Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (436761 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Teddyg2(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2016
Rilwayne001:
finally updated.
Your take on it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Teddyg2(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2016
presido2e:
I have been unable to use my memory card after update. It makes my phone too hot, & it slows it down. Pls i need suggestions
Reset to factory settings
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sanyaboy: 11:19am On May 04, 2016
Can you root the marshmallows......
Cos I just downgraded to lollipop back due the camera style on first update with bug....

Can anyone root the marshmallows?

Tell us the step I can't use that marshmallow with root... My built prop...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 11:42am On May 04, 2016
Teddyg2:
Your take on it
Awesome.. Awesome so far.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by kolexepana: 10:53pm On May 04, 2016
CICERO09:
i don't u knw wat multitasking is ..sorry man das nt my fault
Read what you wrote and re-type, but have it in mind that multitasking issues on camon c8 have been resolved.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by GagaBoy: 8:44am On May 05, 2016
Can u add me to the group 08086295678
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ibk1: 10:27am On May 05, 2016
please add me to the group 08136761938
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bayaar(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2016
grin ;DNa phone wey get problem hin thread dey long - - - Ken Saro Wiwa (1889).
Thank God I got rid of the useless phone.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by gingerman876: 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
Really?? and i have been having a wonderful time with the phone o, infact the phone is strong and i think its one of the best product tecno has ever made. my opinion
bayaar:
grin ;DNa phone wey get problem hin thread dey long - - - Ken Saro Wiwa (1889).

Thank God I got rid of the useless phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2016
My camon c8 got stolen and I went for gionee m5. I must admit that gionee m5 is a beast compared to tecno camon c8. The battery is something else and multitasking is really cool. Sometimes I use the phone and discover that apps I started after 2 days are still running. I tried 4 HD games and they were all running simultaneously even after days of minimizing. Check the snapshot of my battery consumption after 21 hours of running, though at average/ heavy usage

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Generalmac(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mickeyg2030(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2016
pls i cnt find move app to sdcard on my c8 even inside the app manager [b]pls i cnt find move app to sdcard on my c8 even inside the app manager [/b]pls i cnt find move app to sdcard on my c8 even inside the app manager
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Raphoeworld: 6:16am On May 08, 2016
USE FIRE AND WATER TO CHARGE YOUR SMARTPHONES WITH THIS ACCESSORY http://www.panstech.com/2016/05/use-fire-and-water-to-charge-your-phones.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by presido2e(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2016
Teddyg2:

Reset to factory settings
I found out the problem is dt my c8 no longer supports my 32gig memory card. With an 8 gig memory card, my phone works flawlessly. I don't know if it will support 16 gig. With my c8 prior to update, i use d 32gig
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by vower(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
Guys how do I fix this multitasking issue,pls I need help
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 8:19pm On May 09, 2016
wahala don shele o..my phone suddenly hanged I tried to restart it, to to my greatest surprise, the phone although boots to homepage but displayed a blank homepage. the notification bar Is still active but the homepage is blank and I can't access anything.

any help guys?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ndissle(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:
wahala don shele o..my phone suddenly hanged I tried to restart it, to to my greatest surprise, the phone although boots to homepage but displayed a blank homepage. the notification bar Is still active but the homepage is blank and I can't access anything.

any help guys?
No need for alarm. It is a software problem. If you are in Lagos, u can hala at me on 0803 860 3994 or you can chat me up on whatsapp on the same number. I'm an ex carlcare engineer and I know the challenge you are faced with. Take care..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ndissle(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
Hello friends .. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ndissle(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
Wad up people .. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mickeyg2030(m): 1:23am On May 10, 2016
PLS ADD ME TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP 07050537454 PLSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dawatech(m): 3:51am On May 10, 2016
Tecno camon c8 is superb and really an awesome phone, you can check out its pros and cons here >> http://www.techlug.com/2015/08/tecno-camon-c8.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by vower(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2016
pls add me to the group 08135099387‎
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by JY01(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2016
macbeyland:
My camon c8 got stolen and I went for gionee m5. I must admit that gionee m5 is a beast compared to tecno camon c8. The battery is something else and multitasking is really cool. Sometimes I use the phone and discover that apps I started after 2 days are still running. I tried 4 HD games and they were all running simultaneously even after days of minimizing. Check the snapshot of my battery consumption after 21 hours of running, though at average/ heavy usage
how much was it when u got it... D gionee m5 I mean
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by timijoseph01(m): 4:06am On May 12, 2016
iamraelest:
After update root and download ram manager and busybox pro n feel smooth multi tasking wink wink#marshmallow
expanciate please
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by vower(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2016
timijoseph01:

expanciate please
guy talk o,am about to switch back to lollipop o,this marshmallow lags a lot
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2016
Morning house. Pls can someone give me and idea of yet he round with a struke through line within at the right hand of the screen, I have not been able to receive calls since its been there and I don't really know how it got there. It a Camon C8 phone.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 11:59am On May 15, 2016
vower:
guy talk o,am about to switch back to lollipop o,this marshmallow lags a lot

Mine doesn't lag cool
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 12:00pm On May 15, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
Morning house. Pls can someone give me and idea of yet he round with a struke through line within at the right hand of the screen, I have not been able to receive calls since its been there and I don't really know how it got there. It a Camon C8 phone.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Typo error. I mean the there is a screen grabed picture attached
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Typo error. I mean the there is a screen grabed picture attached

Update your phone to marshmallow wink
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by parrotibaba(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
increase the volume of your phone.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Alfred234(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2016
Guys pls help.. I just updated to marshmallow and my contacts stopped displaying, anytime I click on the contacts icon it will just loading without displaying my contacts.. what can I do abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (136) (Reply)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.