Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

The 3d Experience - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The 3d Experience (1731 Views)

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? / Know More Regarding The 3D Rendering Perth Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3d Experience by bigfido: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2006
howdy,
i think every youth in nigeria interested in I.T now wants to know one software or the other.but through my analology, i think 3d either studio max,flash presentations e.t.c is the in-thing now.i think i am atleast conversant with most of this softwares ranging from autocad to archicad (i am an architect) so if you have any problems or what so ever concerning any of this softwares you can call me on 08059576623.i will see what i can do to put you thru.ciao.femi

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Advertisement / To All Photoshoppers In The House / I Need A Cheap Fairly Used Digital Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.