Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan (41891 Views)

Urgent: How Do I Get To Immigration Office In Festac / Pls What Is The Cost Of An International Passport In Immigration Office Abuja / Who Knows D Address Of D Immigration Office In Asaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by kaka22(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
salsera:
@kaka22
Please ignore him, bank draft ko bank draft ni. Na pin to login abi? Congrats.

Let the truth be said and it has been.
smiley... I think that is the best thing to do now. I will ignore him.
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by omokeji1958: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2015
so nobody is ready to ans my own question now abi??

please i will like to do international passport for my infant just 3 months old, how much is it and wat are the document needed for the process[b][/b]
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by 9cbaby(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=mickey45 post=36875877]

Please what documents did you go with?[/quote only birth certificate
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Growingboi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
please my wife is planning to do hers tomorrow. Did ur go there with any supporting document apert from the 27k?

sheymoni:
Op that's the price everywhere, I did mine same price at their Ikeja office but I got it same day. The advantage of paying that extra 10,000 is that it will be ready that same day or within a week compare to those who do it online who will have to wait for 8 - 12 weeks before they get it.
Whichever way we look at it, it is still corruption
please my wife is planning to do hers tomorrow. Did ur go there with any supporting document apert from the 27k?

sheymoni:
Op that's the price everywhere, I did mine same price at their Ikeja office but I got it same day. The advantage of paying that extra 10,000 is that it will be ready that same day or within a week compare to those who do it online who will have to wait for 8 - 12 weeks before they get it.
Whichever way we look at it, it is still corruption
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by sheymoni(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Growingboi:

All you need is the old passport if you're doing renewal but if it's new one, you wife needs to go with your weeding certificate, birth certificate, passport photograph, your own & her own I'D card (drivers license or international I'D card)
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by arabianights: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
those criminals are thieves in uniforms. I work in the abuja office and its not the same. Thanks for this thread, this will be investigated and those involved will be dealt with acccording to the laws.

This is wrong.

With all due respect, i live in abuja and have renewed my passports# and followed others to do so.Am also aware of the on goings in your Abuja office

YOU CLEARLY ARE EITHER LYING OR HAVE NO IDEA ON WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR BRANCH.YOUR PEOPLE ARE AS CORRUPT AS OTHERS.iN FACT SOME ARE WICKED MAYBE DUE TO FRUSTRATION

1 Like

Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
arabianights:

With all due respect, i live in abuja and have renewed my passports# and followed others to do so.Am also aware of the on goings in your Abuja office

YOU CLEARLY ARE EITHER LYING OR HAVE NO IDEA ON WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR BRANCH.YOUR PEOPLE ARE AS CORRUPT AS OTHERS.iN FACT SOME ARE WICKED MAYBE DUE TO FRUSTRATION
yes that's true, they are criminals !big timegrin

In fact, right now I'm working with VIO.

Please, nobody shud comment on this too cheesy
I'm no more an immigration officer LoL!!!
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by arabianights: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes that's true, they are criminals !big timegrin

In fact, right now I'm working with VIO.

Please, nobody shud comment on this too cheesy
I'm no more an immigration officer LoL!!!

;
embarassed grin grin grin grin grin please i have a terrible sore throat and laughing is really painful
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
arabianights:

;
embarassed grin grin grin grin grin please i have a terrible sore throat and laughing is really painful
hahahaha! Sorry about that. U will be healed in Jesus Name.

Hope u have heard of the National Youth Summit coming up on the 22nd at ICC.
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by cynosure489: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Someone please confirm for me if REMITA is now the platform for payment or still either PAY4ME, NETPOST PAY and PAYARENA as seen on the NIS website. i want to make cash payment to a bank and i found out that most bank staff do not know about this. I wonder how people have been paying to the nis via these platforms in banks.

cc kaka22 salsera
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
cynosure489:
Someone please confirm for me if REMITA is now the platform for payment or still either PAY4ME, NETPOST PAY and PAYARENA as seen on the NIS website. i want to make cash payment to a bank and i found out that most bank staff do not know about this. I wonder how people have been paying to the nis via these platforms in banks.

cc kaka22 salsera

Very few branches do.
Check headquarters of banks especially first bank.
Or better still use a visa card.
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by cynosure489: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
salsera:

Very few branches do.
Check headquarters of banks especially first bank.
Or better still use a visa card.

thanks. Just that most time you'd have to start schooling bank staff about this thing and i get confused on if it would have to be on the REMITA platform or the other pay channels mentioned on the NIS website.
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by zelexotunla(m): 4:20am On May 08, 2016
cynosure489:

thanks. Just that most time you'd have to start schooling bank staff about this thing and i get confused on if it would have to be on the REMITA platform or the other pay channels mentioned on the NIS website.
. Hello broda,pls I want to know were you able to apply online successful by your,did you scale through with d bank payment and how much you paid because I'm confused between 17.5K and 19k? And hope you didnt encouter delay tactics from Immigration people as a result of doing it yourself? I want to apply online but I have not seen anyone successful via dis. Cc: Salsera, Kaka22
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by cynosure489: 8:41am On May 08, 2016
zelexotunla:
. Hello broda,pls I want to know were you able to apply online successful by your,did you scale through with d bank payment and how much you paid because I'm confused between 17.5K and 19k? And hope you didnt encouter delay tactics from Immigration people as a result of doing it yourself? I want to apply online but I have not seen anyone successful via dis. Cc: Salsera, Kaka22
They have not migrated to using REMITA. These immigrations officials are criminals. If you do it yourself, they would delibrately delay you. Here in portharcort, they would make u pay extra 8k. they call it commitment fee and would make u believe that it is part of the paymebts for the e passport.

1 Like

Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
airex:
Staff
Your signature is funny
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
stepo707:
We need to start exposing all tis corruption.Very soon Baba will ear about it and e will come for tem, for now NNPC sanitation is going on
Lol. Which Baba. Lmao
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by Olovictor: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
I don't think is only abuja cos wen I go for my passport I met a guy that lost him passport and they help the guy with new one but I don't know how much the guy pay oooo.as far u know ur passport number
yeah, its done only in Abuja, anything concerning missing or damaged passport.

I dunno why they don't have a central database in this modern time.
Re: Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan by airex(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
anastasius:

Your signature is funny
Na so d thing be my brother. Those guys dey feel on top of the world because they be MODs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Restricts Use Of Naira Denominated Cards Abroad / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.