Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35675 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Damjoy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
LaDivva:

I play ODUS a times, but does candy crush have a new version?

Yup
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by nollywoodbabe: 12:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Mrbee21:

Tanx bro 4 d advice,send it to brightsmart75@gmail.com,any network is appreative to me

Cool... but I gave a lil Condition, that you apologize to the lady before I send it. "Sorry" is not too hard to say you know? I will go send it now and hope you will apologize. Take care
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by nollywoodbabe: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Check ur Mail, Card sent! Enjoy!!
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
wey my own abeg? Even if na hundred naira
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by nwaobitex: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
remember your bro
nwaisaacobiorah@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Emmanuel602(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
I only remember my textbooks in pdf format are on my phone when my data is exhausted
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by osic(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheattweakguru:
I browse stream and download endlessly with my monthly 150GB for just 2100naira and I don't even use up to the whole 150GB which means I never run out of data that's why its good to be a tweaker cheesy

how you get 150GB abeg make we talk on whatsapp 08084625264
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by osic(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
DROGON:
all na tweaks.
abeg teach me make we talk on whatsapp 08084625264
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheattweakguru:
I browse stream and download endlessly with my monthly 150GB for just 2100naira and I don't even use up to the whole 150GB which means I never run out of data that's why its good to be a tweaker cheesy

Abeg... show me d way nah?

How can I get 150GB for 2100naira..

Pm sent!
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by LOUIS6(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
osic:

abeg teach me make we talk on whatsapp 08084625264

Abeg... she don show u d way??

About d 150GB for 2100naira
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by idrisalomagold(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Demigods:

U must sub to browse. Send BBLITED to 21600 o to activate the bb plan. Proxydriod is for wen you root ur fone to power up all aps. Since its not rooted. Sub and den download ucbroswer from playstore if u wanna download heavy files its d best if u use opera no p. Any browser will work fine. But whasapp won't work unless u sub WhatsApp bundle. Which is WAW to 131 for 5mb WhatsApp weekly bundle@ 25 naira Monthly bundle is 60naira code is WAM to 131
I just managed to come back online. please how long will this subscription last?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Demigods:

But the one when sure pass for me na game, currently playing naruto ultimate ninja 3 ppsspp, make mad sense
grin grin
have you played ultimate ninja impact ?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by AdroitTee(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
kayjasper:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

All of you are learners where this dude is.

Imagine begging a total online stranger for data? He even went ahead to paste all his 3 numbers.
Hoping the stranger will just share some data to his 3 lines"!
Na so e easy?

What a Joke.

Seems he is already a slave to his phone.
Peeps like him will definitely steal their parents money or use their school fee to purchase data.

grin grin grin
y u dey embarrass d guy naa... lwkmd
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by sillyking: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
DROGON:
I just downloaded naruto 125 episodes outta 220 after that na Shippuden.

But why u go say na only supernatural sure pass.

You never watch Game of thrones.??

This na the list of my favorites season films

Game of thrones
The walking dead
Vikings
The Borgias
Rome
Da Vinci's demon
Alphas
Teen wolf.
Strike back
Prison break
Lost
Arrow

Them plenty.

demigod please na help me out, How can I do d tweak,I really need to download ,Please open my eyes.. am on whatsapp, -07033030399
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by sillyking: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2015
DROGON:
hehehe.. Some go even happy say they're getting 4.5GB for #2500 when I can get 125GB for that same #2500.
drogon abeg gimme ur whatsapp number, let's talk.. Please, I really need help on dt cheat... been offlyn for quite long am already getting gray hair, Help a niccur, Or chat me on 07033030399
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by tankoy: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
NCP:
How can l exhaust 165gb.. Haba.

tell me more
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
have you played ultimate ninja impact ?

Ultimate ninja impact na rubbish, ultimate ninja heroe 3 na highest.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:

Ultimate ninja impact na rubbish, ultimate ninja heroe 3 na highest.
hmmm are yu sure

Impact is my best psp game ever

while heroes 3 is one of the lamestundecided

i even prefer heroes 1 and 2 to that part 3
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
gmacnoms:
*777*21# 1k for 3.5G. Do it twice and dats 7G for 2k

Thanks bro. I just did it.....It worked. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by 9jafreshest: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
The following phones are for sale in IBADAN
Neatly used Infinix hot note pro - - 26,000

Neatly used Innjoo ONE - - #24,500

Brand new Infinix Hot - - #17,000

Contact me on 09099132516
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
hmmm are yu sure

Impact is my best psp game ever

while heroes 3 is one of the lamestundecided

i even prefer heroes 1 and 2 to that part 3

Heroes 3 at first is boring. But if you compete d game 100% den u feel d full fun guy!!!

I didn't finish heroes 3 I got 100% game save from online website, so I load d save game file dats how I play

Look below at the screenshot u see d save game file name is xioxio, its d guy dat completed. If u have heroes 3 can give u d 100% game file so u have it.

D game tight. 6path of pains dey, itachi dey, sasuke with curse mode dey, man naruto complete tails dey
Maaannnnnn. D game na highest

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:

Heroes 3 at first is boring. But if you compete d game 100% den u feel d full fun guy!!!

I didn't finish heroes 3 I got 100% game save from online website, so I load d save game file dats how I play

Look below at the screenshot u see d save game file name is xioxio, its d guy dat completed. If u have heroes 3 can give u d 100% game file so u have it.

D game tight. 6path of pains dey, itachi dey, sasuke with curse mode dey, man naruto complete tails dey
Maaannnnnn. D game na highest
but itacho and sasuke dont have susanoo, no sage mode naruto, and the 3 tail fox mode in heroes is wack, impact story line is real, just like the manga
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
but itacho and sasuke dont have susanoo, no sage mode naruto, and the 3 tail fox mode in heroes is wack, impact story line is real, just like the manga

Impact doesn't have free battle versus mode dats y I hate it
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:

Impact doesn't have free battle versus mode dats y I hate it
yeah, that is one of it lapses,

btw have you played syphon filter ?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
yeah, that is one of it lapses,

btw have you played syphon filter ?

Played it on ps2 and ps1 downloaed it on my fone but its too slow
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:

Played it on ps2 and ps1 downloaed it on my fone but its too slow
that game is cool, try playing it with a laptop
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
that game is cool, try playing it with a laptop

Owkay, you played nmass effect infiltrator? Gangster Vegas? Gangster Rio city of saints? I have finished gta San Andreas
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:

Owkay, you played nmass effect infiltrator? Gangster Vegas? Gangster Rio city of saints? I have finished gta San Andreas
i really dont enjoy gta games

how is the nmass effect translator like ?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
kodded:
i really dont enjoy gta games

how is the nmass effect translator like ?

You don't enjoy gta games? Gta San Andreas stands out! Gta sa and God of war, guyyyyyy.
Google mass effect.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Demigods:

You don't enjoy gta games? Gta San Andreas stands out! Gta sa and God of war, guyyyyyy.
Google mass effect.
i have played ghost os sparta, but i will create a time and play chains of olympus soon

have you played tekken and goa ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Freetel: Japan’s Smartphone Enters Nigerian Market / MTN Blackberry Internet Service Down!!! / How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.