Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Become Relevant!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become Relevant!!! (462 Views)

How Relevant Is CIBN Certification In Nigeria/globally / Shorthand Still Relevant Or Not In Secretariat Career / Accounting, Economics, Bus Adm. Which Is More Relevant In Contemporary Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Relevant!!! by BakareTunde: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
So many things are happening around the world today, but the only thing that is the same across the globe is technology. Anywhere you go around the world, technology is the same.
I know you will be happy to hear that if you are an expert in any area of ICT, you will work and make money anywhere in the world. ICT technological know-how is the same around the world.
Even if you are planning to travel out of this country, it is a very strong advice to give yourself at least 12 months to learn something specific in ICT before you embark on your journey. By the time you get to your suppose destination, you will not be washing plates or toilet or sweeping someone’s house. You will get a good and high paying job.
If you are jobless in this country, add ICT to your area of specialization and make sure you can deliver on any aspect of ICT you choose. Job will come in no time.
Some of you may be thinking getting trained in some ICT field requires a lot of money. YES, such people are right but something new and good is happening. In fact it has started happening.
ALL-IN-1 IT CONSULTING has/is organized a FREE ICT E-TRAINING PROGRAM called ALL-IN-1 FREE ICT E-TRAINING PROGRAM. This program is for 18 months and over 70 seventy professional courses in NETWORKING, VIRTUALIZATION, DATABASE, STORAGE, SECURITY, NOS and so on will be trained. You don’t need to doubt it; the first phase of the program had already started.
This training is free of charge, to know more about the e-training program and how you can be part of the program, download the e-training program e-brochure from this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-loQSyk-5QMXFjbVUtbjY0eHc/view?usp=sharing
The first phase of the e-training program had already started and this what some of our students are saying:
“This is my own contribution.

This is a very nice course that any serious minded person that wants to start a career in IT world shouldn't miss.

You guys are doing a great job and I pray to my God who made me who I am today to continue to strengthen you and give you more knowledge.

As for the course is really a wonderful Job, the presentation and the time table is awesome. I am still thirsty for the main lecture which is what made us to be here.
Thank you and have a nice day”.
chukwuebuka Onyekelu
“The course contents viewed so far are fantastic! For now no complain. i will wait for the lecture to commence proper tomorrow to see if there are going to be areas of improvement where i can share my contribution thank you”. Nurudeen Muhammed

This training is free of charge, to know about the e-training program and how you can be part of the program, download the the e-training program e-brochure from this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-loQSyk-5QMXFjbVUtbjY0eHc/view?usp=sharing

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Masterclass Trainings To Brands & Agencies Nationwide / Opportunity To Study Abroad. / Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 Training Program - Microsoft Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.