Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) (67718 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by solidgidlas(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Just imagine! But i got to realise their are many frustrated souls on this Nairaland anyways. Guy, how ya own mama face be like? Like egg wey over done come break the shell abi?

Guy come. Y u come take am personnal nah. Nah ur sugar mummy she b?
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omo, this woman and her husband odikwa mentally intimidating shocked.

Both of them gather brain too much.

When I grow up I want to be like them, I will gather brain like them too. embarassed

PS

before before I been think say sukkot and seriallinks gather small brain, today I don see wetin pass dem own cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by amazingspiderma: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
With this woman her husband has no excuse not to deliver,and indeed he will. grin grin
praying for him.

weldone PMB.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by aviazuva: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
For that kain family, children no dey plenty
maybe na one girl dem born.
no time for adequate-----

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by TS2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
.............. Just imagine! But i got to realise their are many frustrated souls on this Nairaland anyways. Guy, how ya own mama face be like? Like egg wey over done come break the shell abi?

O boy! LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaddem!
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by amazingspiderma: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
These couple fit hold board meeting inside their bedroom.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
solidgidlas:

Guy come. Y u come take am personnal nah. Nah ur sugar mummy she b?
.............. Will you ever have respect for someone's mother and wife? Well, i wonder the kind of family you grew up. That is a determining factor.

2 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by mrtimycc(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
vecman22:
Nice one... Nigeria most be grate again....

In order news...
I hope GEJ d thief,is leaning how to be a good president from d master PMB?our able president...

Proud not to be among d 5% Id!ots tongue tongue
Vecman22 most lean how to spell from the Baba go slow his amiable dullard!!!

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Dannan: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
Lovely. Pretty. Beautiful Woman!!! This type of wife will support and make her hubby's works easier with good food and everyother things that comes along with it, just like our amiable Hajia Aisha. God bless Hajia Aishat and President Buhari. God bless Dr Miriam and Mr Kachikwu. God bless all the ladies out their supporting their husbands. God bless Nigeria!..............BTW, Ladies, could that be her NATURAL hair?! Just wanna know!!
Amen and GOD bless every husband that supports his wife.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE Biafra PEOPLE undecided
u are right, she look like a typical igbo woman
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by AbdulHaram(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lovely couple! angry
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by amazingspiderma: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:

NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER undecided SHE POSESSES THE TYPICAL FLAT HEAD OF THE Biafra PEOPLE undecided

Envy,your username says it all
May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by PrettyClare7(f): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
This woman has an impressive history. Sometimes i wonder how some women are able to combine work n kids and still have excellent CV. I dnt know her bt i love her alrdy.

5 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by enomakos(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
CreampieAngela:
I fine pass am
jealous
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dannan:
Amen and GOD bless every husband that supports his wife.
..... Sure bro.............. That is normal constitutionally and spiritually, cos it is the man that went to bring her out from her paren'ts house in the first place. God bless us all.....
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Psuedy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Beauty + Brains..i lovedis.

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
themejiwalker:

Should we start dancing? undecided
if u want to,please do.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by dokiOloye(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
CreampieAngela:
I fine pass am
I believe U even wtout seeing Ur pix.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are right, she look like a typical igbo woman
.............. And is it a crime to look like a 'typical igbo woman'? Na wa for all these tribal bigots sha!

3 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Akinrogun(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

.....haters are liable to die young....frustration alert.....egan o sope ki oyin ma dun (hatred can't stop sweetness of honey). I bless God for ur life madam.

4 Likes

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
amazingspiderma:
With this woman her husband has no excuse not to deliver,and indeed he will. grin grin
praying for him.

weldone PMB.

PMB made d best choice, PMB actually employ d man because of d woman, he want both of them to join brain together,to transform nnpc

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Querty(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
she looks like Diezani!!!

just thinking aloud!!!!
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
vecman22:
Nice one... Nigeria most be grate again....

In order news...
I hope GEJ d thief,is learning how to be a good president from d master PMB?our able president...

Proud not to be among d 5% Id!ots tongue tongue

For your mind, you don talk something sensible? SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Opposition voices are paying off. Well done guys.
Otherwise PMB could've conjured any Daura loyalist from retirement to head the NNPC

1 Like

Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Dannan: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
modelmike7:
..... Sure bro.............. That is normal constitutionally and spiritually, cos it is the man that went to bring her out from her paren'ts house in the first place. God bless us all.....
Amen.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=modelmike7 post=36631468].............. And is it a crime to look like a 'typical igbo woman'? Na wa for all these tribal bigots sha![/quot i view her as correct woman, not like those prostitute,
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by melzabull(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Waow! Very Impressive career CV.

Husband-1st class graduate with laudable int'l working experience

Wife- 1st class graduate with laudable int'l working experience

Both from the great UNN.

Chai! I dey envy UNN students'o. What do they even call themselves? lion abi na lioness.

Greatest UNN Lion/Lionesses, always producing global standards. I hail una'oo cheesy cool
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by amazingspiderma: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
This appointment is enough to drop the price of dollar against naira in the capital market. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I got my confidence back. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Heading for the stock exchange market shortly.
Re: Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=36631700][/quote].............. This is very much better my brethren, but i guess when you read what you typed the 2nd time, you saw how it sounded? Jesus loves you and i. It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.