is to rule the world, would pass such a bill into law, probably the house of senate allowed it, or maybe, it was a self decision to project such an evil law.

He further expresses his disbelieve in the fact that President Barack Obama has made it a mandate to spread the ill gospel all over the world through self tour and public speaking.

A leader should lead by example for it followers to follow. Therefore as a great leader spreading such ill gospel, he should take it as a responsibility to marry a fellow man like him.

Obviously, the issue of gay marriage has become one basic problem all over the world, for example, the Nigerian government, under the regime of the former president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, clearly stated that any individual caught in the act will face a severe prosecution...

Furthermore, recently, president Barack Obama was captured kissing the British Prime Minister, David Cameroon.

Fellow Nigerians, what is your opinion about this issue.

I Am Reporter Anns.
Street News.

Cc: lalasticlala
Source: Street News.

Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by drey076(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Issorite smiley
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by StreetNews: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
drey076:
Issorite smiley
wht is ur view about the issue
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by shachris02: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
this man looks gay, alright.
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
hmmmm,,, gayism is a sin.... I like this streetnews fa.... This reporter anns get mind oo,, av seen her interviewing top individuals boldly,,, think she is going to wind an award soon......
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by shachris02: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Businessnaija:
hmmmm,,, gayism is a sin.... I like this streetnews fa.... This reporter anns get mind oo,, av seen her interviewing top individuals boldly,,, think she is going to wind an award soon......

you mean your other moniker? angry
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
shachris02:

you mean your other moniker? angry
what is this one talking about?
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
I think the newfound gay pride is only a fallout of the illusionary freedom that is being propagated by the Western World.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by StreetNews: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
RickRichards:
I think the newfound gay pride is only a fallout of the illusionary freedom that is being propagated by the Western World.
you have 99points bro. Real talk....
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Heavy Madness my prof

1 Like

Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by dokiOloye(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Black Africans will continue being backward till they separate religion/morality from governance.
I dunno how GAY marriage or non marriage will affect d price of garri in d market.
Boko haram is currently on a killing spree while some ppl choose to vent all their energies on a non issue.
By d way,#no homo#

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Human beings are smarter than animals yet male animals don't sleep with their fellow males...

Isn't it an irony?

I'll rather be polygamous than marry a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by debada(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Human beings are smarter than animals yet male animals don't sleep with their fellow .

Not to make you angry or anything, but actually they do. Watch Nat geo wild.
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by debada(f): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Human beings are smarter than animals yet male animals don't sleep with their fellow males .

Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by sonmvayina(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Human beings are smarter than animals yet male animals don't sleep with their fellow males...

Isn't it an irony?

I'll rather be polygamous than marry a man.

you are not gay..it is for those who are. Just like you, they are by right entitled to have sex with who ever they want..we are straight. so it is not. our business..nobody stops u from having sex with ur wife or gf..
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by CaptPlanet(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2015
sonmvayina:

you are not gay..it is for those who are. Just like you, they are by right entitled to have sex with who ever they want..we are straight. so it is not. our business..nobody stops u from having sex with ur wife or gf..

Dude, NOBODY was created gay. IIt was a stupid habit people picked up along the way and we're nurtured to think it's normal. It is nowhere near normal. It's either you're a man and behave like one or a woman and behave like one too. There's no in between.

All these gay people and all were given birth to by women who were impregnated by men.....You can't be a man marrying a man and yet you still want to adopt a child. Why shouldn't they get themselves pregnant?

Soon humans sleeping with animals will be normal because "they also have the right to sleep with whoever they want to."

That said, I will not indulge in this argument any longer the topic is senseless and in my opinion.

Have yourself a nice day
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by CaptPlanet(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
debada:

Even if they do, are humans now animals? Dang!

My opinion still remains, it's not normal.
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by redsun(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2015
That is the problem with african education. He doesn't think intuitively,even though he heads the department of oyinbo language that makes them more ffoolish. He is just like an educated chimp that is schoooled to recognize,repeat,pronounce,copy and memorize.

Gay issue is a part human evolution and if it make the world for the people that are gay,so be it as long as they are not bothering others.
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by sonmvayina(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Dude, NOBODY was created gay. IIt was a stupid habit people picked up along the way and we're nurtured to think it's normal. It is nowhere near normal. It's either you're a man and behave like one or a woman and behave like one too. There's no in between.

All these gay people and all were given birth to by women who were impregnated by men.....You can't be a man marrying a man and yet you still want to adopt a child. Why shouldn't they get themselves pregnant?

Soon humans sleeping with animals will be normal because "they also have the right to sleep with whoever they want to."

That said, I will not indulge in this argument any longer the topic is senseless and in my opinion.

Have yourself a nice day

you still have a long way to go..i suggest you educate yourself, and stop thinking like a stone age man. this is the 21st century. nobody was created..we where all given birth to just like you said..from fertilisation to delivery is a whole 9 months and at that time any thing can happen, any change can take place..spiritual, physical, mental....matches has been decided in the extra time of some matches, like you know in a football match..not to talk of 9 months.
the earlier you accept it, the better for you...
Re: Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
sonmvayina:

you still have a long way to go..i suggest you educate yourself, and stop thinking like a stone age man. this is the 21st century. nobody was created..we where all given birth to just like you said..from fertilisation to delivery is a whole 9 months and at that time any thing can happen, any change can take place..spiritual, physical, mental....matches has been decided in the extra time of some matches, like you know in a football match..not to talk of 9 months.
the earlier you accept it, the better for you...

Oga, no problem, let me have a long way to go. Let me still think like a stone age man, no problem. I like it like that.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) / Nectaryn- The Best Place For All Your Branding And Prints. (Pics Gallery) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Hacking Into Banking System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.