Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Android Developers Only! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Developers Only! (838 Views)

Click Here To view apk apps 4 Developers & Hackers (web Developers Only Please ) / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). / Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Developers Only! by posiworld(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
All android developers should drop their contacts for the next million dollar app project lets connect.. (new STARTUPS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Developers Only! by iiffaanneenn: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
How big is the project? Or is it just an idea at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: Android Developers Only! by posiworld(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
iiffaanneenn:
How big is the project? Or is it just an idea at the moment?

Idea..

2 Likes

Re: Android Developers Only! by iiffaanneenn: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
posiworld:
Idea..

Okay nice.

Do you want to share more of it maybe?
Re: Android Developers Only! by Kennyinusa(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello guys,

Am Kehinde, an android developer. It is what I have been doing for the past 3 years. Am also experienced in Java script(Node.js).
Ideas are great, everybody or anybody that is smart can come up with an idea. Like a Facebook, AirBnB, Uber. But the truth is that the already exist sad

What I look in a potential partnership project isn't the idea but the experience of the partner. You know stuffs like proven track record. Proof of concept, sales or marketting abilities and most importantly, the ability to make me understand the idea or concept easily.

Am not about money, because I understand what value is, and how relative that is with money. I run my own registered software firm (Weather Software Limited) together with some awsone geeks. We are mobile focused, natively developing apps that targets the most popular mobile platforms I.e. Android and iOS.

So holla if you think you have something intresting for us.

Email me at koyinusa@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Developers Only! by valonsoft(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Explain more
Re: Android Developers Only! by iiffaanneenn: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Kennyinusa:
Hello guys,

Am Kehinde, an android developer. It is what I have been doing for the past 3 years. Am also experienced in Java script(Node.js).
Ideas are great, everybody or anybody that is smart can come up with an idea. Like a Facebook, AirBnB, Uber. But the truth is that the already exist sad

What I look in a potential partnership project isn't the idea but the experience of the partner. You know stuffs like proven track record. Proof of concept, sales or marketting abilities and most importantly, the ability to make me understand the idea or concept easily.

Am not about money, because I understand what value is, and how relative that is with money. I run my own registered software firm (Weather Software Limited) together with some awsone geeks. We are mobile focused, natively developing apps that targets the most popular mobile platforms I.e. Android and iOS.

So holla if you think you have something intresting for us.

Email me at koyinusa@gmail.com.

Wow that's great Kehinde!
You are correct about the fact that there's an app for almost everything. However, I believe that some things can be made better. I enjoy programming a lot. Actually, I program more embedded systems than apps(android actually) but I am searching for partnership because I would like to have my own company after graduation just like you do. And my aim is to learn a lot about the Nigerian market - as much as I can and of course, I will bring value to my potential partner also as long as we can find common goals and there's enough idea on both sides
Where do you have your company?
Do you already have a website?
When you speak of sales and marketing, what kind of sales do you actually mean?

(1) (Reply)

Finding Ip Address Of A Website Using Command Prompt Or CMD / Pls Help Me Review This Forum I Developed. / ASP.NET Developer Urgently Needede, Call Me ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.