Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta (56905 Views)

Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones / Photos From Candlelight Procession For Late Yinka Adeparusi / Sex Workers Stormed Ogun Openly; Youth Unemployment, Failing Moral Or Boldness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by okotv(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
This is what happens when women have been objectified.
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by eipreel(f): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2015
Scrypt:

Shut up your mouth. You do not know what some people go through in life to get to where they are. Some people survived by their teeth, without support, would you rather they came to your house with guns?

You have no right to judge them, you have not walked an inch of what they have.
Hmmm Scrypt you have said it all...you really have cry

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
And more of em would die if they don't stop that profession...Be it an Ashawo or Runz Girl
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:
At 23 a well known commercial sex worker?
Hmm what a reputation.
BTW I'm just here to say God catch them, shebi na prick them find go... Shior

And those 50 remaining ones, if you ladies like continue same shameless job and end up as your colleague or go get a life ..
and when i mean GO GET A LIFE... I MEANT GO GET A BETTER LIFE..
angry
Your statement reeks if ignorance. Nobody deserves to die like this. Even soldiers whose work it is to kill persons who pose a national threat do not deserve to die in such a way.

Use your brain to comment. Empathy don finish for naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:

hey smello, FYI i wasn't typing with my mouth maybe you do though...
And yeah i get what you mean by survival... But surviving by loosing your pride or surviving by endangering your life, bruh that's not survival...
But with your comment, I can say the ritualists are trying to survive too in this hash word...
and if anybody tries coming to my house at night with guns , is in for a surprise package... And that's survival
Are you seriously comparing apples to orijin.

The ritualists are murderers. that is the ultimate EVIL. to take a life. life cannot be replaced. se o gbo n ko to n so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Bonapart:
that's not comparison. Just saying
Just saying what exactly?
Murdering people for their body parts and selling sex are the same thing?
na wa o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2015
lhordspy:
sikiratu! A popular sex worker at 23? #proudly interestinq Nigeria..... she lived a wasted life in a summary..... she ought to be in a varsity carrying leather baqs up nd down studyinq medicine or law! buh now yhu see, just lyk a traqedic movie "it never ends well for moneyChasers".....
Ps: instead of liqhteninq candles nd raininq curses on the lunatic who is definitely not going to be moved by their insults-lines, the rest ought to sit down nd actually think deep down to the whole matter and spring uo some lessons....
I'm sure her family begged her to be "omo-doctor" but she passed up the chance saying she prefers to bear the stigma of being called a prostitute. /s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2015
limamintruth:

..Or paedophiles protesting over the death of their colleague in paedophilia cheesy

This is indeed end times.
silly post. If an arm robber ever attacked you with a gun or an older bros ever busted open your ass when you were younger I bet you will be begging to sleep in a sex workers house for a month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:

Hey smello, though i don't understand why you want to track my username but hey I can give you my number and facebook username if you so wish so that your grandpa can be arrested.
And why are dis modafuckers defending a dirty job.
But we are not defending ritualists. who in their right mind would defend a murderer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by nom44311: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Hmm what a reputation.

U And those 50 remaining ones, if you ladies like continue same shameless job and end up as your colleague or go get a life ..
angry

Quite insensitive n judgemental.. Take it easy, you don't know their stories..
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by johnydon22(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Hmm what a reputation.

And those 50 remaining ones, if you ladies like continue same shameless job and end up as your colleague or go get a life ..
angry
If we look into each other's heart and understand the unique challenges each of face, we will learn to treat others with more respect, compassion and love.

You probably have no idea the challenges these girls had to pass through, you probably do not care to know their predicament or condition that compelled them into what they do because you thought they love what they do, you have no idea prostitution is the hardest work in this world or you think if they had something better they would still be doing it?

Every woman knows what it is to handle one man then imagine how it is going with 4,5 per day. . Try and at least show empathy and compassion in your dealings with people.

You have no right to condemn what they do when you are not them and do not know their conditions.

Your post is only meant to judge, criticize and even wish them death because you so much want to level your idea of decency on them. . . It lacks every empathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by temmym4(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Hmm what a reputation.
BTW [b] I'm just here to say God catch them, shebi na prick them find go... Shior sad

Dude u r cruel and callous.
We all know the kind of profession she chose was not a reputable one. but your IQ should tell you a 23yr old professional prostitute isn't dead because she wanted a prick as u claimed but for survival..
Try and work on your human feelings, na person born the poor lady just like u were given birth to as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by digitsolution: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2015
For real?
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by tundeotunba(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Call me crazy! Serves'em right!
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
I thought the late Sitira was said to be a Hair dresser.
Ohhh..I get it. She had a day and night job lipsrsealed
God rest the dead and bring their killers to justice some day.
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by engrolawei: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Hmm what a reputation.

angry
I dont support prostitution, but you have no right to insult them. If you hear the life stories of some prostitutes, you will weep for them. They arent happy with their profession. some were abused as children, some are the only surviving person in their family and no one cares about them and they were raped and still have to survive, hence they chose prostitution since they have no skills. You never decided the family you will come out from and cant tell what your children will b so stop condemning them because JESUS hasnt condemned them. I pray GOD helps them and let them repent, because JESUS loves them.
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by ghostmist: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:

The question is... How is it gonna affect you?
your naivete is refreshing...pause for a second and think.
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by Superman11(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
kilode100:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Just like your olosho mother.. cheesy cheesy

let there be peace and love oo
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by otiigba1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Just because they are prostitutes does not mean they deserve to be murdered, prostitutes are humans too
I am friends with a lot prostitutes and some of them are very nice people

Prostitution has been in existent since mankind, its nothing new, why are some of you sanctimonious guys making nasty comments and blaming prostitutes?

Remember if there are no demand of prostitutes there will be no prostitution
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by otiigba1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
engrolawei:

I dont support prostitution, but you have no right to insult them. If you hear the life stories of some prostitutes, you will weep for them. They arent happy with their profession. some were abused as children, some are the only surviving person in their family and no one cares about them and they were raped and still have to survive, hence they chose prostitution since they have no skills. You never decided the family you will come out from and cant tell what your children will b so stop condemning them because JESUS hasnt condemned them. I pray GOD helps them and let them repent, because JESUS loves them.
very true! I agree, some people see things as black and white especially nigerians, i know a lot of prostitutes and they are very nice and intelligent people better than some people who are not prostitutes i know.
I guess nigerians mostly see prostitutes as nasty people without even knowing them, prostitutes are also HUMANS

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by otiigba1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
jimohibrahim:

hey smello, FYI i wasn't typing with my mouth maybe you do though...
And yeah i get what you mean by survival... But surviving by loosing your pride or surviving by endangering your life, bruh that's not survival...
But with your comment, I can say the ritualists are trying to survive too in this hash word...
and if anybody tries coming to my house at night with guns , is in for a surprise package... And that's survival
wow! You are very sure of yourself aren't you? I suggest you start thinking rationally, circumstances can drive any one into immorality
including even YOU!

And oh! If any one tries coming into your house with a gun? You won't do jack shi't! Apart from hide under your table petrified and cry like a COWARD you are angry
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by Bonapart(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
MarieSucre:

Just saying what exactly?
Murdering people for their body parts and selling sex are the same thing?
na wa o!
it's all passage to hell my sister.... "every sin a man committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sins against his own body"
Nothing wao there
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by MarieSucre(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bonapart:
it's all passage to hell my sister.... "every sin a man committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sins against his own body"
Nothing wao there
I give up on you! You're seriously comparing murder to this? even that, does her deserve to end this way?
Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by Bonapart(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
limamintruth:

..Or paedophiles protesting over the death of their colleague in paedophilia cheesy

This is indeed end times.
cheesy grin... we all need Christ more than ever

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta by Bonapart(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
philGeo:
May God bless your soul, you reason like your father. Child of a wise man is always notice by his wisdom.
thanks sir....bless you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.