Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Help A Fellow Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help A Fellow Corper (555 Views)

Come In. A Fellow Corper About To Pass Needs Ur Advice. / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / Please Help A Fellow Corper (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Corper by sashap: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
I made a promise to myself to try as much as possible to learn how to drive before the end of my service year. fast forward now, just two more months to the end of service year and I have not been able to do so.
I checked quite a number of driving schools and could not afford any of them. I would be so grateful to anyone who will be able to teach me for a reasonable fee.
help me to at least fulfill one of my during service promise.

p.s : I serve in Abeokuta.

(1) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: NYSC Contacts 100 Corps Members’ Families / Congrats To All Batch C On Their Passing Out Parade / NASARAWA 2015 Batchb(stream2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.