Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Plenty Wahala In Nassarawa After Market Traders Protest Over Relocation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plenty Wahala In Nassarawa After Market Traders Protest Over Relocation (331 Views)

Why I Gave Housemates Plenty Wahala –cee-c / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plenty Wahala In Nassarawa After Market Traders Protest Over Relocation by eyesourcenews: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Business activities in Lafia, the Nassarawa State capital was on Monday brought to a standstill as irate traders from the Lafia Central Market, protested plans by the State government to relocate them to a new site.

It was gathered that police officers and men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, were on ground to forestall breakdown of law and order in the protest that lasted for several hours.

Spokesman for the protesters, Mr. Usman Shitu, while talking to newsmen said their action was as a result of the way the state government had handled the allocation of the new market. Shitu claimed that the shops in the new market have been allocated to politicians, who in turns gave them out at exorbitant prices.

Continue ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/plenty-wahala-in-nassarawa-after-market.html

Re: Plenty Wahala In Nassarawa After Market Traders Protest Over Relocation by Eeser: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eyyen? All these happened and I didn't hear. And I dey lafia oo

(1) (Reply)

Its Out!!!! Animated Cover : Reggae Blues Harry Kcee Olamide Iyanya Orezi. / VIDEO: Tekno – Duro / Peace From SA, A Single Mother Of 3wants A Young Guy Who Can Show Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.