Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG (37916 Views)

3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / NOUN Graduates Will Soon Be Able To Participate In NYSC, Law School – VC / 10 Reasons Why Nysc Should Be Voluntary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by sigiyaya(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
khaynoni:

Let me stop here for now grin Make I run comot before them kom break bottle for my head.
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Harmvirus(f): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Not a bad idea but I sha enjoyed my NYSC days

1 Like

Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
dearestsewa:
Some pple no go fit meet their future husband/wife again o.
u never hear that song wey dem say wen two corpers marry na mumu dem dey born grin.
female corpers wey dey sleep around with soldiers and everybody on camp na im u wan marry cheesy
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by khaynoni(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
That's how we rol e grin grin grin wink

sigiyaya:
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
mecuzee:
So it's now voluntary to earn about 50k monthly for graduates that are mostly jobless? Interesting!
which 50k?
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by MicroBox: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
Most of our leaders are not creative. the DG NYSC have more than 200,000 educated and able men and women yearly, instead of thinking creatively on how to make good use of them productively, he is lazily thinking on how to scrap the scheme which so many graduate always look forward to participate and for those that are done with the scheme is always a memory to remember. I am more closer to my NYSC friend than my university mates even after 6 years of the scheme.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by mandax: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
PrinceNN:
long awaited... no right thinking graduate will volunteer to while away 1 year, while risking their lives undecided

Una think say PMB shall allow NYSC to be voluntary under his administration? That one be unrealistic. NYSC benefits only the north.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by mandax: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
MicroBox:
Most of our leaders are not creative. the DG NYSC have more than 200,000 educated and able men and women yearly, instead of thinking creatively on how to make good use of them productively, he is lazily thinking on how to scrap the scheme which so many graduate always look forward to participate and for those that are done with the scheme is always a memory to remember. I am more closer to my NYSC friend than my university mates even after 6 years of the scheme.

If you no get any plans except earn the chicken NYSC pay, you can find a way to apply to be permanent copper.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by U2ice(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Realsman405:
Some are happy about the DG's plan, while others are not. The reason is that I know a lot of students that adore the NYSC uniform.

Those dat adores it ll go for it....

Y ll I feel bad for smtin I volunteered not to do?
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 06, 2015
The government of Nigerian should scrap that sh*t! angry lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Abolish this nonsense now.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by mmmustapha(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Maxcollins042:
What's your state of deployment?
ondo, I am redeployed to fct
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2015
all4naija:
The government of Nigerian should scrap that sh*t! angry lipsrsealed cry
I agree with you. The program has outlived its usefulness.
If anyone wants to learn about the culture of other peoples, that person can pay for a tourist trip. I don't see the reason in govt subsidizing tourism in the name of "national unity".
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2015
GOOD MOVE BY THE DIRECTOR! HOPE HE IMPLEMENT IT NOT JUST TALKING.

IN OTHER NEWS SHAH!

Another Great Deal!!

Here is another 35pcs/lot of original Besky 5200mah in carton for immediate sale! Hundreds have been soled in and around Onitsha here and Asaba. You too can claim this package at a reduced rate.
We are given out this package at cheap price. So whatsapp now for the price and infor about the brand.

REMEMBER: WE DO NOT SALE IN BIT BUT LOTS OR WHOLESALE.
PREFERABLY CUSTOMER'S AROUND ANAMBRA AND ASABA BUT IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE AND HAVE RELATIVE HERE, THEN WE CAN DEAL.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by peter4d2(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2015
MicroBox:

u only said ur friend 2 me more dan jess friends d road 2 my village I don't know but I can tell show u describe relate very well with d people whr I finished my service Ogoja I rep,planning 2 go thr 4 d new yam festival still tlk 2 couple of friends too. Gbeleshi 4 ibil or obiuno 4 Bokis I can't remember ekajuk or Yalas.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Maxcollins042(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2015
mmmustapha:
ondo, I am redeployed to fct
Ok, we corps members down here in Ogun haven't been paid too.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by kunledegreat(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2015

Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by password88(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Nice one to all rightheaded graduates grin but also a nightmare coming to reality to all the staffs of the NYSC undecided undecided
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by 2dillu2(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2015
TI1919:

Where did she said NYSC will soon be voluntary?
Meanwhile, the Director-General of NYSC, Brig.-Gen. Johnson Olawumi, also told the President that there are plans to make the scheme voluntary so as to reduce the corps population and sustain it.
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2015
the article says that there are plans to make it voluntary so that the NYSC scheme can be sustainable... the aticle title says NYSC may soon be voluntary.... what is the difference? or do you have problems with reading comprehension?

sasquareT:

What the you support bros, the heading or what it contained?.
Because there is a contradiction between the Topic and the message it contain.
Read through abeg
Re: NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG by jwils(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Realsman405:
Some are happy about the DG's plan, while others are not. The reason is that I know a lot of students that adore the NYSC uniform.
one of them i be undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / Female Corper Drowns In Swimming Pool In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.