Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Buy Cheap And Trustworthy Laptops On Konga - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buy Cheap And Trustworthy Laptops On Konga (1377 Views)

Come in for your Budget friendly US|UK used Laptop deals (Updated) / Buy Cheap Phones And Laptops On Konga Nigeria / Prices Not Encouraging On Konga Yakata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap And Trustworthy Laptops On Konga by iamsholex(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
buy laptops and laptop accessories on konga.konga is the most thrustworthy online mall in Nigeria therefore,goods bought on konga rarely gives the customers problem.buying on konga is quite easy,you click on the link,it will take you to the specific page and the rest is like A,B,C. You have the option of home delivery i.e your purchase are delivered to you(its free!).interestingly,you can also pay on delivery(no scamming).so what are you waiting for?? Buy the laptop of your choice today from Nigeria's no1 online mall #konga.you can get the link on my signature(for guest,click on my username which will take you to my profile there,you'll see my signature. Thanks in advance for buying from us
Re: Buy Cheap And Trustworthy Laptops On Konga by docchuks(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yeah, you can be sure to get cheap laptops from them.
www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=591423704364301&id=395626453944028

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Connect Your Laptop/pc To Your Television Screen / I Need A Hp Spectre With 256ssd 8gram And Corei7. / LONDON USED Lenovo T60 Laptop For Sale @25k!!!SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.