Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! (82177 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Immigration Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by contactuzo(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2006
here are the immigration forms for those finding it hard to download

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by Shacklay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2006
Thanks Contratuzo for the Immigration Forms. God Bless you grin

1 Like

Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by mistercute(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2006
contactuzo I do not know how much to THANK you for i have been trying tirelesly in few days to download the form from the Immigration Official website but it kept saying' Domain suspended'.Lest i forget Thank you very much again.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by ibrahimo(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2006
contaczo,
thanks very much i have been able 2 download d form after so many days of trials.

ibrahimo
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by contactuzo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2006
Ure all welcome!
anytime!
GOOD LUCK!!! wink wink wink
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by sego: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2006
contactuzo,god bless you and your generations o,
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by ibrahimo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2006
bros contactuzo u too much.

God bless u.

ibrahimo
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by nairajoel(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
Thanks guys, Am going to push my forms out immediately. I was misinformed here in Katsina where i was serving. But now im better off. but one more thing what do i do in the form number space? get me on 08033774905 or dclb2003@yahoo.com Love u all
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by Oluschenco(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
hi please i found it difficult to download the Immigration form.

And i have a question that: Can i use a technical school certificate. I have a NBC NAtional Business certificate. U can pls send the forms to my email address senexyj03@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by buraimoh(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2006
Thanks for the information and best regards.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by nairajoel(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2006
Okay house mates thanks for the info. It really helped me and my colleagues out here i Katsina and also plead to be notified if there is any other follow up scenarios to the application. As for me I wish to keep posting my contributions to braden our views. I wish us all the best. Love from Jkene
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by thomasaro: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2008
please how can i get the Nigerian Immigration recuitment form, pls if you know it can you send the forms to my email address thomas.arowosegbe@yahoo.com because i have been searching for the form all this whle so i believ you can help me out so do that for me.

Hoping to see your reply in my email address.
Thanks.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by stnuel1: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2008
thomas come to my house and take it. i live in zimbabwe.ciao ciao.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by dosituga: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2008
, thanks for the info.but plz,can anyone in the house tell more about the immigration services,are they recruiting presently?because on the form,i am seeing 2006, and nothing of such on their website.Pls,feel me in.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by cornel318(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
Are these forms current forms or are they archive forms, cos someone in Immigration and a senior officer told me that the forms are not yet out,

Some one should Validate the statement and the Forms, please, before some one takes a stale glory.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by orekinky: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
Thanks alot Bros, but please where will the submision be and when is the closing date FOR THIS YEAR COS I SAW 2006 DATE ON IT NOW?
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by bumade: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2008
i will be very glad if the forms can be sent to my box when is trully out.i will be the most lucky lady on earth if i can lay my hands on immigration recruitment forms
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by mogambe: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2008
contactuzo u have really come of age in the business of recruitment consulting. u handled NNS and now u are feeding the land with immigration materials. i think u should quit delloite and begin a career in consulting.

chief be advised. how is work? We former corp. members at benin main (access bank ) are really proud of u.

i give three chances to guess who dis is or OLISAKA will hear dat u are no longer towing the line he set for u.

regards to dat ur new madam.
revert to me ASAP.

Oga Uzor grin
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by oshidipe: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
bro.i have the form as well, but i was told i have to write a hand written application to the directorate. save me please, where do i go from here, iam confused
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by rhamz: 5:15am On Apr 22, 2008
thanx men, God go bless u
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by dove24u(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
Contactuzo,Tanx and God bless. grin grin grin
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by dove24u(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
maxims:

@ Oshidipe, rhamz and dove24u,

I am Akin, i am very much interested in this Immigration offer. how do I apply and what are the requirements? you can reach me at:
maxims007@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation
Download the form,fill and read the guidelines.dats all.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by orekinky: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2008
and the forms should be submit to where?
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by chimdieber: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,please this immigration form is not in use for this year,u are only required to submit the Photocopies of ur CV,Credentials,Bith Certificate/Age Declaration,Medical certificate,Certificate from ur Local govt of Origin, take all these with u and rush to there lagos state command which is at alagbon IKOYI.
Dont be decieved, remember dont buy any form from any person,wishing u all good luck
from me
CHIDO
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by orekinky: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2008
thanks alot.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by kazeem4t(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2008
10x house.
Please when is customs recruting?
I an Despirate 2 be 1 of them.
kzmabubakar@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by pharryjoe(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
I'm Jonathan. I was happy when i saw my name pasted ta the oyo state command for this job. but we are told to come on 21th for exam. im confused because dont konw that the exam will also be necessary for the assistant post with o' level result. even they are not certian of the actual date for the exam. kindly help me out.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by Ijem(f): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2009
House! does any one know if Immmigration is recruiting presently.

We will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! by afamsson(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2009
omo wich 1,ur story is it 2009 or 2006,let d house know cos am confused.reply now am interested.notton do u bro.keep d fire burning

(1)

Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym / Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.