Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sharp Ar-5516 All In One Photocopier - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sharp Ar-5516 All In One Photocopier (539 Views)

Brand New Sharp Al-2020 Photocopier Machine For Sale / The Price Of Toshiba 1350 Or 1375 Photocopier / A Good And Affordable Photocopier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Ar-5516 All In One Photocopier by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Please I have a Sharp AR-5516 photocopier which I also use for both photocopying and for printing purposes. Recently, i started noticing this issue with the main tray of the machine.
Anytime I print through the main tray, a large portion of the document will cut off and it also prints as if the page orientation was set to landscape even when it was set to portrait.

I have tried setting the page orientation both in the computer and on the photocopying machine, but this error has refused to go. This does not happen when I print through the bypass tray. It prints well through bypass.

Using either the Main Tray or the Bypass for photocopying does not result to any error only when used for printing.
Please does anyone has idea of what code to use in clearing this error? Your help is needed as soon as possible. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales Of Cruzer 4gb Usb Flash Drive / Help!!!!!! Please Save Me From This Ads (advert) On My Broswer / How To Use Facebook Flat Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.