Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) (67715 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Zi: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
This kyn pretty and educated and first-class woman dey house, give you three pikin, you go marry another one join? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
niger delta kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE Biafra PEOPLE undecided
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by JUBILEE2000: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
solidgidlas:
See has her face b lyk egg wey no done

mehn u wickedoooo

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
solidgidlas:
See has her face b lyk egg wey no done
.............. Just imagine! But i got to realise there are many frustrated souls on this Nairaland anyways. Guy, how ya own mama face be like? Like egg wey over done come break the shell abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Kayendy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Seems everyone wey enter dis administration go turn celeb overnight soon we would hear abt deir children.... oshomole wey no dey show face b4 now dey snap and talk anyhow, rochas dey pose for private jet and shake obama, Buhari dey snap around now na dis man too... kkk.... dis is change sha

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by sweatlana: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
And he still married another woman

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by MasterG(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Both the man and woman are highly exposed and have been effectively utilised by multinationals. God help them distill their accumen into our national lives. Corruption free o.Amen

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by mranova(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
I love Nigeria, once you are on the spotlight, everything about you is being dug.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by kurtCobain(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beautiful woman...she resemble Kate Henshaw
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Israel5(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
We'v met her ehen? Did she meet us? Mschw
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
» Meet Dr Miriam Kachikwu, The[size=28pt] Stunning[/size] & Intelligent Wife Of New NNPC Boss (Photo) «

OP, is Stunning for her professional career or beauty?

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by millionboi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari sld ve dare us na......Tinubu NNPC minister,if hear

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by IYADARA(f): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Now d family has come into limelight..

..lord do something in my life today DAT will make pple locate my mothers house for good

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Gboliwe: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Awesome woman. Great woman indeed. I envy you Ma.

The picture government. undecided undecided undecided

Soon, the grandmother's picture will be on frontpage.

Then, his ancestors.

Our eyes will really feed in this government of pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Money is just good!
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by shut(f): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
still luking 4 d stunning wife here, pls can someone borrow me microscope? cus i cant see anything stunning here.

tongue
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fine woman
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by shut(f): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
She's on my BBM sef.
cheesy
some lies tho grin

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
since all these people are already rich.....no need to pay them when dy work!!!!!!!
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE Biafra PEOPLE undecided
Ofeke!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
I see money everywhere.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by klax(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
So should people jump to Lagoon or what

I don't understand the meaning of this useless noise now.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Familyfirst: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/08/meet-pretty-wife-of-new-nnpc-boss.html
Lovely,you can predict how far a man can go in life and fast that will by the kind of woman he chooses to go with him.
Choose wisely,I encourage you to make www.familyparliament.com a site you will visit everyday if you want to enjoy your marriage.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
agarawu23:
the woman na real career woman.
it show for her face
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by themejiwalker(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
She's on my BBM sef.

Should we start dancing? undecided
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fine woman..
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Tripleclick(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

searching4love:
undecided

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE yellow bar PEOPLE undecided
searching4love:
undecided

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE po
Biafra PEOPLE undecided
. SOUTHWAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;

4 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Btruth: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
What about his first wife? We were told he's married to 2 women.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.