Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin (4697 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? / 10 Lies Catholics Are Tired Of Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 6:26pm On May 01, 2016
GooseBaba:

Tufiakwa...!!! See blackmail.

As you condem those before you to the pit of hell because of your selfish reasons "salvation" so will your descendant condem you too.

Say amen...
what is this one saying? take a hike.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 6:31pm On May 01, 2016
analice107:

what is this one saying? take a hike.

Exactly what you read......

May your descendant condem you to the pit of hell for their selfish reasons.

Say amen...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
GooseBaba:

Exactly what you read......
May your descendant condem you to the pit of hell for their selfish reasons.
Say amen...
What is selfish on what i said nah? And who did i condemn to hellfire?
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by Peritus(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
Rayhutar:

You don dodge Tithe, offering and first fruit giving abi that is also an old testament practice, because that one na bad market for you and your pastors, grin grin grin grin grin, una just dey wash peoples brain with the portion of Bible that sooth una interest, to me Catholic church remain the best of Christian church because they are not biased and believe in their tradition, which they have practiced for more than 1700 yrs. Not all this mushroom churches that is springing up here and there looking for money to acquire private jets
First, I don't pay tithe, I give offerings. The major issue which you are shying away from is not tithing, but mode of worship. Do you worship according to the new covenant under which we are operating? Secondly, Catholic church is not against tithing, but don't preach it. Many Catholic churches here in Abuja collect it, and call for it. Some Pentecostals were more Catholic than u are, so they know more than you may imagine.
Talking of the Bible, are you Bible based?
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by Splinz(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
orunto27:
You are lying Kelvin. Evil words against The Holy Spirit is punishable by The Holy Spirit. Always remember that St. Peter, if you know who he is, was the first Pope in Rome and St. John was the first Pope in Alexandria. These gave us Sunday as the authorised and approved Sabbath day by Jesus Christ for all Christians. let's leave 7days Adventists for now.

Hello! Did you say Sunday was authorised and approved by the Lord Jesus as a Sabbath day?
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 7:25pm On May 01, 2016
ebukason3:

Does it mean the ark of covenant, cheruben, images in the temple of Jerusalem were all idols.
Christianity is all about being Christ like; just as it was recorded in antioch. The apostles headed the Christian sect (Peter was the first pope). The catholic church gave chapters and verses to the Bible and also compile the new testament. The table of last supper, cross on which Jesus was crucified were all preserved in the basilica to this day. Catholics always maintain a daily communion with the almighty through the mass(simple powerful bold communion with heaven and earth, where Christ is both the priest and the offering for sacrifice). Daily reading from the bible plus hymn and simple but powerful prayer, and meditation on the word made flesh(Christ) and try to lead a life were Christ is the model. Christianity is not religion but lifestyle living like Christ.
Sweetie. The images we see in the Bible, God commanded them to be made and they were not for worship. The Commandment reads "Thou shall NOT MAKE any image FOR THYSELF.
If God commands any, like the Ark of the covenant to be made, it was for a specific purpose.

Now let me remind you of something in connection to this.
1 Samuel 4:5,7-8 And when the ark of the covenant of the Lord came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth resounded. The Philistines were afraid, for they said, God has come into the camp. And they said, Woe to us! For such a thing has not happened before. Woe to us! Who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty gods? These are the gods that smote the Egyptians with every kind of plague in the wilderness.

The Israelites acted as though the Ark of the covenant was a god. Becos of that they paid dearly, to show them that attention must be on Him alone not on other things.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 8:23pm On May 01, 2016
analice107:

What is selfish on what i said nah? And who did i condemn to hellfire?

In your pursuit to make heaven and live an happy afterlife. You've come to the conclusion that those who do not share your beliefs deserve to burn in hell. You even alluded that mother Theresa was lucky she was born again. Therefore, if she wasn't upon all her good deeds she deserves a painful "afterlife"..

So I say unto you. When your descendant finds a new religion different from yours in the future may you be condemed to hell. You should have no problem saying amen. Since you have no problem condemning others because of a belief.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by urahara(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
GooseBaba:

In your pursuit to make heaven and live an happy afterlife. You've come to the conclusion that those who do not share your beliefs deserve to burn in hell. You even alluded that mother Theresa was lucky she was born again. Therefore, if she wasn't upon all her good deeds she deserves a painful "afterlife"..

So I say unto you. When your descendant finds a new religion different from yours in the future may you be condemed to hell. You should have no problem saying amen. Since you have no problem condemning others because of a belief.

Funny question. How will these xtians that make heaven feel comfortable knowing that some of their family members and friends, loved ones , are having infinite torment for infinite eons of time
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by Ubenedictus(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2016
davien:
Here's a fun fact, if catholics aren't Christians then Islam becomes the number one dominant religion in the world and every nation that accepted Christianity through Catholic missionaries aren't really Christian... grin
That means most the xtians in the world arent xtians. catholicism brought xtianity to most country, all church broke frm d catholic church.

the more a protestant says catholics are not xtians the more he cuts off his own legs

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
GooseBaba:

You don't make any sense, hence; i'll just walk on.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 5:50pm On May 02, 2016
analice107:

You don't make any sense, hence; i'll just walk on.

Yeah... And it makes sense when you condem others by your convictions... Keep walking boy.. Hell awaits you. You've no say on the matter.... Just get ready to burn.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
GooseBaba:

Yeah... And it makes sense when you condem others by your convictions... Keep walking boy.. Hell awaits you. You've no say on the matter.... Just get ready to burn.
lol. Did i write the Bible? If you don't repent you will burn, this tantrums wont save you.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
analice107:

lol. Did i write the Bible? If you don't repent you will burn, this tantrums wont save you.

Exactly..... No be me write Koran ohhh...but oh boy ehh. Allah fire na die. Your own don finish. Dey dia dey worship the wrong god.. Hehehe
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by impossible27(m): 2:34am On May 03, 2016
analice107:

Sweet heart. Catholics are not Christians. Catholicism is a distinct religion, like Islam.
Darling, 25% of the world population are Catholic. pls use ur internet for reasonable search not posting poo
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 7:50am On May 03, 2016
impossible27:

Darling, 25% of the world population are Catholic. pls use ur internet for reasonable search not posting poo
Honey, it doesn't matter if half of the world's population were Catholic. If they are wrong (which they are), it wont make Catholics right or Christians.
Baby, look into your Bible if you have one, count the rituals and practices carried out by the Catholic church, you wont find them in the Bible. This Faith we are talking about Did we give it to ourselves or Jehovah called us into it? If we were called into it, shouldn't we then adhere to Him who called us? This book is what should guide and mold our lives, it is a manual on how to conduct our lives and prepare us for eternity.
Darling, do you know there's a nature in man which, if man dies with it he cannot access the Kingdom of God? This is the sole reason why Christ came; to expose us to that nature, He lets us know the danger in dying with that nature, He then presented us with a new nature which will allow us access God's kingdom when we die. Haven done that, He told us how to live and conduct our affairs now that we have received that nature.
We cant afford to keep living our lives exactly the way we were living it when we were with the old nature. It will be like putting New Wine in old bottles, the bottles will break and spill the Wine.

This matter we take casual, is not casual at all, Jesus couldn't have given up his life if this was casual.
Sweetie, do you expect to spend eternity with God?

LET THE BIBLE BE YOUR GUIDE. NOT YOUR PRIEST NOR PASTOR.
All man for himself.

If you count on number, you will so miss it, for God doesn't work with number but with the faithfuls. ask Gideon, ask Jehoshaphat, ask David, ask Abraham.

what did Jesus say? The road that leads to destruction is wide, and many shall find it,but the way which leads to life is Narrow and Few shall find it. So, pls take your eyes away from how many Catholics are, if they are wrong, their great number wont make them right.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 8:26am On May 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

Exactly..... No be me write Koran ohhh...but oh boy ehh. Allah fire na die. Your own don finish. Dey dia dey worship the wrong god.. Hehehe
O, i now get you. You are a muslim, i see. hahahahahahahahahahaha. You are scared. You had better be scared now, and repent, If not, Goosebaba, or Geesebaby, you will go to hell fire. By the way, do you know Muhammed is in hellfire? Allah didn't lie to any Muslim about hell, he made u know that he will send you all to hellfire; isn't that terrible? killing all these Christians and Jews with the hope of going to allah's heaven to have sex and get drunk for eternity, instead its the fire of hell.

On Muhammad's bed Fatima the beloved (who Muhammed shagged), asked if there was any hope of a hereafter, Goosebaba, do you remember what Muhammed told Fatima? "Pls ask me of any of my worldly goods and i will give to you,but do not ask me of hereafter for even i do not know where l am going". He lied, because allah has promised him hellfire, and he, Muhammed will be the first to use a bridge to come out of hell to stand judgement. Just imagine that, Muhammed standing Judgement.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by orunto27: 11:54am On May 03, 2016
Those who have ears always hear The Holy Spirit speak.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

O, i now get you. You are a muslim, i see. hahahahahahahahahahaha. You are scared. You had better be scared now, and repent, If not, Goosebaba, or Geesebaby, you will go to hell fire. By the way, do you know Muhammed is in hellfire? Allah didn't lie to any Muslim about hell, he made u know that he will send you all to hellfire; isn't that terrible? killing all these Christians and Jews with the hope of going to allah's heaven to have sex and get drunk for eternity, instead its the fire of hell.

On Muhammad's bed Fatima the beloved (who Muhammed shagged), asked if there was any hope of a hereafter, Goosebaba, do you remember what Muhammed told Fatima? "Pls ask me of any of my worldly goods and i will give to you,but do not ask me of hereafter for even i do not know where l am going". He lied, because allah has promised him hellfire, and he, Muhammed will be the first to use a bridge to come out of hell to stand judgement. Just imagine that, Muhammed standing Judgement.

LMAO....!!!!

I agree fuvk muhammad too, fuvk jesus and fuvk all the prophets of abrahamics gods.

Ol boy ehh.... In addition, Fuvk Allah and his Koran. fuvk Yaweh and his bible.

You promote ignorance as a belief. Because you read it in a book. You need to get your head examine. It appears you are mentally inept of objective thoughts.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 5:04pm On May 03, 2016
orunto27:
Those who have ears always hear The Holy Spirit speak.

Yeah, I heard your holyspirit speaking mandarin yesterday... It appears the fool drank too much cheap wine..
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by analice107: 5:17pm On May 03, 2016
GooseBaba:

LMAO....!!!!

I agree fuvk muhammad too, fuvk jesus and fuvk all the prophets of abrahamics gods.

Ol boy ehh.... In addition, Fuvk Allah and his Koran. fuvk Yaweh and his bible.

You promote ignorance as a belief. Because you read it in a book. You need to get your head examine. It appears you are mentally inept of objective thoughts.

I cant believe i have been talking back to a retard. Aww.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by GooseBaba: 5:36pm On May 03, 2016
analice107:

I cant believe i have been talking back to a retard. Aww.

Hehehehe...... I see I shocked your system..

One who subjects his conscience and common sense to primitive narratives uses the word retard.... Smh ol boy you better look mirror..

Anyhow sha.. Hell awaits you bro.... You're going to burn like a roasted goat.. So says the Lord that you are not worshipping. You better repent and start worshipping the other sadistic god from the middle of the east...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by orunto27: 6:18am On May 04, 2016
You are right.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by Ubenedictus(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
orunto27:
You are right.
Right about what? that all churches are not christians because they all broke away directly or indirectly frm the catholic church?

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by orunto27: 4:49am On May 20, 2016
That Catholic Churches are all Christians and Sanctuaries of God Almighty.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by lacum: 5:59am On May 20, 2016
naijaboy756:
if you ask me, na who I go ask? They keep saying Peter was the first pope. Who ordained him pope and where was it recorded in the bible? Or any record whatsoever
u see dats y u should be a catholic for u to knoe n dont say wat u dont know. pope is never ordained even till this day
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by Ubenedictus(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
lacum:

u see dats y u should be a catholic for u to knoe n dont say wat u dont know. pope is never ordained even till this day
he doesn't know popes are not ordained, that is what happen when people don't research.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by MRAKPORS(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
lacum:

What are u saying
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by lacum: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2019
MRAKPORS:

What are u saying
I am saying what you should know instead of exhibiting your ignorance
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by lacum: 2:42am On Jan 02, 2019
analice107:

Sweetie. The images we see in the Bible, God commanded them to be made and they were not for worship. The Commandment reads "Thou shall NOT MAKE any image FOR THYSELF.
If God commands any, like the Ark of the covenant to be made, it was for a specific purpose.

Now let me remind you of something in connection to this.
1 Samuel 4:5,7-8 And when the ark of the covenant of the Lord came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth resounded. The Philistines were afraid, for they said, God has come into the camp. And they said, Woe to us! For such a thing has not happened before. Woe to us! Who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty gods? These are the gods that smote the Egyptians with every kind of plague in the wilderness.

The Israelites acted as though the Ark of the covenant was a god. Becos of that they paid dearly, to show them that attention must be on Him alone not on other things.
so tell me which God commanded the church to compile the Bible
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by lacum: 2:49am On Jan 02, 2019
Peritus:

First, I don't pay tithe, I give offerings. The major issue which you are shying away from is not tithing, but mode of worship. Do you worship according to the new covenant under which we are operating? Secondly, Catholic church is not against tithing, but don't preach it. Many Catholic churches here in Abuja collect it, and call for it. Some Pentecostals were more Catholic than u are, so they know more than you may imagine.
Talking of the Bible, are you Bible based?
Christ sent the apostles to go out and proclaim the gospel without the Bible. He sent the church not the Bible bro. so the Catholic church relies on the teachings of the apostles which is what she wrote in the Bible and more, we call them traditions. so if you talk against the church in terms of worship then know that if you don't worship the way the church does you have a question to ask your self
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by lacum: 2:58am On Jan 02, 2019
analice107:

Honey, it doesn't matter if half of the world's population were Catholic. If they are wrong (which they are), it wont make Catholics right or Christians.
Baby, look into your Bible if you have one, count the rituals and practices carried out by the Catholic church, you wont find them in the Bible. This Faith we are talking about Did we give it to ourselves or Jehovah called us into it? If we were called into it, shouldn't we then adhere to Him who called us? This book is what should guide and mold our lives, it is a manual on how to conduct our lives and prepare us for eternity.
Darling, do you know there's a nature in man which, if man dies with it he cannot access the Kingdom of God? This is the sole reason why Christ came; to expose us to that nature, He lets us know the danger in dying with that nature, He then presented us with a new nature which will allow us access God's kingdom when we die. Haven done that, He told us how to live and conduct our affairs now that we have received that nature.
We cant afford to keep living our lives exactly the way we were living it when we were with the old nature. It will be like putting New Wine in old bottles, the bottles will break and spill the Wine.

This matter we take casual, is not casual at all, Jesus couldn't have given up his life if this was casual.
Sweetie, do you expect to spend eternity with God?

LET THE BIBLE BE YOUR GUIDE. NOT YOUR PRIEST NOR PASTOR.
All man for himself.

If you count on number, you will so miss it, for God doesn't work with number but with the faithfuls. ask Gideon, ask Jehoshaphat, ask David, ask Abraham.

what did Jesus say? The road that leads to destruction is wide, and many shall find it,but the way which leads to life is Narrow and Few shall find it. So, pls take your eyes away from how many Catholics are, if they are wrong, their great number wont make them right.
bro read your Bible and remove bias you will find the teaching of the Catholic Church there after that study the teachings of the fathers of the church not
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:53am On Aug 15, 2021
davien:
Here's a fun fact, if catholics aren't Christians then Islam becomes the number one dominant religion in the world and every nation that accepted Christianity through Catholic missionaries aren't really Christian... grin
grin
They don't say Catholics aren't xtians when they need the figures.
According to them xtianity began just 400 years ago; the ones who existed for 1600 years are mostly pagans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Jinn Really Exist? / "Faith Without Works Is Dead" - Olamide Obire / To My Theists And Atheists Peepz, Y'all Need To See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.