Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68093 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nowadays to find a lady who has an adorable character is synonymous to looking for a treasure beneath the earth surface.

Eventually when guys locate these category of ladies, they can break bank just to have them as their soul mate forever.

The pleasing characters some ladies possess that can make guys glued to them like magnet are;

1. Independent and humble

Statistics show that most independent ladies are arrogant. This gives an indication that when you sight an independent lady, she is either possessive or proud. However there are few who are independent and at the same time humble. Such type of ladies are hot coke for men to tie the knot fast.

2. Social and approachable

I was put to shame when a lady called me a pervert for sending her PM for which the purpose was to ask her to be among our guests for the weekly interview show. Ladies need to be approachable and social when dealing with guys online and offline as to understand their purpose of approaching them before jumping into conclusion.

3. Intelligence

Guys love intelligent ladies especially those whose intellect is sharp when it comes to discussion like business, career, investment, etc. I can count the number of such ladies on nairaland as I get excited anytime they aired their opinion.

4. Excellent cooks

When me, tosyne2much and some nairaland guys visited kachisbarbie house few weeks ago, she prepared an amusing and mesmerising delicacy that sent us on a deep sleep journey dreaming about her. No wonder lalastic.lala always have an unusual motivation at the mentioning of her name.

5. Good sense of dressing

Ladies need to understand it is not until they wear outfits that will expose the glory of their body or wear parachute gowns like the SU sisters before guys can woo them. Guys love ladies whose outfits are smart, adorable and captivating coupled with lovely hairstyles.

6. Chaste character

Guys run from promiscuous ladies because there is high possibility that such act will continue during their marriage. Ladies who are against promiscuity are loved by guys.

7. Good natured or assuage character

Some ladies nag excessively which send negative signal for potential husbands. Guys love good natured ladies who aired their dissatisfaction only on issues that need change.

8. Good spending habit

A lady that is prudent (discipline) when it comes to spending money attract potential suitors for marriage. Guys appreciate ladies who are not the gold digging or grubbing types as they quickly ask her hand for marriage.

121 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
9. Ladies who have good propriety of talking manner

Ladies who have good sense of speech turns me on. That is, they know how to talk, when to talk, when to keep quiet, and how to control their emotions

10. Ladies who rather Manage than Beg

Ladies who are very economical are the chase of broke guys like us. As we no get money, na to dey find ladies wey go help us manage our small change sure pass. Even if na Jupiter them dey, na me go first locate them

11. Ladies who are not obsessed with Suya

Ladies who so much love suya are big turn off for me. If you keep these kinds of ladies, na suya you go use your money buy finish. When you take these kinds of ladies on a date, they will be feeding as if there's famine on the land. They are definitely not worthy of my ring

12. Ladies who dont lie helplessly like log of woods during love making

Even if their parents offer me groom price, I'm definitely going to reject them in a wink. I don't like when ladies lie as if they are under the annointing of the Holy spirit during love making. I like when ladies give it to me at the left, right, back, centre and front cheesy

12. Ladies who respect guys both online and

On a public forum like this, you see ladies
forming what they are not. They talk to guys
rudely and disrespectfully without any atom of respect. Even if you
are T. B Joshua, you can't control these ladies

13. Ladies who are not religious

There's a distinction between those who are regular church goers and those who are religious. Personally, I detest ladies who can mention virtually all the fast foods and beer palour in the nation but can't recite Psalm 23 offhand

57 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
they have arrived!

nice one! but am guilty of just one.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by mrpackager(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Applaner: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
men don't talk abt ladies BT boys do

food for thought

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!

nice one! but am guilty of just one.

Which one is that? cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Which one is that? cheesy
you wan yab me abi grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:
cool
which one are you guilty of? grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by olaglamour(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

Ladies who have good sense of speech turns me on. That is, they know how to talk, when to talk, when to keep quiet, and how to control their emotions

Ladies who are very economical are the chase of broke guys like us. As we no get money, na to dey find ladies wey go help us manage our small change sure pass. Even if na Jupiter them dey, na me go first locate them

Ladies who so much love suya are big turn off for me. If you keep these kinds of ladies, na suya you go use your money buy finish. When you take these kinds of ladies on a date, they will be feeding as if there's famine on the land. They are definitely not worthy of my ring

12. Ladies who respect guys both online and offline

On a public forum like this, you see ladies forming what they are not. They talk to guys rudely and disrespectfully both online and offline at any slight provocation. Even if you are T. B Joshua, you can't control these ladies

Minister for Women Affairs

plus relationship matters

10 Likes

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalasticlala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.

What do you think?

grin grin grin

Please which club u dey support ma?

Lol u berra go back to your makeup because guys are confused with your pimples face with respect to the one with makeup cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

On a public forum like this, you see ladies forming what they are not. They talk to guys rudely and disrespectfully both online and offline at any slight provocation. Even if you are T. B Joshua, you can't control these ladies

Lmao. Point number 11 though. Those who are not also obsessed with sharwama.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

you wan yab me abi grin

Haba I won't na.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by pbs4real(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalasticlala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

What do you think?
wow falcao and costa would top strike. . .thumbs upgrin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin grin

Please which club u dey support ma?

Lol u berra go back to your makeup because guys are confused with your pimples face with respect to the one with makeup cheesy

I support Enyimba. grin

_but you guys said you like us better without makeup, are you changing mouth?
Now I am confused. cry

pbs4real:
wow falcao and costa would top strike. . .thumbs upgrin
lols.
I am not a Chelsea fan o. Na 4-4-2 just enter my mouth, I like the sound of it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by pbs4real(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hahaha. . .nyc one tosyne2much and wristbangle. . . . . .i love the combo. . .grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

dude you nailed this.... No12 is so true... NL is a testimony...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Flawless list. For those who are enthusiastic about marriage.

For others who understands the enslavement, sadness, lack of freedom and bondage that characterises the marital institution no perceived enviable character would make them consider that path. So long...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
kerygalerie:
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.

Woow. Thanks for that dear.

I will add it before entering into HQ

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I support Enyimba. grin

_but you guys said you like us better without makeup, are you changing mouth?
Now I am confused. cry

Lo. Hahahaha enyimba ke!

Lol don't be. Apply makeup where necessary not when u wana cook @ home and applying make up cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Flawless list. For those who are enthusiastic about marriage.

For others who understands the enslavement, sadness, lack of freedom and bondage which characterise the marital institution no perceived enviable character would make them consider that path. So long...

Well said bro. Thanks for the comment.

The marital journey is for men not boys bro.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kulobyno: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
F
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by veekid(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
ok
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ultrazone2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
sffsdff
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by anigbajumo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Welldone tosyne nd wristbangle
cry undecided
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by lekjons(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
someone who respects my frnds and family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.