Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sweet Rhymes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sweet Rhymes. (659 Views)

MUSIC: Big Shaq – Man’s Not Hot (remix) Ft. Busta Rhymes / 18 Rhymes From Your Childhood You Were Too Young To Understand / 18 Rhymes From Your Childhood You Were Too Young To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Rhymes. by Giitheon(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
My Rhymes. # GUARD YOUR HEART. We move with great surge, preceeded by a burning urge. It all starts from a will to taste, But we end up licking the plate. A deceptive desire which is not curbed, Realeses a demon in us unhandcuffed. We yorn for satisfaction, but after the deed,we go soughting for vindication; From a deed that was never given restricton. Sex outside matrimony is overated, It is pleasurable,but the self guilt is never gated. I take our flaws as a measure of strength in disguise But this guys- i mean those drawning in 'sin' see it as a curse in every wise. A man programmed to do good never falls, and the fact that we are flawed doesn't make us the floor's. Evil thoughts are always the toughest, that is why the battle is for the gruffest. Hitherto,many play cool, and for this reason are easily fooled. Modern days call Holy men Archaic, Just because they don't take part in frolics. Be happy!all ye in well doing, not minding the booing. Cause in due season, You'd reap if your stance is not staggaring. Guard your heart. And be an agile part, Of what is known and sanctioned to be rigHT. -Gideon Imafidon
Re: Sweet Rhymes. by kilokeys(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
When i was 17 i used to rhyme like this
At 27 i don't give a damn as it is
Cos life ain't all abt the rhymes
Rivers mountains and beautiful skies
Life is just like that of the butterfly
Many would remain a pauper
Some would get crushed by the caterpillar
A few would flaunt colors like the butterfly
But in the end, we all would leave the world as it is
As stars or bare rocks without a dime
Thats just the way it is

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Rhymes. by winsome5(f): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WLC 2015: Senator Buruji Kasham Leads Others To Houston City, Texas United State / 'what I Know About Fashola' - Professor Olatunji Dare / How's The Sim Verification Going In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.