Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,467 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? (35584 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by basille(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Gives me more time focus.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by nollywoodbabe: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2015
nwaobitex:
remember your bro
nwaisaacobiorah@gmail.com

I have given several Recharge Cards here and most of the Time it ends in INSULTS and not more than 2-3 people has ever said THANK YOU or even acknowledge that they got the Cards.... Anybody that wants free Recharge Cards from now should be visiting our site www.nollywoodbabes.com We have thousands of naira worth Recharge Cards that we give randomly to Visitors of our site, especially those that comments on articles. Thanks
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by nollywoodbabe: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
wey my own abeg? Even if na hundred naira

I have given several Recharge Cards here and most of the Time it ends in INSULTS and not more than 2-3 people has ever said THANK YOU or even acknowledge that they got the Cards.... Anybody that wants free Recharge Cards from now should be visiting our site www.nollywoodbabes.com We have thousands of naira worth Recharge Cards that we give randomly to Visitors of our site, especially those that comment on articles. Thanks
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
kodded:
i have played ghost os sparta, but i will create a time and play chains of olympus soon

have you played tekken and goa ?

Tekken nor make sense like that, guy play soul calibur
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Demigods:

Tekken nor make sense like that, guy play soul calibur
ok, which other 3d combat games you know about?
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 13, 2015
kodded:
ok, which other 3d combat games you know about?

Mortal komabt unchained, prince of Persia revelation, splinter cell. Nova near orbit
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by kodded(m): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Demigods:

Mortal komabt unchained, prince of Persia revelation, splinter cell. Nova near orbit
is splinter cell, nova, and prine of persia all combat games ? undecided
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 13, 2015
kodded:
is splinter cell, nova, and prine of persia all combat games ? undecided

Guy abeg, free me.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by khattab008: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2015
gmacnoms:
*777*21# 1k for 3.5G. Do it twice and dats 7G for 2k

Does this plan work on android fones without any tweaking??
What fone are you using it on?

Cc: Dearpreye
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2015
gmacnoms:
*777*21# 1k for 3.5G. Do it twice and dats 7G for 2k

Guy, pls does this plan work on all devices? Is tweaking required?
Pls respond.
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by techguru1980: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2015
you can buy a Huawei Dual Flash Smartphone Y3 at only 12200NGN in any huawei shops or from Konga for free delivery http:///HuaweiKongaY3 then you just spent 1000NGN can buy 1GB data for 12 months.

Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by gmacnoms(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2015
WSJ77:

Guy, pls does this plan work on all devices? Is tweaking required?
Pls respond.
js take ur tym and read d comments on dis thread from beginning. I believ u'll get wt ur lukin for
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by chidooh1: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Life without data is unimaginable
Re: How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? by idrisalomagold(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Woohoo! At last, I finally find means to root my Cheap BUT stubborn itel it1503 android 4.4.2 phone. Halleluyah! I have learn a lot on this forum. Now that I have my phone rooted, please I need you pals to tell me how to download
(1) Simple Server
(2) Application to download movies
(3) Application to download YouTube videos
(4) Any other applications that I would need to browse free like you people.
Please Quote me and mention the applications. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos: How Many Of Us Still Do This? / Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. / MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.