Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Seige: A Short Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Seige: A Short Story (6071 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ishilove's 'book of death' to the rescue. Nice one Royver smiley I thought the rats would eventually eat the man up eh.
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by write2obi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Royver:
11.08pm

So I waved my hand in a sudden movement and said “Shiaaaa!!!”

The RAT DID NOT MOVE.
shocked Ahha!
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Yudeeaikay(f): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Royver:

there's drinks in the fridge smiley
Thanks sir...I looved this one...not your normal style but still the best. Carry on Boss!
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by ministerblessed: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2015
My Royver dse ones r solid rats.... They r already citizens nd u can't take away their rights lol........ Well done sir.
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Lawconfessor(f): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness- those rats know that fully well n clinged unto ur room till u did d needful.....that kinda motel though undecided undecided

Thanks for sharing Royver- I'm always grateful to those who make me HAPPY cos they are d charming gardeners who make my soul blossom. wink

1 Like

Re: The Seige: A Short Story by peterpeteru: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nice piece bruv, I remain a faithful follower smiley
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by SexySapphire(f): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
That was quite hilarious Royver. The struggle for dominance between man and rodents. Lucky you that they didn't find your toes appetizing and didn't deem it fit to design your shoes with some holes. With your plan for them, I'm sure they will learn not to intrude and disrespect people anymore.
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by bidemz(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2017
this f**kin story made FP today??
mhen m really confused now undecided wait a min. where d hell is Royver,he has so many unfinished works here on NL
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by purples25(f): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2017
I love this. Flawless and funny.
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by purples25(f): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
write2obi:

shocked Ahha!

That part got me too
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Chrisx1x(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
has anyone seen royver recently.he remains my favourite writer here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Evangelio(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
jaymejate:
SECOND SEAT TAKEN...
WANNA GO BUY POPCORN AND GROUNDNUT.
Egbon, when u went for the popcorn i took your seat, please find a lap to sit on.....nt mine.
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Despirado121(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Waoh!! Front page after 2 years!! Nice 1
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by jaymejate: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2017
chisos shocked christ oo... after two years loun loun
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by frank317: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: The Seige: A Short Story by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Such a cool read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Lazy Writers That Post Uninteresting Stories On This Section? / The Literature Fun Thread - Stephen King Fans! Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid / 50 Books To Read Before You Reach 50 + DL Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.