Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? (1285 Views)

Guess Who Is Back Into The Music To Rule The R & B Genre (photo) / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. / Igbos Evergreen Musicians, Why Don't We Appreciate Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by Sagamite(m): 3:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by joseph1013: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Such talented guys. Wow...I'm making a playlist right away.

1 Like

Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
joseph1013:
Such talented guys. Wow...I'm making a playlist right away.

Absolutely talented.

With different great voices too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by joseph1013: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sagamite:

Absolutely talented.

It's unbelievable they dont have a contract. And junk singers get to pick contracts from myriads. It's devilishly unfair.

Listening to them has given my day a massive lift. Damn!
Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by joseph1013: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by joseph1013: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by joseph1013: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Guys got mad skills.Giving me chills

1 Like

Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by Portsmouth86(f): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Wow

Mr you found these ay, they are amazing, i have them on my YouTube playlist and will be adding them to my car tunes grin

Very talented, listening with my eyes closed hmmm

kiss kiss
Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1013:

It's unbelievable they dont have a contract. And junk singers get to pick contracts from myriads. It's devilishly unfair.

Listening to them has given my day a massive lift. Damn!

Portsmouth86:
Wow
Mr you found these ay, they are amazing, i have them on my YouTube playlist and will be adding them to my car tunes grin
Very talented, listening with my eyes closed hmmm
kiss kiss

I feel much better when I listen to them too.

Since I discovered them, I have been addicted.

Wake up every morning and listen to some of their tracks. I just love the way the bring a soulful twist to popular songs.

If I was to get married, I would love to hire them for the wedding day so they can come and lift my spirits in the face of the gloom of marriage ahead. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by 2sexycom(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sagamite:

Absolutely talented.

sagamiteeeeeee...... oh my God, Nigerian music industry has killed guys who were meant to give us songs like this like Wande Coal of Ololufe, Style Plus etc. This is my BEST BEST BEST and BEST genre RnB. Boy2Men will forever remain my top list. JOE, R.kelly and so many others.

I love acappella as well. Did one back in school and people couldn't close their mouths as they watch in Amazement cos I rarely sing, except my close friends who knew me.

Thanks for the videos sagamite and I am out of recession as per our last gist grin
Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2016
2sexycom:
sagamiteeeeeee...... oh my God, Nigerian music industry has killed guys who were meant to give us songs like this like Wande Coal of Ololufe, Style Plus etc. This is my BEST BEST BEST and BEST genre RnB. Boy2Men will forever remain my top list. JOE, R.kelly and so many others.

I love acappella as well. Did one back in school and people couldn't close their mouths as they watch in Amazement cos I rarely sing, except my close friends who knew me.

Thanks for the videos sagamite and I am out of recession as per our last gist grin

Nice to hear about recession update. wink

It is not only Naija. It is around the world.

The music of this decade (2010s) has been poor. I pity the kids growing up today. It is like the 80s when music was also poor.

The music is so bad nowadays that when I listen to the radio in my car in the UK, the DJs half the time now play old school stuff. They play 90s stuff instead of the junk being produced today.

The 70s and 90s were the best for music. 2000s was not bad too, especially early 2000s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AHMIR (R&B Group) - Why Don't This Guys Have A Contract? by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
2sexycom:

Now, I think Justin Bieber did tremendous justice to his song "Love Yourself".

I loved it.

But look at this 1990s guy put his own flavour & twist on it. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23wj7iXnYnA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

King Kong Vector Vs Jagaban Ycee / Trowback Music: Denge Pose By Baba Fryo / Fela Smoking In His Mother's Presence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.