Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together (38432 Views)

Ladies And Gentle Guys/men. Please Rate Me 1 - 10 / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. / 10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by pradof(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Some guys argue stories from the bible..."Moses never saw God"...
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Damianobi:
1) Money: It is only foolish guys that would always gather and not talk about money for once. Its a normal things among all young men outside, everybody wants to make money and be happy.

2) Ladies: You hardly find guys come together and not talk about the new girl they met in school or at work and how they collect numbers and the ones coming to visit them.

3) Politics: This is common among every man, some would end up in a terrible argument as some will criticise d government and the other party would support the government.

4) Sports (football): Football argument is also another prominent topic among guys. You hear dem shouting "Messi beta pass Ronaldo" and talk about bet 9ja too.

5) Entertainment (music): There was a day two guys fought in my hostel just because one said Davido is better and richer than Wizkid. Any guy that doesn't talk about music is dead socially.

6) Silly wishes: When guys go broke and are talking about it, u hear somthing like "I wish say person go dash me 10 million as I dey go out today" or "if them give you 2 million, wetin u go use am do" I wonder when such wishes would come real.

7) Academics: The brilliant ones will always talk about there frustrating lecturers, annoying lectures of the day and examinations.

cool Game: FIFA and PES has also taken over most guys, Even Don jazzy and D'banj posted something like that few days ago. U see guys boasting about how good dey are on fifa and how many of their mates they have conquered.

9) Betting/ lotto: This one is common for both young and old. Most times they sit together and discuss about the matches of the day and how it would favour them when they bet on the matches.

10) Feel free and add urs
MLM (Networking)
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by gbens2000(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
NONESENSE
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Damianobi:
1) Money: It is only foolish guys that would always gather and not talk about money for once. Its a normal things among all young men outside, everybody wants to make money and be happy.

2) Ladies: You hardly find guys come together and not talk about the new girl they met in school or at work and how they collect numbers and the ones coming to visit them.

3) Politics: This is common among every man, some would end up in a terrible argument as some will criticise d government and the other party would support the government.

4) Sports (football): Football argument is also another prominent topic among guys. You hear dem shouting "Messi beta pass Ronaldo" and talk about bet 9ja too.

5) Entertainment (music): There was a day two guys fought in my hostel just because one said Davido is better and richer than Wizkid. Any guy that doesn't talk about music is dead socially.

6) Silly wishes: When guys go broke and are talking about it, u hear somthing like "I wish say person go dash me 10 million as I dey go out today" or "if them give you 2 million, wetin u go use am do" I wonder when such wishes would come real.

7) Academics: The brilliant ones will always talk about there frustrating lecturers, annoying lectures of the day and examinations.

cool Game: FIFA and PES has also taken over most guys, Even Don jazzy and D'banj posted something like that few days ago. U see guys boasting about how good dey are on fifa and how many of their mates they have conquered.

9) Betting/ lotto: This one is common for both young and old. Most times they sit together and discuss about the matches of the day and how it would favour them when they bet on the matches.

Your list should be for undergrads or young people. The first three I agree are discussed by most men , money , ladies and politics but the rest are for boys.

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Go to list of ashawo joints. Guy talks about ashi tins sand how dey nack women up and down
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by sucess001(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
I don't discuss lecturers...I work..

I don't discuss betting....i don't bet...

I don't always discuss music...and doesn't mean I am dead socially....

It's just reveals that the OP is a 'small boy'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by MicroBox: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
I doubt that of entertainment part

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by zadok60: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
i and my guys only talk about making heaven,so i dont know what you are talking about o op..
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
op..... i hate anything music generally. lotto is also nt on my list.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by teeastute(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Was this top 10 or top 9? Shhhh;
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by shut(f): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

go find another p3nis to play with old hag
#DontBotherReplying
baby cheesy just as I thought
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
[b]
Damianobi:

[/b]
Nairaland
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by daey118(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dharniel:
tech is also an important part.
guys be like
"omo shey you don see the new samsung-lg with the android-windows-mac os, ohboi that fone nah die"...
the fone maddddttt gannnnnnn. na hin my babe senior brother friend dey use
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Eberex(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Everything on the list is equivalent to everything Life has to offer. So i don't see anything new undecided
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Deapexboy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
fromnigeria:

Me and my real friends discuss the FUTURE.

Especially, the How-TOs
when is the future even the next 10 years you will stil be discussing the future.....smh
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Damianobi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Your list should be for undergrads or young people. The first three I agree are discussed by most men , money , ladies and politics but the rest are for boys.

Are u trying to call D'banj, dr sid nd don jazzy boys Smh
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Damianobi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:
[b][/b] Nairaland
For us all
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Damianobi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
lekjons:
10. more money 11. women 12. women 13. women 14. women 15. women 16. women 17. women 18. women 19. women 20. women
Lmao...bro u are funny..well na 2ru sha
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Daniel058(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
10 this and that

what about 10 ways to die
u don Bleep up be that. ..
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Davos19: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
10) work stuff. Whatever work dey do.
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by enitey(f): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Still waiting for the 10th one,,before I will comment
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by haggdon: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Most people who are involved in doing what the OP mentioned are certainly jobless, especially those gossiping about their lecturers. How will i start to waste my big time trying to interfere into others people life? Anybody doing should repent otherwise there is God o
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by crackhouse(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
10 this and that

what about 10 ways to die
now I can see u have been taking solace on nairaland.. no wonder u are always here but it's better to be here than to die of loneliness and depression u know.
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
My broda.. my own crew; nah entertainment n money we dey talk mostly
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
So guys dont talk about Boko Haram and the treat of Biafrans grin grin
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Spidermon: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Me and my guys start with topics on Jobs/Vacancies....then we end up running through most of the topics
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by hoodmenconcepts: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
still on d matter.... money! money!! money!! on our minds n entertainment... watch out for hoodmen entertainment! gonna hit d industry soon...
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
me... i just smoke weed wit my friends...... then calm down get to my senses hit the smarter group solve physics, chemistry nd biology .... nd den music
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by DozieInc(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
1 Money 2 Dangote money 3 Don jazzy money 4 Billgate money 5 yahoo money 6 bunkery money 7 coke money 8 C ronaldo money 9 govt money 10. Puna
Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Damianobi:

Are u trying to call D'banj, dr sid nd don jazzy boys Smh
If that's what they discuss , yeah sure.

1 Like

Re: 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together by Dcmg2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok.I don't discuss any,maybe the money part is more like business and not just discussing money.
Being an introvert,is there even time for unneccesary discussions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Die After Partying / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.