Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent (27262 Views)

Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Police Arrests Landlady Who Invited Soldiers To Beat Her Tenant To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by ijustdey: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
A landlord has macheted his tenant to death over rent issues.

Detectives attached to Delta State Police Command have commenced investigation into the circumstances that led to the death of one Iriguvwedo Joshua by his landlord, Mr. Blessing Omasehe.

It was gathered that Joshua, until his death, was a driver and machine operator at a water factory situated around Aziza Junction, along Warri-Sapele Road. He was alleged to have died as a result of wounds he sustained from the attack at his residence at Chinkelly Street, Ekpan in Uvwie Local Government Area of the state.

Reacting to the tragedy, the deceased elder brother, Abraham Iriguvwedo, on Tuesday, told journalists that the deceased was killed by his landlord with a cutlass on Friday over a misunderstanding relating to a quit notice served on him by the landlord, although his rent was yet to expire.

Abraham further stated that he got a call at about 11:30 pm on Friday from the deceased’s girlfriend, who told him that his brother bled to death.

He noted that his brother had earlier in the day engaged in a fight with his landlord over an extension attached to his one-bedroom apartment, which was resolved when the deceased fled the house, only to be hacked to death upon his arrival in the evening to pick up some clothing.

A source in Ekpan police station, who confirmed the arrest of the landlord and his wife, said the couple would soon be transferred to the state police headquarters for further investigation.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/05/landlord-in-custody-for-killing-tenant-over-quit-notice-in-delta/

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
ليس الشديد بالصرعة؛ إنما الشديد الذي يملك نفسه عند الغضب

The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.

( PBUH )

RIP

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Tallesty1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
The landlord should be kept behind bars for life. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
House quit notice that has turned to life quit notice.

Make e dey prison dey form landlord there.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
angry why na
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by hakeem4(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Butcher him back

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
The landlord too should be butchered.
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Ekiseme(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Too bad
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by queenzibah(f): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hia! I jus log in now on nairaland , d first tin I saw is bad news nd so many others . Bliv me dis is no joke , since buhari enta dat seat na so so bad news everywhere . Hope all is well. Well I and my family and my friends are for eVer for good news amen

10 Likes

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Beno3: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
angryTo be sincere, some tenants have bad mouth and some landlords also have bad orientations about making money being a landlord. I just wonder because sometimes we are the architect of our misfortune. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Ekiseme(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
K
shey na breeze blow your comment comot

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
I thought its the normal people again angry
Delta wen did u join d league of ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by kossyablaze(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
LeT US PRAY FOR 9JA

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by TheHeGoat: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Did the landlord sell the tenant's meat after butchering him?
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chaiii
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by asumo12: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
ijustdey laff!!!

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Missmossy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jeez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by omobeejay(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by DrayZee: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chisos. That guy is a demon possesed idiot!!! RIP to the deceased
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by TheHeGoat: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:

Who is their coach?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by sigiyaya(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
The deceased name is Joshua,his brother Abraham and the landlord still get mind to machete him. well for me it is a simple case inform the Israelite let them take up the case and deal with the landlord the same way they dealt with Gaza last year grin grin grin

RIP TO THE DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by Empress2014(f): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
cry will this now pay the rent?.....rip to the dead
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by deleib(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wickedness at it peak. What came over him? The man should be incarcerated for life!
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by deebsman1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sometimes u just wonder y pipu takes dis world so serious like that angry. A certified wicked man
Re: Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent by hazyfm1: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
madridguy:
“[s] .ليس الشديد بالصرعة؛ إنما الشديد الذي يملك نفسه عند الغضب .[/s]

The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.

( PBUH )

RIP

I strongly agree with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Of Addax Employee Arrested With Skulls (picture) / How ATM & Phone Thieves Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Kill Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.