Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. (31403 Views)

Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / CRUTECH Suspends 16,000 Students Over N1.2 Billion Debts / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by misreal(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
For Bendeghe, Etung Local Government Area born-Stephen Takim, a “notorious”,Mechanical Engineering lecturer in the Cross River State University of Technology, CRUTECH, yesterday, Tuesday, August 4, 2015, was a day to forget as authorities of CRUTECH aided operatives of the Department of State Security, DSS, in his arrest after a barrage of protests from students over serial extortion, reached authorities.

Takim who drives a Lexus jeep was arrested by men of the Department of State Services, DSS while delivering a lecture in the institution’s ETF hall. Finding revealed further that the lecturer forces a N25, 000 fee on his project students, paid into his personal account and bank teller sent to him. Students who fail his course, must part with N50, 000 to have the score altered.

A senior lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, CRUTECH, told www.calitown.com, on the line from the institution that, “we have warned Takim severally about his unfortunate behaviour and the man refused to change, what has befallen him, though unfortunate should serve as good riddance to his rubbish. Since his pursuit of a corrupt and ignoble lifestyle has brought him thus far, let him face the shame of his actions, that is if he has any shame at all”. Sources in the institution confirmed to www.calitown.com that Takim’s job is on the line.

http://www.calitown.com/notorious-crutech-lecturer-nailed-will-lose-job/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nailed? [url=naijavotes..in/2015/08/time-table-and-schedule-of-activities.html]www.nairaland.com/attachments/2710016_dd1deaf48df2e8879a7f98f21d1e0cbb_jpeg142fa8652d0dbecbdf063625e76b0b40 [/url]

I can't see blood on the picture to talk of nail.
misreal:
yes nailed

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Jetjacky(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmph
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by misreal(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
victorels:
Nailed?
yes nailed

I want to use this medium to thank papa God say I don't make front page todayay grin..

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by kossyablaze(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oh cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by misreal(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
victorels:
Nailed? [url=naijavotes..in/2015/08/time-table-and-schedule-of-activities.html]www.nairaland.com/attachments/2710016_dd1deaf48df2e8879a7f98f21d1e0cbb_jpeg142fa8652d0dbecbdf063625e76b0b40 [/url]

I can't see blood on the picture to talk of nail.
hahahahah..funny you

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by okirewaju(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Uncleodi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why is the April 2015 Nigerian law school examination results not out?

They keep postponing the release of the results keeping a lot of students in morbid tension.

We want change, not delay. Haba!!

Pls the relevant authorities should look into this as a matter of urgency.

Wow! At last, it has been released. Congratulations to all that made it.

See u at the TOP.

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lalasticlala I think it deserves front page recognition
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by misreal(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Uncleodi:

They keep postponing the release of the results keeping a lot of students in morbid tension.

sad sad

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by ManTiger(m): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2015
Dem plenty like that....

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by drkay(m): 1:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Advert should be placed for his replacement ASAP.

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by ITSAWRAPP: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2015
#CHANGE grin
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by romityl: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by armadeo(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2015
drkay:

Lol.

I think had dude should be fired and prosecuted. He is part of those destroying the educational system. We need a change in our ivory wood towers

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by misreal(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2015
armadeo:

Lol.

I think had dude should be fired and prosecuted. He is part of those destroying the educational system. We need a change in our ivory wood towers
hahahaah.he will definitely be fired
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Just 25k, them they complain, go to AAU ekpoma, na normal to pay for project in faculty of Natural science, some even pay as much as 50k for final year project, and it's compulsory...

Who no wan graduate go just go complain den na 2yrs later u go graduate after that

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by misreal(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2015
dptrix:
Just 25k, them they complain, go to AAU ekpoma, na normal to pay for project in faculty of Natural science, some even pay as much as 50k for final year project, and us compulsory...

Who no wan graduate go just go complain den na 2yrs later u go graduate after that

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by gen2briz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
drkay:

You don't have to wait for his replacement advert, just apply and print this page out for reference. You can also include the Url address of this site as backup.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by admax(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
70% of Lecturers in Tertiary Institutions all over Nigeria do this! I really meant more than 70%!

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by deadZONE: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed that lexus should be collected from him

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by santosesq1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Uncleodi:

. You behind result already released

Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by eleko1: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
sad there are many like dat in our citadel of learning.Sango go expose Dem one by one
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by investment247: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Serves him right... You can`t eat you cake and have it.

I once heard of a lecturer who insists on sleeping with the girls without protection... Tell me how that man`s aim isn`t to spread infection.

meanwhile are you looking for a project topic or completed projects??

then contact me on investment_iq@yahoo.com

Msc students can also reach out to me
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
He is in the wrong profession
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by engrjosefz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Law of Nemesis...
Re: Stephen Takim: A Notorious CRUTECH Lecturer Finally Nailed. by kulobyno: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm

A Thread For Medical Rehabilitation ( Physiotherapy) Students / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!!