Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt (729 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by wolesmile(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Youths, numbering hundreds Tuesday, stormed Lagos House, Alausa, Ikeja to protest planned prosecution of Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN over the collapse of their six-storey building on September 12, 2014.

Meantime, traders of Sandgrouse Market, Lagos Island, also stormed the State House to protest over the planned redevelopment of the market.

It will be recalled that Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, has disclosed plans to reopen the case by prosecuting the church and the builder following the recommendation of the Coroner Inquest, led by Magistrate Oyetade Komolafe, which indicted the church for failing to secure necessary approval before erecting the structure that led to the death of 116 worshipers.

The youths, under the aegis of Ijaw Progressive Congress and Eko Youth Front, stormed the office of the State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode to express their dissatisfaction over the planned action and appealed to the government to have a rethink and dump the move.

The youths who stormed the seat of power, displayed placards with various inscription. Some of the inscriptions read, “No man will build his house and collapse it for any reason; stop the prosecution of our helper,” among others.

Speaking on behalf of the group, Mr. Innocent Agbo stated that before the building caved in on September 12, last year, an helicopter hovered round the building which he said could have orchestrated the collapse of the structure.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/synagogue-dont-prosecute-tb-joshuas-church-engineers-youths-beg-govt/#sthash.TSy2WCId.dpuf
Re: Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by Eeser: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
For Where? Justice must take it course
Re: Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by kossyablaze(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
If the engineers that erected the building were faulted after investigation, then it is only logical that they should be prosecuted, to serve as future detterent to others, I really donot see what concerns prophet T.B joshua in this, as he is no way a mason man, nor is he an architect. Please they should leave that man alone; he is a blessing to so many lives and souls...
Re: Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by vooks: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Blame the charlatan in chief Balogun!

What did the engineers stand to gain by cutting corners and using substandard materials? This was the owner's foolishness and greed that cost 116 lives. The engineers were just implementing
Re: Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by badnature: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
vooks as I read your comment I see an average nigeria in you always condemning what you don't know,I don't now you in person but I can bait with my life that you don't now that building that collapse neither have you ever come close to it but you have concluded the material are substandard but take it or leave it the tb Joshua that I now will never cut corners in any thing he does
Re: Synagogue: Don’t Prosecute TB Joshua’s Church, Engineers; Youths Beg Govt by vooks: 4:25am On Aug 05, 2015
badnature:
vooks as I read your comment I see an average nigeria in you always condemning what you don't know,I don't now you in person but I can bait with my life that you don't now that building that collapse neither have you ever come close to it but you have concluded the material are substandard but take it or leave it the tb Joshua that I now will never cut corners in any thing he does

As I read your comment, I see the problem with Sheeple; they are quick to defend the indefensible.

How ret@rded is it to suggest a helicopter hovered? How about a plane hovering yet it was flying at 300KPH? How about some Hi-tech laser destroying the building? And what about controlled demolition? The entire structure while fully occupied and heavily guarded somewhat was rigged with bombs?

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Final Deception / Did God Really Create Man In His 'Image' And 'Likeness'? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.