Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? (2310 Views)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Well, to keep things short and brief, I believe most of us here already know what I do. Nothing else than production of daily need items.
What is it this time?
I had earlier announced on our free training thread that I will be showing few people here how to start up a business in production line of Hair Conditioner. I have decided to extend the offer to more Nairalanders especially, those that are yet to know about the existence of our free training thread.

Our Expectation:

At the end of this training all participants are expected to have learnt:

1.The production of quality hair conditioner (commercially)

2. Packaging of the product

3. Sourcing for raw materials

4. Market strategies

HOW DOES IT GO THIS TIME?

It's not free but I'm not going to charge anyone as well. A token is expected from every participant, just according to your capacity. Remember, nothing of value is free. Our main criterion here will be interest and seriousness.

If you stay around college Road and have ever seen our flyers or attended our training on the production of hair conditioner, you'll testify that we charge nothing less than 10,000 naira back then.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:

Only registered members are qualified for this training. That's because I want us to make it very open. You should be able to come back here to drop a comment, observation, criticism and anything.

You may have to do a survey to know if you can market your product, don't just participate because you see others doing so.

MEANS OF TRAINING:

The following are the means by which the training will be conducted:

-Through email
-BBM
-Watsap
You'll chose option convenient for you.
Training commences this weekend.

Simply send 'Hair Conditioner Project' to goldzmyne@gmail.com

You will receive a detail on how to pay your token for the training.

By Friday, registration closes and we'll commence our training.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
I will be back to give brief explanation of the business for the sake of those who may be confused or would want to know more.

Meanwhile, you can keep a date with us here and enjoy our free training : www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Please, let's keep this thread clean, no advert, no spamming.

Thanks.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by wealthinfos(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
For sure. I will teach you how you can work part time and earn full time big profits FOR LIFE as a Real Estate consultant right from the comfort of ur home or office. NO initial startup capital required, NO formal education required, NO shop or office required. What is required is my guide and Mentorship. Get full detail here: www.realestatewealth247..com or call; 07063249904; 08188573805

I will see you the top!

#Wealthinfos
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Gosh! The poster above me though. How about being reasonable and obeying simple instruction huh?

Please, keep your adverts off this thread.

Thanks.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Awww! These guys won't hear word o. Alright then, "you can't stop a bird from flying over your head but you can stop it from building a nest on your head."

This is what we are going to do, simply head here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

I will be dropping details there.

Strongbest.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
For those of us that already registered, just stay with us on the link given above. Other instructions will get to you later.

Thanks.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Strongbest:
Awww! These guys won't hear word o. Alright then, "you can't stop a bird from flying over your head but you can stop it from building a nest on your head."

This is what we are going to do, simply head here:

I will be dropping details there.

Strongbest.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
To satisfy your curiosity, the materials involved in the production of hair conditioner are not harsh at all, they are simple, friendly and easy to handle.

With just 2,000 naira, you can get materials that will produce 25-30 litres of hair conditioner or even more, depending on the thickness.

Packaging is usually in 2 litres and 5 litres containers.

With the tips I will be dishing out, you should be self employed with this business.

You may want to know about some of my products in the market, feel free to ask for samples, will be sharing pictures with us in the course of this project. Only serious and business minded people should participate in this project.

Make sure you keep staying with us here for more:
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
With the above post, I want to believe I have already answered some of your question as raised in your emails.

Strongbest.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Please, kindly check here for updates:

Strongbest
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Heyllo everyone, please let me know if you have paid your token and yet to receive an acknowledgement mail from me.

Please let's do that quickly.

Strongbest
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorry we couldn't continue our project with this thread. I announced that we've moved it to our free training thread. That was why I never bothered trying to update the thread.

We've have successfully completed the project. You may click on the link given above to see updates on more on other projects etc.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Tniche: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Want to make money from the online malls for free?
Buy and sell good with discounts without even owning a shop?
Its Called Jforce!...we are linked to online shopping malls and we would teach you how free of charge!!!
No money is involved, just a browsing phone....interested pple shld contact 08103620994 with sms or whatsapp with their name and numbers....pls note to only for people resident in Ibadan n its environs...The seminar would hold on saturday...Its absolutely free!!!!
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by omodara2: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
how can i get a fashion school in china where i can learn more about sewing.
Its urgent pls
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by godson99(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2015
In box me ur No so I can join ur forum on what app..
Strongbest:
Well, to keep things short and brief, I believe most of us here already know what I do. Nothing else than production of daily need items.
What is it this time?
I had earlier announced on our free training thread that I will be showing few people here how to start up a business in production line of Hair Conditioner. I have decided to extend the offer to more Nairalanders especially, those that are yet to know about the existence of our free training thread.

Our Expectation:

At the end of this training all participants are expected to have learnt:

1.The production of quality hair conditioner (commercially)

2. Packaging of the product

3. Sourcing for raw materials

4. Market strategies

HOW DOES IT GO THIS TIME?

It's not free but I'm not going to charge anyone as well. A token is expected from every participant, just according to your capacity. Remember, nothing of value is free. Our main criterion here will be interest and seriousness.

If you stay around college Road and have ever seen our flyers or attended our training on the production of hair conditioner, you'll testify that we charge nothing less than 10,000 naira back then.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:

Only registered members are qualified for this training. That's because I want us to make it very open. You should be able to come back here to drop a comment, observation, criticism and anything.

You may have to do a survey to know if you can market your product, don't just participate because you see others doing so.

MEANS OF TRAINING:

The following are the means by which the training will be conducted:

-Through email
-BBM
-Watsap
You'll chose option convenient for you.
Training commences this weekend.

Simply send 'Hair Conditioner Project' to goldzmyne@gmail.com

You will receive a detail on how to pay your token for the training.

By Friday, registration closes and we'll commence our training.

Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Attention please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are done with this project o! Please, always check date and instructions before mailing me.

Every thread created for such project will be a past thing as soon as we are done with the project. It's only left here for comment and expression of the participants.

The rules of the project change the moment the project is over. Let's take note please.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Thanks.

Strongbest
Re: What If I Show You A Lucrative Business You Can Do From Home? by Strongbest(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Strongbest:
Attention please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are done with this project o! Please, always check date and instructions before mailing me.

Every thread created for such project will be a past thing as soon as we are done with the project. It's only left here for comment and expression of the participants.

The rules of the project change the moment the project is over. Let's take note please.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Thanks.

Strongbest

(1) (Reply)

olx imitates efritin.com : commences users verification / Current Price Of Pure Water Nationwide / SEA FREIGHT AND CUSTOMS CLEARING SERVICES. CHINA TO LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.