Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each (20555 Views)

Cheap Panasonic 32" Smart 3d Led Tv / Brand New 55" Haier Thermocool TV Full HD LED For Sale / Lg 32" Smart Tv For Urgent Sales SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hurry befor its sold
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Bump
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by tziz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Which 39" or 40" or 42" smart LED tv is available nw?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
tziz:
Which 39" or 40" or 42" smart LED tv is available nw?
Samsung 40 inch and LG 42" is available
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
mikron:
yes it is. In d electronic market it is N115k but in shoprite I was given N120k.i never knew there is 50inch LG led TV, when I asked they at d electronic market told me there are no 50 inch led but 49

You are right. I couldn't see a fifty inch LG LED in four mega LG depot in Warri. I was told they only come in forty nine inch, but I would prefer a fifty inch. They are selling theirs for N115 also. But this one has no free satellite function. I m planning to get mine in two weeks time by God's grace. What particular model did u eventually buy?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2015
LKO:

You are right. I couldn't see a fifty inch LG LED in four mega LG depot in Warri. I was told they only come in forty nine inch, but I would prefer a fifty inch. They are selling theirs for N115 also. But this one has no free satellite function. I m planning to get mine in two weeks time by God's grace. What particular model did u eventually buy?
I'm not in town (Abuja) now so I haven't bought mine but hopefully in a fortnight I hope to be bck to Abuja, I ll get d one of 49inch. Led, full hd, I preferred d one with satellite function but the Lebanese at d shoprite told me that one cost N150k,same led 49inch with satellite
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
mikron:
I'm not in town (Abuja) now so I haven't bought mine but hopefully in a fortnight I hope to be bck to Abuja, I ll get d one of 49inch. Led, ultra hhd, I preferred d one with satellite function but the Lebanese at d shoprite told me that one cost N140k,same led 49inch with satellite

OK, many thanks. I may consider getting the one with satellite function. But the price the guys in LG depot are giving me is one d high side. They told me the 49 inch with satellite function is about 150k. I would work towards getting one soonest.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
LKO:

OK, many thanks. I may consider getting the one with satellite function. But the price the guys in LG depot are giving me is one d high side. They told me the 49 inch with satellite function is about 150k. I would work towards getting one soonest.
a bit high for 150k, if shoprite can sell for 140k then LG shops should sell at that price too. Though those Lebanese salesmen are from fouanni, the official distributors of authentic LG products in naija. LG rocks
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
mikron:
a bit high for 150k, if shoprite can sell for 140k then LG shops should sell at that price too. Though those Lebanese salesmen are from fouanni, the official distributors of authentic LG products in naija. LG rocks

I would visit shoprite in Warri to see what they have to offer. I want to get it right, dnt want to buy anything fake. The LG depot I visited is the biggest in Warri and they usually sell genuine LG products, but I was disappointed they dont have enough TV in stock. I would visit shoprite and three mega LG depot around me before buying.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
LKO:

I would visit shoprite in Warri to see what they have to offer. I want to get it right, dnt want to buy anything fake. The LG depot I visited is the biggest in Warri and they usually sell genuine LG products, but I was disappointed they dont have enough TV in stock. I would visit shoprite and three mega LG depot around me before buying.
pls do that, very important. If It's TV then it gat to be LG
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by Buddhar(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Any 40" or 42 inch TV available?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Buddhar:
Any 40" or 42 inch TV available?
Both available. Good morning!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2015
mikron:
pls do that, very important. If It's TV then it gat to be LG

My neighbour must not see this o. To the guy, it is Samsung or nothing else. He believes LG is imitation and substandard.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
LKO:

My neighbour must not see this o. To the guy, it is Samsung or nothing else. He believes LG is imitation and substandard.
nahhhhhh, presently for clear stunning picture quality, there is no TV that can beat LG, have u come close and watch moving pictures in these latest LG led tvs? Especially the led ultra hdd series? My brother, it seems like watching something live and not TV. Stunning visuals. Not taking anything away from Samsung but I still preferred the LG. I use to have a 32 inch Samsung plasma TV but d day I noticed d clearity and stunning visuals of d LG TV series over other brands expecially Samsung I packed my TV and sent it to my elder sis in bayelsa. I gave her. I vowed never to buy any other brand of TV except LG, and Panasonic. I just love d brand LG. wink
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
mikron:
nahhhhhh, presently for clear stunning picture quality, there is no TV that can beat LG, have u come close and watch moving pictures in these latest LG led tvs? Especially the 49 inch led ultra hdd series? My brother, it seems like watching something live and not TV. Stunning visuals. I use to have a 32 inch Samsung plasma TV but d day I noticed d clearity and stunning visuals of d LG TV series over other brands expecially Samsung I packed my TV and sent it to my elder sis in bayelsa. I gave her. I vowed never to buy any other brand of TV except LG. I just love d brand. wink

OK, I would go for LG. Which one is ultra had series? I only know of full HD display. Please if u have a particular model number in mind, do well to let me know about it. I need a 49/50 inch LED. I don't want the ones with satellite function, as their prices are on the high side.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by oluwafemi89(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
... How much will you sell 22" Smart tv LG/Samsung
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2015
mikron:
nahhhhhh, presently for clear stunning picture quality, there is no TV that can beat LG, have u come close and watch moving pictures in these latest LG led tvs? Especially the 49 inch led ultra hdd series? My brother, it seems like watching something live and not TV. Stunning visuals. I use to have a 32 inch Samsung plasma TV but d day I noticed d clearity and stunning visuals of d LG TV series over other brands expecially Samsung I packed my TV and sent it to my elder sis in bayelsa. I gave her. I vowed never to buy any other brand of TV except LG. I just love d brand. wink
You lied, i bet you have not seen the latest Samsung 4k tvs. Make out time n see its virtual effect n you will never buy lg products again.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
oluwafemi89:
... How much will you sell 22" Smart tv LG/Samsung
I dnt have a 22" smart nw, i have jst a 29" smart lg at 35k.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by oluwafemi89(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:

I dnt have a 22" smart nw, i have jst a 29" smart lg at 35k.

I actually need that size for my office..
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
oluwafemi89:

I actually need that size for my office..
The 22" i have is not smart, its jst an ordinary led Samsung or LG.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by oluwafemi89(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:

The 22" i have is not smart, its jst an ordinary led Samsung or LG.

Really need a smart.. not in an hurry, wen you have one.. just let me know
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by mikron(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
acunon:

You lied, i bet you have not seen the latest Samsung 4k tvs. Make out time n see its virtual effect n you will never buy lg products again.
both are good. Both are Asian products, both are Korean products. wink
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2015
oluwafemi89:

Really need a smart.. not in an hurry, wen you have one.. just let me know
Okay sir
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Bump!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 4:52am On Oct 14, 2015
More stocks!

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
More stocks
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by fixzylani: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm patiently waiting for u to do Christmas sales so I can buy. grin
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
fixzylani:
I'm patiently waiting for u to do Christmas sales so I can buy. grin
Lols
What Is your budget and what size do you want, I can still help you.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by fixzylani: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
acunon:

Lols
What Is your budget and what size do you want, I can still help you.

as a student i have 'uncle 25k'. and i want 32" led for business. he go hard but my God is a good God grin grin grin grin
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by waleski(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Do u have warranty on any TV bought from you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale / llll / Get Your Hoverboard @ The Cheapest Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.