Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,381 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) (6758 Views)

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
ystday nyt i came back from nairaland prison and only for my post to be locked.
Am really pissed now dan my private ppart why wud they lock my thread like who be my ancestor wey dey follow me on nairaland
Mrcork defiles innocent black girls on nl and he still moves freely no presecution i open my touching true life experience them carry sand put back for inside d well way i build
This is a fallacy on my human gene right
I had sleepless night yesterday night av been criosly defiled on nairaland angry
Na juju i carry come inside this post make i see who go lock am if e hand no go bend be like frog prick own angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
no worry, ishilove go soon show...
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by faith551(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Happy holidays
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Young03(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
I no understand sef
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by ojun50(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Don't worry we will see to that, jst be yr self, jst let my love Ishhilove resume dis morning.
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
ojun50:
Don't worry we will see to that, jst be yr self, jst let my love Ishhilove resume dis morning.

Is she a twilight sage
Ehn make she resume its called nairaland nt my fada or moda land angry

4 Likes

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Cutehector(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Looool.... I luv this gurl.... kiss
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by hahn(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Is she a twilight sage
Ehn make she resume its called nairaland nt my fada or moda land angry

Hahahahaha! I don die!
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2015
hahn:

Hahahahaha! I don die!
grin biko no die o burial party don dey expensive pass naming ceremony nau o

2 Likes

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by hahn(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

grin biko no die o burial party don dey expensive pass naming ceremony nau o

Na so
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed
grin Early Morning at that.
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Harbioollah:

grin
Early Morning at that.

embarassed it wasnt me my phone has sticky fingers
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Harbioollah:

grin
Early Morning at that.

embarassed it wasnt me my phone has sticky fingers ow can i wake up and be slicing post and comments when its nt my daily bread
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed it wasnt me my phone has sticky fingers ow can i wake up and be slicing post and comments when its nt my daily bread

I know. You know i used to warn you about them.

Have u tried cutting them?
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Harbioollah:

I know. You know i used to warn you about them.

Have u tried cutting them?

I dice dem like friedplantain into d burning furnace embarassed
It spilled on a moderator body causing bleaching of sense and dey locked my post with italian juju
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by 1miccza: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2015
What was the post like,i mean the post that necessitated the lock down?
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2015
1miccza:
What was the post like,i mean the post that necessitated the lock down?

I only posted pix of me wen i was banned
And i posted anoda one chilling
Anoda one which says all my enemies i fly over una mumu
Anoda one like i don waka com back their fada grin
Na so mod carry d matter for head like latino diccckk
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
ystday nyt i came back from nairaland prison and only for my post to be locked.
Am really pissed now dan my private ppart why wud they lock my thread like who be my ancestor wey dey follow me on nairaland
Mrcork defiles innocent black girls on nl and he still moves freely no presecution i open my touching true life experience them carry sand put back for inside d well way i build
This is a fallacy on my human gene right
I had sleepless night yesterday night av been criosly defiled on nairaland angry
Na juju i carry come inside this post make i see who go lock am if e hand no go bend be like frog prick own angry

Halfrica my beloved country calm down nah. Iyaf do dear. smiley

Good morning!!!

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Halfrica my beloved country calm down nah. Iyaf do dear. smiley

Good morning!!!

Olodo its continent
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

MrCork behold the flesh of your flesh and bone of your bone.

MrsCork. grin

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

I dice dem like friedplantain into d burning furnace embarassed
Dice them like what? angry angry
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

MrCork behold the flesh of your flesh and bone of your bone.

MrsCork. grin

U are joining me wiv that loosed diccck head It can never be a holy matrimony it will always be an heated matrimony angry

1 Like

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Dice them like what? angry angry

To d size of ur tiny common sense cells

1 Like

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

Olodo its continent

Sowi I dey always forget sha. Ehen which country Nigeria dey sef?

I don dey think am since, can't seem to remember. sad sad

Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Nigeria is from ethopia at d border of iran abd iraq
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Nigeria is from ethopia at d border of iran abd iraq
The front view of nigeria is turkey
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by kinglekan: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:
Nigeria is from ethopia at d border of iran abd iraq The front view of nigeria is turkey

Ok tanyu. smiley
Re: She Was Defiled But She Never Gave Up (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Ok tanyu. smiley

grin my child it is deeply well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.