Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Did He Stop Loving You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Stop Loving You? (5997 Views)

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2009
Have you ever asked yourself why your 'sweet' partner or lover in this instance suddenly lost every interest in you?If there is any love between you two before,it wont just fade but there are some tips you need to know to keep the relationship ever Green.Its very important you try and have it mind from now[even if you are still single] that for you to always have that passion between the two of you,it requires work from the two of you.You need to know that .

Sometimes one of the two people in love may get bored for no-just reason,he or she may just start slowing down, but that is the time you will pull him or her up and believe me,he or she will appreciate it later and you will notice re-invigorated passion.Lets kick the ball rolling

Have you ever had reason to pull your partner up romantically?We will be happy to know and many nailanders will learn from your story.Be real here please
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by sistawoman: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2009
Have you ever had reason to pull your partner up romantically?

Yes

there have been times where I have had to say to Double T (that is his new street name I just gave him yesterday) that I need romance. And when I tell him that I need romance he brings it.

I cant say that I was feeling less love or less loved by him, but every so often a woman needs to be romanticised by her man. And most times men dont know when a woman needs this so we have to tell them. If the man does not know what that means then we have to teach them. And if he refuses then he really was not all that into you girl from the start. Truth is both partners, if they love each other, will do what the other needs done even if they are not comforatable doing doing it.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Isuata: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2009
pls

wat does it mean wen a woman tells her man dat she needs romance? or wat do you expect from him wen yu ask dat? will like to add those skills to my bag of tricks. thx

i wish most women will lern to be bold and wise to knw wen and ow to ask such questions of dia men.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
@Sistawoman,

You know what?You have the right mentality to keep wht is rightly yours.Some young woman in the guise of being religious or whatever dont know anything and will never learn even after marraige.Its a real pitty.
If one is not romantically free,how can one be able to know when to seek help or otherwise.
I have met a couple whose problem is that the lady says the hasnt been satisfying her BUT the big issue there was that she kept quiet untill things get out of hand.All she was saying wasy:"is it me that will teach you what you shuold know?"Can you imagine that?

I really wish some of our younger people here will be able to grab one or two learns, some little things do matter really
Cheers
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by sistawoman: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2009
needing romance can be different from woman to woman.

For me it means:

I want the night/evening/day/afternoon/morning, whatever time of day he chooses to do it, to be all about ME.

For instance last time I said it he:

Picked me from work unexpected, when I left the office he was outside waiting. He took my bags from me and opened my car door. On the seat was a card and a single rose.

In the back seat there was a blanket, a picnic basket and some wine.

We went to the FREE jazz concert that was being held about an hour's drive away.

We had 3 hours from the time he picked me to the time of the concert.

We took our time driving there, we stopped along the way at various stands on the road and just enjoyed each others company. He touched me, caressed me, kissed me, put his hand on the small of my back.

We left the concert and headed home. He stopped at my fav. ice cream spot and we shared a banana split.

When we got home I showed him just what being romantic will get you. wink

I love, love, love my man. He is the best.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
@Sistawoman,

U got it,u know what,it takes time for someone like to relate this kinda really romatic scenes without apearing so techy, got what i mean.i am happy you are saying it as it is, ladies LEARN, sit up, dont go saying he left you, try to keep him

Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by topup: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2009
Yeah, it went like this:

Girl: I notice we haven't seen each other in a while, can we meet?

Boy: Yeah, whatever.

Girl: Wanna go for a walk in the park?

Boy chuckles, implying the idea is silly.

Girl: Or we could go to the movies.

Boy: I don't really feel like going out. We could go to dinner.

Girl: It's raining and I don't really feel like going to dinner, if you want I can come and pick you up in my car and we can go somewhere random just to relax.

Boy: Hmmm, why don't you just come over and watch movies, (like we did last week and the week before),

Girl: *sighs* Ok, why not.

Boy begins to become even more distant.

Girl: I've cooked some food if you wanna come over, we could hang out.

Boy: I've got a lot of work to do.

Girl: Ok, I understand.

Even more distant.

Girl: Can I come over to see you?

Boy: I'm kinda busy,

Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2009
@ ISI ATU,

Your question is quiet simple,if a woman wants to 'ask' for more romance from her man.Note what i said here:'her man', her lover,not somebody she just met.There are some little things she will do that will quickly wake up the man, got what i mean here?You atimes,the guy wont be in the mood or may have lots of things going his system,head,body,stress e.tc. He may be ready to go for just plain sex, got me?at that time,but his lover can make him go much more than just sex by doing some of these little things,

It may be just singing his favourite love song to his ear,

May just be reminding him how his face looked the last time you two had a great sex, hmmmnn, are u getting it?

May just start by being unusually caring, that is taking time to ask you of your general wellbeing,even if she did that

30minutes ago,she can be touching you gently while she asks [mothering you?], well if you call it that?

This subject can really take a full journal but i believe you got slight idea of what i mean here.

You may send me email here :mayor AT lovemayor.com, I have a yet to be released material,i can give you the preview.it will add something to your love briefcase
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by CrazyMan(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2009
@Tpoic

Because I beat her a lot.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by benlegacy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2009
@poster
Did u have a G/F YES or NO? If yes tell us the reason why she stoped loving you at the first place, after mess her up,HUM!! See let me tell u, open ur ear make u dey listen now, Honestly there are different type of girl,some are cute and gentle once you mess her up she will run away, Think and know hw you treat ur girl lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
@BENLEGACY,

I did not write this because my gf left me,ok?I hv completely passed that stage in life.i really want us to learn something new and try to practically grow,are you getting me my brother.Even while i was in the Varsity,i have people come to me withsome strange reasons why they are quiting their dates.You know something,its not just for unmarried people,whether someone is married too,they need to keep the fire glowing between them,they need stay every Green,are you getting me?Let me ask,who in here has eaten a rotteen vegetable before?Think about,you know you can keep it in the fridge to keep fresh and or cook it and serve how,then why must you let it rotten before you eat, We are trying to relate this to our relationship here,it requires preservation,ok?If there is LOVE between the two ,every effort must be made to keep it.
To your love lives and happiness,

Cheers and hv a nice weekend
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by iice(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2009
Why did he stop loving you?
He, they never did angry
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by truphie(f): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
Imagine, this is exactly what happened between me and my boyfriend,we broke up because there was no spark in the relationship.
and the fool said he still loved me. men sometimes are wankers!!!
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
Hey Truphie,

That your ex is a self-servicer wouldnt make you admit that all men are wankers.Maybe you are yet to meet a real man.

Cheers
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by whitelexi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
The question is 'why did he stop loving u'
Saying 'he never did' is incorrect.
Some girls need to sit down and ask themselves these questions so as to not make the same mistakes or improve at the least.
When people meet, they only know little about each other, as the months pass they discover more and more. . .  If the guy suddenly takes a step back, there is something he has noticed, he has thought about whether he can tolerate it or not, and he has finally decided it is not worth the trouble. Most times, it is a hygiene related issue with the girl. . .  You will not believe what lies beneath the beautiful faces and fabulous clothes/shoes. . .  Other times, it is something behavioural.

I just think its good for girls to take a step back from time to time to perform an analysis, because if it is not addressed in time, it follows them to mr. husband's house, and when mr. husband cannot bear it anymore, extra-marital affairs could develop and then it becomes a complex issue cool
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
Yes some people does not just understand what we mean here.We are talking of people that once had or still have some love between them.We aint talking of someone you just met or a one-night-sleep mate.

If he once loved you,why did he suddenly or gradually stopped loving you?
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by truphie(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Ofala, i know not all men are wankers, i'm mature enough not to blame the whole race for one brothers mistake.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by ofala(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Truphie,

I like it when people correct themselves but may i ask you something here?Did you try to fix 'spark' in your relationship or you didnt just love the guy in the first place.I hv heard somebody tell me she was 'managing' to date her guy.Is it not funny?You hv one life to live and if you can add some little spice to make it worthwhile,why not?If the guy has one or two other qualities you liked in the first place,you could have 'blessed' his life by 'bringing' the 'spark' in him.I can bet he was just ignornt.How about.Not asking you to go back anyway.
Cheers babe
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by adannem: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2009
whitelexi:

The question is 'why did he stop loving u'
Saying 'he never did' is incorrect.
Some girls need to sit down and ask themselves these questions so as to not make the same mistakes or improve at the least.
When people meet, they only know little about each other, as the months pass they discover more and more. . .  If the guy suddenly takes a step back, there is something he has noticed, he has thought about whether he can tolerate it or not, and he has finally decided it is not worth the trouble. Most times, it is a hygiene related issue with the girl. . .  You will not believe what lies beneath the beautiful faces and fabulous clothes/shoes. . .  Other times, it is something behavioural.

I just think its good for girls to take a step back from time to time to perform an analysis, because if it is not addressed in time, it follows them to mr. husband's house, and when mr. husband cannot bear it anymore, extra-marital affairs could develop and then it becomes a complex issue cool

We are all imperfect. The common hygiene problem people have is bad breathe. When I met my husband, his breathe was ok but after a few months I noticed he has mouth odour or what we call bad breathe. I didnt leave him because of that. Rather, I discussed that with him and we later found out that it was caused by the new toothpaste he just started using.
As for behavioural, find out why the person behaves like that because the problem could be with you and not with him/her.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by iice(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2009
Most if not all my ex are my friends - friends before and friends after.  .  .am chill like that cool
So yeah, they never did stop loving me.  .  .am just too lovable rofl. (doesn't have to be in the sexual sense although grin)
People are too concerned with putting up a 'front'.  .  .not necessarily a bad thing, but am not that way.
I like to give him the full blast so he can decide if he wants to walk down the road with me or take another road cheesy
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by truphie(f): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2009
hey ofala,please contact me at trumigal@hotmail.com, i'd like to talk to you.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by moneyp(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2009
well to my opinion b4 a man can start thinking of stop loving a girl he must have start noticing some thing he does'nt like from her and atimes it may be her suddenly changes.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by omega25red(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2009
speaking as a man most of the time you hook up with a woman because of her physical attributes after you have been there done that then the reality sets in because she opens her mouth to talk and by then you are ready to be out.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Busybody2(f): 10:34pm On May 14, 2009
ofala:

. . . This subject can really take a full journal . . .

Please continue, don't let us stop you, pretty please kiss
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by spoilt(f): 11:59pm On May 14, 2009
Why? because he has the brain of a bird. grin
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Busybody2(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2009
spoilt:

Why? because he has the brain of a bird. grin

Bad girl tongue Actually, I am really enjoying this a lot, it is making me reminisce and reflect . . . wink
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27am On May 15, 2009
Why did he stop loving you??!

Prolly cos the love had reached its expiry date. undecided
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Busybody2(f): 12:37am On May 15, 2009
Ok, maybe this topic sucks and should prolly read "ways to re-ignite the love/passion or something like that" cheesy grin cheesy But I must say I am really feeling the OP wink
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2009
Who needs love anyways, only young folks care for love. Old ppl care about paying bills and providing for their children. They don't care about all that bullsh$t called love
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by follypimpi(m): 1:04am On May 15, 2009
Credit crunh Love.
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Busybody2(f): 1:10am On May 15, 2009
follypimpi:

Credit crunh Love.

Okobo with the limp OEM, howdy cheesy cheesy cheesy [size=4pt]Tis I Big_bumper wink[/size]
Re: Why Did He Stop Loving You? by Nobody: 1:14am On May 15, 2009
@topic
Love love love love, we'll all get there someday.

All I can say is, we ought not to confuse infactuation with love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / See The Endowed Lady Crashing The Internet (photos) / What Are The Expectations For A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.