Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Rivers Students In The Uk Cries Out (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers Students In The Uk Cries Out (video) (346 Views)

Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / Most Influential Students In OAU, Mr Nairaland Top The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Students In The Uk Cries Out (video) by akereconfi: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
I am writing this on behalf of the Rivers State students under the Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) in Huddersfield. It is no news that the scholarship body is owing all the students abroad 8 months allowance + rent. But the pressing issue about these particular students is that, the school has terminated their studies due to failure of the agency to pay their tuition and now the UKBA (United Kingdom Border Agency) has given then 60 days to vacate the country. Letters upon letters has been written but to no avail.
We know that the governor released 712 million recently but not to this effect. The money was meant for students in final year that couldn't graduate due to fees being owed.

The protest you see in this video is in no way political or masterminded by any element to ridicule anyone. This is as a result of trying to let their voice to be heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX31gBpr8Lo

cc lalasticala
seun

1 Like

Re: Rivers Students In The Uk Cries Out (video) by kelvine(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
We cry here too in Nigeria.
We pay our school fees with stress.
We look for job with stress.
We stay employed with stress.
Wait for our well deserved salary with stress.
We spend the little we get with sense.
Dollar and fuel keeps rising with stress.
Your only stress is school fees, I envy your stress.
Let me stop here, meanwhile I am sorry about your plight, no money to pay your fees yet.
Re: Rivers Students In The Uk Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let It Be Known

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS STATE University 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / UI To Admit Only 3,000 Out Of 33,000 Candidates Seeking Admission / Characteristic Of Student’s Towards Religious Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.