Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (438553 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Loladollarz: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Melons:

LOOOOL. I wonder what the problem is if I choose to repect myself and get a Tecno though.
no problem at all
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Loladollarz: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mamaput123:
I'm telling you, just know your pocket. if its Tecno or flashlight phone you can afford, just shut up and buy it. if you can afford iphone 7, no wahala
I'm telling you, see now as Tecno made an expensive phone they were now complaining. I thought they had the money
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guys how can I use my SD card to play games? Games only extracts when I move it to internal memory and even after extraction, it refuses to move to the SD card. Any idea why?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
100naira:
Guys how can I use my SD card to play games? Games only extracts when I move it to internal memory and even after extraction, it refuses to move to the SD card. Any idea why?

One storage at a time,
you either choose SD or Phone storage, Unlike when you can have phone storage for App and SD for App data.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dam5reey:

One storage at a time,
you either choose SD or Phone storage, Unlike when you can have phone storage for App and SD for App data.
I changed the default path to SD card and yet it couldn't extract there.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dam5reey, I did all u told me to do about the SAS and droidtool, SAS powered my opera only , but whenever I use proxydroid, it doesn't work again. Any solution? I have many movies to download abeg.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Amaechi5(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Harjet:
mtn bis
First of all go to your network settings on your Android phone and set it to APN Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, ip is 127.0.0.1 and port is 8080 though it doesn't really matter as long as it's not simple server you are using.
Launch your Psiphon Handler and set it like this:
On the proxy server input Web.blackberry.com or appworld.blackberry.com
In real proxy type select http and in real proxy port input 80
Click save and stop the Psiphon Handler from connecting
Click option and more options
Tick connect through Http Proxy and also tick use the following settings
In host address input 10.199.212.2
And in port input 8080
Press back and exit the Psiphon Handler, relaunch it again and connect. That's all

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Amaechi5(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dam5reey:

Drop your psiphon settings, mine is not working.
Have dropped it though mtn, don't know which network you are talking about.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Harjet(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Amaechi5:

First of all go to your network settings on your Android phone and set it to APN Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, ip is 127.0.0.1 and port is 8080 though it doesn't really matter as long as it's not simple server you are using.
And in port input 8080
Press back and exit the Psiphon Handler, relaunch it again and connect. That's all
Aii bro. Buh can I get the link to download the psiphon ya using cos der are many versions
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Amaechi5:

And in port input 8080

Thanks boss,
I don port to psisphon.
connected see status bar

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
tunnamania11:
Dam5reey, I did all u told me to do about the SAS and droidtool, SAS powered my opera only , but whenever I use proxydroid, it doesn't work again. Any solution? I have many movies to download abeg.

Now using Psiphon...

Try this use only SAS
Tweak your APN

Name: Use your Name
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Apn Type:Default
Proxy:127.0.0.1
Port: 8080
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guys help na...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by chrislong(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dam5reey:

Yes it works, i don't understand y its not working for me Data cap above 5GB for #70 bblited day plan
Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Amaechi5(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Harjet:
Aii bro. Buh can I get the link to download the psiphon ya using cos der are many versions
Have posted it already scroll back you will see it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Amaechi5(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Harjet:
Alright have it www.datafilehost.com/d/82a64ae0

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dam5reey:

Now using Psiphon...

Try this use only SAS
Tweak your APN

SAS connects but couldn't open any page.
Give me psiphon settings that works for u. screenshots would be better.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Harjet(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Amaechi5:

Alright have it www.datafilehost.com/d/82a64ae0
Thanks bro.. I really appreciate
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

SAS connects but couldn't open any page.
Give me psiphon settings that works for u. screenshots would be better.

Here is it

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Dam5reey:

Here is it
See

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CODEEATER(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Who ever is in charge if the WhatsApp group plz add me up

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dottune(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Engineers or Android gurus in the house,I bought a camon c5 today, hoping that I would be able to change the Imei number without rooting it like that of my Infinix hot, but I haven't been able to change it.
I downloaded all the Apps that was said was needed to change the imei without rooting.
I downloaded MTK engineer mode first, when I got to the radio information of Phone 1 and tried changing it with the command AT+EMGR=1,7"the new Imei number ", the reply I got is that: " Info: this command is not allowed in User Build."
I also downloaded Mobile Uncle Tools, but it didn't bring out the "Engineer MTK mode" when I selected the "Engineer mode".
I even downloaded Engineering Mode app, same thing with MTK engineering mode.

Now the question is how can I change the Imei without rooting or must I root it before I can change it? I read the thread of camon c8 and saw that most people changed their Imei without rooting it and I guess they're the same or what do I need to do? or do I have to activate the user build somewhere? please I would appreciate your help. God Bless you
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dottune:
Engineers or Android gurus in the house,I bought a camon c5 today, hoping that I would be able to change the Imei number without rooting it like that of my Infinix hot, but I haven't been able to change it.
I downloaded all the Apps that was said was needed to change the imei without rooting.
I downloaded MTK engineer mode first, when I got to the radio information of Phone 1 and tried changing it with the command AT+EMGR=1,7"the new Imei number ", the reply I got is that: " Info: this command is not allowed in User Build."
I also downloaded Mobile Uncle Tools, but it didn't bring out the "Engineer MTK mode" when I selected the "Engineer mode".
I even downloaded Engineering Mode app, same thing with MTK engineering mode.

Now the question is how can I change the Imei without rooting or must I root it before I can change it? I read the thread of camon c8 and saw that most people changed their Imei without rooting it and I guess they're the same or what do I need to do? or do I have to activate the user build somewhere? please I would appreciate your help. God Bless you

Simply put space after the AT like below...
AT +EMGR=1,7"

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sparrow2wise(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Smart Phone Frm Tecno Ba3 is superb,Strong mighty. . . . Kul Fon.... Plz add me to D Whatsapp group Plz..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Dam5reey:

Now using Psiphon...

Try this use only SAS
Tweak your APN

help me pls my SAS works but after a while the data will cut and I have to reboot the phone sometimes
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2015
madjnr:
help me pls my SAS works but after a while the data will cut and I have to reboot the phone sometimes

Download psiphon handler, use the configuration in my above post

Psiphon is stable but 10% of SAS speed.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by madjnr: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dam5reey:

Download psiphon handler, use the configuration in my above post
Psiphon is stable but 10% of SAS speed.
I tired it same problem as SAS
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dottune(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dam5reey:

Simply put space after the AT like below...
AT +EMGR=1,7"
Thanks Boss, it worked. God Bless
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sannyz: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please add mi to the group 0241722792
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello guys. I plan on getting this phone soon. Is there any negative thing about it?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
100naira:
any one who can help?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamBae:
Hello guys. I plan on getting this phone soon. Is there any negative thing about it?
if you don't mind the multitasking issues, the phone is good, sleek UI and decent battery life.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
100naira:
if you don't mind the multitasking issues, the phone is good, sleek UI and decent battery life.
What multitasking issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.