Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) (6550 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by doja(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hi good people,
Five months after attending the first bank interview in Lagos, I got a letter for the medical test and this morning I am staring at my appointment letter.I am particularly puzzled because I attended the interview with a classmate who started with them in June so I had lost hope thinking probably I had failed the interview.
I have decided to share this piece with you to give hope to those who are already loosing hope. Cheers,
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by Tmac1: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ doja
nice one, just keep on believing and never doubt, just got my letter too,
see u at trainning school, wink
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by yahoo2(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2006
Good for you two. Congrats wink wink
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by CrazyMan(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
that's a good one.
congrats.
hope you remembered the give thanks to God?
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by damoche07(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2006
big congratulations to you.but u didnt tell us the place.i know i will post mine someday.testimonies like this encorage me.dats why i love nairaland.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by ebubepaul(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2006
A brother who waited upon the lord after 5 yrs of joblessness became the greatest amongst his mates.His coast was enlarged.Never lost hope.JESUS is the hope of the hopeless.Where u think is not possible GOD Will make a way.Remember he raised laZARUS 2 life,pathed d RED SEA.He can do the same for u.God will announce yr name where it matters,in JESUS NAME,amen!
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by dbug: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2006
Congrats, I am very happy for you. I pray that he Lord who has started this good thing in your life will continue to bless you and make you excel in your work. I also pray for everyone else out there who is looking for a job, that the Lord will provide good jobs for them as well. Amen! wink
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by MyPeace(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2006
Congratulations brothers!!!
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by molayo(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2006
A big CONGRATS to you guys,this is the beginning of greater and better things to come in your lives ,from my heart i wish u the very best, just stand firm for the whole thing called of victory is of BABA GOD
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by mesampy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2006
thanks u guys.when one hears news like this one feels encouraged.after all that time 5 yrs.i know God has a miracle for us that have waited this long.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by pati(f): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2006
Congratulations and best wishes to you guys
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by Tmac1: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2006
Thanks guys, it's just a matter of time b4 something comes along, always give thanks the Almighty God and results r sure to follow, cheesy cheesy
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by JaneNebo(f): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2006
Congrats fellow members, to God be the glory. Am happy 4 u;when i hear this it encourages me .God bless u all we will make it in JESUS NAME .
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by ayang(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2006
Congrats!!!!! i have just an advice for you guys, pls dont forget N/L and try to update on job openings for those who are still expecting their turnaround from nairaland unlimited infiormation. thanks
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by AK123(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2006
congrats my guy. such A lucky chap. i learnt that due to the salary structure of first bank most of the trainee employed in june left for greener pasture hence mr jacobs as asked the human capitol to employ those who made it to the interview but were not employed. wish this happened like 2yrs ago where i made it to the interview thank God for your life
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by roli04(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2006
congrats guys, i'm a new user to nairaland and serving in lagos state. Congrats once again guys! wink
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by DaJunta(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2006
congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by Bisiriyu: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2006
Congratulations. Remember God gave you the job so don't forget him in your tithes and first fruit.

All the best.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by stellose(f): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
hi every one am stellose am a new member , this site is good.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by stellose(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
doja , congrats

stellose
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by rojen: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
doja congrats ,i also got a job with one of the highest paid bank. GOD is really a GOD of

suprises, all my connections failed me.but at the appointed time GOD did for me without

any god -damn connection. plsssssssssssss lets keep on trusting and serving GOD.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by doja(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2006
Hi guys, What more can I say?I pray that we have more testimonies to share with ourselves. Take care.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by 27emmy(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2006
may ur joy knows no sorrow, I am happy with u.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by dammy0405(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
congratulations.im really happy for you
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by eyoiba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2006
congrats smiley smiley. i hope others will benefit too
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by sam0611: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2006
Doja, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! It is your appointed time to shine and no man can stop it. I also got mine when all my man made connections failed me; when I resume and said I didn't know anybody, every one I met in the organization found it very difficult to believe but that is how GOD helps HIS children. I wish you best of luck!
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by hawee: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2006
cograts! god is great. he who trust in god shall not lack goodies
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by beatty(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2006
congratulation
i rejoice with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
have the best working time there
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by emenike(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2006
you guys on this site are bunch of good people with all your words of encouragement god bless you all ,and for the newest guys in employment world congratulation
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by danjay1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2006
God bless your stay with first bank and a huge congratulations from here. keep believing in God and you will get great things from him.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by ginajuice(f): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2006
Wat an interesting testimony, I thank God for your uplifting u guys and taking you to high places. its God doing, am very much happy for both of you. Am new in this site, but i must confess am encouraged by this testimony. its good to wait on the Lord.
Re: Miracles Are Happening (Got A Job) by Ndipe(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2006
I am happy to always read of God's wonders in people's life. And it is also good to know that people are quick to attribute these Miracles to God. Thank God for hearing your prayers. As always, forge a relationship with Him, Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Likely Questions To Expect For A Corper Attending A Web Design Interview ? / Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Uac Foods Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.